Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who Killed Princess Diana?

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#46    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Postsetismom, on 18 June 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

I believe prince phillip was behind it all.  He did not want a half muslim grandchild

LOL, what is a "half-muslim"?
Someone who believes in Allah from 9am to 6pm, and in Zeus for the rest of the day? Something else?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#47    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,161 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 June 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

Posted Image
it's probably to do with the Illuminati.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#48    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 18 June 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

...and speed, lack of seat belts, maybe some oil on the road.

Stuff happens.

Actually, the body guard had fastened his seatbelt (the others had not) and survived.
If anything, this is a testimony to Benz engineering.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#49    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,666 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

This isnt a conspiracy I get into. Mostly cause I just dont care that much. But there is some strange things that went on with her boy friend who the royals most likely killed. I dont know if they killed her as well, but I wouldnt doubt it.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#50    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,666 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 17 June 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

I missed her. Still do . I used to love to read what was up with her . Laughing at Madonna trying to "help" her .
Scowl at people who called her stupid.
I admired her fortitude .
She was a sacrificial lamb . I was glad the public stood by her.

I still cannot stand Camilla ,aka the Rottweiler
:D

This kinda thing I never understood. Personaly there isnt a celebrity on this planet that I could care less about. When the news has more info about what someone wore at some self gratifying award ceremony, or any number of meaningless crap regarding the popular, then real meaningful stories, that directly effect many of us, then there is something seriously wrong. What do you mean in saying you miss her? Did you know her? Has she ever spoken a single word directly to you? She wasnt even a entertainer where you can say you miss watching her talents. If she wasnt part of royalty you wouldnt even know who she was.

#51    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,666 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 18 June 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Princess Diana did not die at the hand of another. No one killed her.

She chose to be a sacrifice at the Alma Bridge because going back to ancient times whoever died there goes straight to heaven and then can influence what happens on Earth.

I thought you didnt believe in crazy conpiracies? That one is up there with the best of them.

Diana had true royal blood, she was selected for a reason, the Royal family loved her. They are able to control their feelings in public. Regular people would not understand that. She was loved by them and us.

LOL, wow. This post helps me to better understand you and how you feel about other subjects we have spoken about.

#52    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 June 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Quite obviously it was the gunman on the grassy knoll.

NOTE TO SELF: never drink coffee while reading witty posts.

#53    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,161 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 June 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Quite obviously it was the gunman on the grassy knoll.
With a Directed Energy Weapon. :unsure2:

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#54    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postali smack, on 16 June 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Who do you feel killed her and Dodi Fayed?
And do you think they were killed?
I think they were killed but not by the Royals, like a lot of people seem to think.

Who killed her?

A concrete tunnel support in cahoots with a BMW.

Frankly, I realize that lots of folks in Europe and the UK are still interested in this story even today, but I've never really seen the conspiracy aspects of it.  If you're going to off somebody, setting up a car accident in hopes that it killed your target is about as inefficient as you can get.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#55    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

View Postbee, on 16 June 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

they didn't all die though...

the bodyguard survived and he is my main suspect....(if it wasn't just an accident)

........count the pillars.....approaching the 13th.....quickly turn round and release the seat belts of the other three.....

yank the steering wheel to smash into the 13th pillar......

The bodyguard survived because he had a seatbelt on and his airbag was working?

Speculation of course.

R.I.P. Diana....

How exactly does someone "quickly turn round and release the seat belts of the other three" while traveling at the speeds they were traveling?  Frankly, how would one do that sitting completely still in a parking lot?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#56    Ove

Ove

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postali smack, on 16 June 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Who Killed Princess Diana?
Princess Diana

#57    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostRafterman, on 18 June 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

How exactly does someone "quickly turn round and release the seat belts of the other three" while traveling at the speeds they were traveling?  Frankly, how would one do that sitting completely still in a parking lot?

what speed were they travelling at? No one seems to know for sure...

http://en.wikipedia....les#pagetreport

Initial media reports stated Diana's car had collided with the pillar at 190 km/h (120 mph), and that the speedometer's needle had jammed at that position. It was later announced the car's actual speed on collision was about 95–110 km/h (60–70 mph), and that the speedometer was digital; this conflicts with the list of available equipment and features of the Mercedes-Benz W140 S-Class, which used a computer-controlled analogue speedometer, with no digital readout for speed. On the other hand, Daimler Benz, producer of the car, reported that "when a Mercedes crashes, the speedometer automatically goes back to zero."[citation needed] At any rate, the car was certainly travelling much faster than the legal speed limit of 50 km/h (31 mph), and faster than was prudent for the Alma underpass. In 1999, a French investigation concluded the Mercedes had come into contact with another vehicle (a white Fiat Uno) in the tunnel. The driver of that vehicle has never come forward, and the vehicle itself has not officially been identified.

And if I remember right the camera in the tunnel was said to be not working at the time of the crash.... :unsure2:

So no visual confirmation of anything including the speed of the car.

#58    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

bee ,Sweet bee ! Our Sweet Loving Princess Diana was taken by the powers of Fate,nothing more,nothing less ! THe Idiot driving the motor car was the Blame. Infacto Regreta !

This is a Work in Progress!

#59    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

View Postsetismom, on 18 June 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

I believe prince phillip was behind it all.  He did not want a half muslim grandchild and the scandal that would have rocked the royals.  The ambulance stopped at the side of the road instead of rushing her to the hospital.   There was also someone with a strobe light who blinded the driver. And speaking of the driver the French  start their children on watered wine at the age of three.  So that at his age would have a great tolerance to alcohol.  All the talk of a simple "accident" is just a fairy tale they want you to believe.

Why the heck would he care? For one, Phillip is a ring in himself who went so far as to abandon his Greek and Danish royal titles and converted from Greek Orthodoxy to Anglicanism. He also became a naturalised British subject, adopting the surname Mountbatten from his British maternal grandparents just to marry Queen Elizabeth.

Once divorced, Diana was technically no longer a part of the Royal family. It would be very undesirable to have her at major functions, charity in particular, with a new British Husband, right in the faces of Charles and Camilla. It would be a never ending embarrassment for the Royal family, if anything, an International Husband that would whisk her far away, and whom had an endless supply of money to provide the very best for her and her charities would be by far the most desirable option for Charles and the Royals. Dodi was an easy out for them from this entire mess.

It matters not what you tolerance to alcohol is, your judgment is impaired at the lowest levels. 0.05 is the limit here. It sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself to be honest.

Edited by psyche101, 19 June 2013 - 05:35 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#60    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

What a peculiar view to claim the Royals desire easy outs even if just one.

Edited by The world needs you, 19 June 2013 - 10:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users