Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nigella Lawson gets 'gripped by throat'

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

So...depending which story you prefer, we have this one:

Nigella Lawson images 'playful tiff', says Saatchi

"Nigella's tears were because we both hate arguing," Mr Saatchi reportedly said

Art collector Charles Saatchi says images of him grasping his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson, by the neck show "a playful tiff".

"The pictures are horrific but give a far more drastic and violent impression of what took place," he reportedly told London's Evening Standard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22935683

and a quote from another link with the full slide show of pictures of the event stated:

"Saatchi launched a tirade of angry words. Four times he grasped her around the neck with Nigella, 53, looking powerless and petrified.

At first he used only his left hand, then both. At one stage he tweaked her nose then pushed both hands in her face. Twice Nigella jerked her head backwards as if in fear.

pics
http://www.mirror.co...and-see-1955564

Camera doesn't lie eh?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,664 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

narcissism drama wars ... they're both attention ho ho ho s ... though one is easier on the eyes than the other ... :lol:

~

The knower and the known are one. Simple people imagine that they should see God, as if He stood there and they here. This is not so. God and I, we are one in knowledge. ~ Eckhart

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

well, her husband has now been cautioned by the police

http://uk.news.yahoo...30.html#hpmsR8K

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,664 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

great ... more photo ops ... soon Oprah will be calling Ms Lawson ... and she'll be teaching us a new way to make meat loaf ... just the way hubby likes 'em

~

The knower and the known are one. Simple people imagine that they should see God, as if He stood there and they here. This is not so. God and I, we are one in knowledge. ~ Eckhart

~

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 17 June 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

great ... more photo ops ... soon Oprah will be calling Ms Lawson ... and she'll be teaching us a new way to make meat loaf ... just the way hubby likes 'em

~

what does such a horny woman see in a 70 year old anyway?

#6    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,664 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 June 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

what does such a horny woman see in a 70 year old anyway?

she satisfies through food and attention... he satisfies through power trips and attention ... they feed off each other ... just like others do ...

come to think of it ... name one celebrity couple ... just one that is not among these celebrity coupling of convenience ...

don't bother .. it is those you don't hear about in the media ...

the best example for the popularity bake off is Katie and Tom ...

the whole world saw it ... and got it right ... right up to the day ...

the book makers still hates them  with a vengeance ...

come to think of it now ... maybe there IS some good to all of this :rofl:

~ dyslexia attack

`

Edited by third_eye, 17 June 2013 - 11:40 PM.

~

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 17 June 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

she satisfies through food and attention... he satisfies through power trips and attention ... they feed off each other ... just like others do ...

come to think of it ... name one celebrity couple ... just one that is not among these celebrity coupling of convenience ...

don't bother .. it is those you don't hear about in the media ...

the best example for the popularity bake off is Katie and Tom ...

the whole world saw it ... and got it right ... right up to the day ...

the book makers still hates them  with a vengeance ...

come to think of it now ... maybe there IS some good to all of this :rofl:

~ dyslexia attack

`

I think this vid says a lot. Paul Daniels was a famous TV magician in UK.. his wife was much much younger...

Mrs Merton, a no holds barred comedienne posed the question of what a young woman sees in an older man....classic

#8    shrooma

shrooma

Ugly bag of mostly water.

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

View Postseeder, on 17 June 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Mrs Merton, a no holds barred comedienne posed the question of what a young woman sees in an older man....classic

''tell me debbie, what first attracted you to the millionare paul daniels?''
class.....
:-)

''One is all for religion until one visits a really religious country. Then, one is all for drains, machinery, and a minimum wage.''
-Aldous Huxley-

#9    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

I wonder if nigella's new recipe for 'battered wife' will be in her next book....?

''One is all for religion until one visits a really religious country. Then, one is all for drains, machinery, and a minimum wage.''
-Aldous Huxley-

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

''tell me debbie, what first attracted you to the millionare paul daniels?''
class.....

:clap:   yeh and its funny isnt it, you give me a 70 year old millionaire female and I bet I couldn't please her in any way.... in fact I bet I couldn't even get a morning glory..

#11    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 June 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

:clap:   yeh and its funny isnt it, you give me a 70 year old millionaire female and I bet I couldn't please her in any way.... in fact I bet I couldn't even get a morning glory..
but I bet you could spend quite some time sneaking up behind her & shouting BOO!! really really loudly.....

-Aldous Huxley-

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,758 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

Lovely for the vultures to just photograph an assault in progress and not step in and say "OI! Matey, keep your hands to yourself".
Good on the other bar patron for stepping up and saying "bog off" to Saatchi.

#13    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

there's enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute saatchi for assault, but I wonder why the billionare was only given a caution....?

-Aldous Huxley-

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

there's enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute saatchi for assault, but I wonder why the billionare was only given a caution....?

maybe a donation to the secret policeman's ball

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,369 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Looks like its officially over now, she has taken off her wedding ring and moved out. Good for her!!

Reading the story it turns out her husband never ate her food and lived on cereal, as you do!

"Nigella Lawson is seen without her wedding ring close to sister’s Mayfair home where she has been living apart from husband Charles Saatchi"

Charles Saatchi repeatedly grabbed wife Nigella Lawson by the neck
    Nigella left their home in Chelsea on Sunday and hasn't returned
    Celebrity chef is facing pressure from managers to protect her brand
    Miss Lawson staying in Mayfair and seen without her gold wedding band
    Art tycoon dismissed row as a 'playful tiff' and says there 'was no grip'
    48 hours ago Saatchi accepted caution to stop it 'hanging over all of us'
    Tracey Emin says critics of Saatchi 'have never been in love'
    Nick Clegg sparks anger after he described the assault as a 'fleeting thing'

http://www.dailymail...ng-ring-on.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users