Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,862 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 23 June 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

LOL Good one. However, you forgot the Nazi arm band on Nofret. She should be sporting the "national" colors too.

~snip

You did not notice the subtle 'protrusions' boss ?

That's the symbol of her revered high status ...

:tu:

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#47    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,601 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 23 June 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

You did not notice the subtle 'protrusions' boss ?

That's the symbol of her revered high status ...
Yes, she had points of her own.

"Way up firm and high..."

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#48    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 23 June 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

Pseudoscience has been used in history dates, although i fail to see what that has to do with original Egyptian religion other than the connection to Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion regarding Isis and Osiris!

Regarding the "original" Egyptian religion, which I myself would take to mean the religious traditions as conducted in the earliest stages of dynastic Egypt, there is no evidence for any sort of cult for either Osiris or Isis. No such cult is observable until late in Dynasty 5 (c. 2400 BCE). The attribution of Osiris and Isis with specific heavenly bodies was a phenomenon which occurred later in dynastic history.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#49    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hi Kmt_sesh,

I have never doubted what you say, but there is a lot of Pseudoscience applied to beliefs, those that believe in Hermeticism have influenced history by belief that they look at original Egyptian religion, i agree with you you that this is corrupted and has no basis in fact, but you will agree that a great deal of history has been effected by religious belief!

http://en.wikipedia....thought_systems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users