1. I'd have noticed (small village, buildings going missing would be a little obvious)
2. Very possible, so I'll give you that one
3. A small plane being moved, I can't get behind that one, since it wouldn't take over an hour to do so.
I just wish I wasn't so creeped out by what happened. I was literally relieved every time it stopped and terrified every time it started. I've had several paranormal experiences, which I can actually say are paranormal, but this is entirely different, entirely worse, and I can't say whether it's paranormal or just... normal.
1. it doesn't have to be an entire building ... so I believe that is still one of the more probable cause, maybe a cellar collapsing ?
2. I think so too, so I'm returning it to you
3. 50 miles out from you to the nearest wherever they need to get it to ... I would not be so quick to write this one out. They have to fly slow and over non populated areas. But visually this would be the easiest to spot, so someone would have to have seen something ... that night.
Most times it is the 'normal' that is the creepiest because it is far more common.
Just by hearing what there is in your recording of the events I believe this far from the para normal ... it is quite within the realm of the normal.
So no worries.
Perhaps the incident was not as lingering to the hour as your first thoughts ?