Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

My first-hand, paranormal/ghost activity...

seeing objects move evil shadow person feeling a spirit poltergeist activity smudging my house

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hi everyone, I really could use some advice/help/opinions here...  sorry for the novel...

So - to start...  myself, my husband,  my special needs daughter (now 4 years old), and my 12 year old dog all live in a house that was built new (previously the land the neighborhood is now on was pasture/farmland - not sure of any other "land" details) - we've been here, in this house, for close to 4 years.

I'm Athiest (I always have been).  My husband is Agnostic (he used to be of a different faith).  

I've NEVER believed in ghosts, until I saw an opaque, black, TALL, shadow person (VERY easy to make out, he was around 7 feet tall, and wearing a cowboy hat, I could even see)...  it was around 2 or 3am, I went to the kitchen to get a snack...  something drew me to look to my left, and I saw the shadow guy.  

It was like he "let" me see him, for maybe 2 seconds (seemed like eternity), then completely "de-formed," and turned into a small black "thing," and SHOT over from the front door (where he was standing) to the wall/window - around 15 feet away.  Then, completely gone.

This is the first time I've EVER seen/encountered a ghost (I KNOW what I saw...  NO - I wasn't dreaming...  I assure you I was completely awake).

So, right after this happened, w/ the shadow guy GONE, I pull back open the door to the side of the pantry (like it's going to shield me, or something).  Probably not even a minute later, I feel the SAME "pull" to look over to my left, into my living room, where the front door is, exactly where the shadow guy was before...  I see the ****G EXACT same figure AGAIN!!!  He did almost the same thing...  SCARED THE **** out of me...  this was maybe around 2 years ago, or so.  It, whatever it/who was - was complete evil.  That I sensed VERY strongly.

I smudged our entire house.  Especially my daughter's room, and the living room area, where I saw the figure.  That seemed to help.  For probably a year or so....  nothing happened.  No weird feelings or anything, either...

I took a trip to see some friends (early May, this year), around 4 hours away from my house...  I was there for around 5 days (for a break).  We were all hanging around their house, in the backyard...  totally sober (hey - it was early in the day!), I walk around the corner where we were all at, and walk around there to the backyard door...  well, after I turned the corner, their kid's bike/trike was pretty close to the house, aimed at the house - when I was around 2 feet away from it - IT MOVED.  A decent amount - enough to where I saw it move SO clearly, I checked out the ground level to see if it went down, and thought that must have been how it moved.  Um - NOPE.  

The ground level actually went UP, and the bike stopped when the front wheel touched the house.  The bike just stayed there - it didn't roll back to where it was, in a freaking DIP in the ground/soil (like, how the ground kind of ends up w/ a little "trench" around it, next to the house, from not having rain gutters - so it's from the water coming off of the roof).  So, I'm basically frozen in place, after I realize I just witnessed a kid's bike moving completely by itself, UP an incline...  it had to have moved at least 3+ inches forward, in order for me to have seen it SO clearly, when I was just going to walk/pass by it...  I've NEVER encountered anything like that in my life.

I ended up talking to my friends (who lived there) and told them what I saw.  The chick asked me if it was a boy or girl spirit, who moved the bike...  W/o thinking, I answered "little boy."  NO CLUE why I thought that...  She told me she's noticed a LOT of activity in that house (it's pretty old).  She told me it was just little kids, a boy and a girl, and they weren't evil at all - just did stuff to get your attention, sometimes...  

Around an hour later (w/ my body feeling still VERY strange/different), I was in a bedroom w/ one of their dogs, and was going to open the bedroom door to go back out into their living room...  the door was shut, and it would NOT open.  The dog was sniffing out of control at the door and acting really weird, and I was trying the handle different ways (it'd never stuck like this ever for me - or them - before) - NOTHING helped.  It was like someone locked the door (impossible, from the outside)...  I started to panic (as did the dog), then I heard the "click" on the door, and it opened w/ NO EFFORT for me, after that.  There was NOBODY outside the door, ****g w/ me, I assure you - it was QUIET.  I told my friends what just happened, and they seemed pretty freaked out - they said NOTHING scary/mean/evil had EVER happened there, like that...  did it follow me???  Like, after seeing the bike move, again - I felt VERY different...  just more "open/aware" of things/my surroundings/feelings, etc.

So - I felt "different" the entire rest of the day/evening/night...  for those of you who've done shrooms - it was kind of that type of feeling, the BODY - type feeling, like when you first start to trip...  AGAIN - I was NOT on drugs for any of this...  but, that's how my body felt, after seeing the tricycle move.  Kind of felt...  I don't know exactly how to explain it...  I guess more "aware" of things - is the best way to put it...

MORE weird/strange things happened to me that same day - even after we changed locations, and went back to another house...  that was in the evening, and it was not as intense as what I SAW earlier that day...  things like drawers opening, doors unlocking...  weird/freaky stuff, but nothing appearing or scaring the **** out of me, like earlier in the day...

I left a few days later, to head back home...  I was going in/out while loading my crap into my car...  my last trip out of her apartment, I step outside - there's a dead rat lying in the exact middle of her "welcome" mat.  Dead, as in it was stiff, so it had to have been dead for awhile...  no - she didn't have cats...  I know it's completely possible a random cat left it there, but - it was just very weird - the rat was stiff and was NOT there 10 minutes before I saw it.  So - I left and drove home.

I called and had let my husband know what all had happened to me, and told him to get my smudging stick I still had left, so I could smudge the car and myself before I touched him or my daughter, or went inside...  So, I get home and did that...

So - keep in mind - NO activity for around a year, then I see and experience a LOT of weird stuff again...  ???  About a month after I got back home, I started having (occasionally) that same "body feeling" again - kind of like much more openness/awareness.  It would ALWAYS happen at night, and always by the front door area of our house, where I saw the shadow guy those 2 times, around 2 years ago...  haven't seen him since that one night, but just would get an EVIL feeling around that area...

Anyone's take??

Again, I was NOT on drugs when these things happened...  NEVER.  Please don't blame what I experienced on that, or me not being awake...  I WAS completely awake when all these events happened.  

There's definately something VERY evil/mean about this spirit at my house...  I thought it was gone, but - now, don't think so...

It's so bad that if I wake up in the middle of the night, if I "feel weird/different" (which happens a LOT), I don't even look by where I saw the figure, I haul a$$ back into our bedroom.

Thanks guys,
Elizabeth

Edited by rigby941, 18 June 2013 - 09:39 PM.


#2    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,290 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

The smudge is supposed to remove all evil spirits. I know you say your athiest but I just want to let you know that God is real and you can pray to have it removed. If an evil entity is around I would assume he has a reason to be there. I wonder what the reason is? What is your instinct about that? You obviously have a spiritual attunment, not that you asked for it, but you do and I wouldn't consider it a curse at all. What do you think you could do with that attunment? You may want to meditate and try to become even more aware. An evil entity isnt there to just stand there and scare you it would have more of a devious purpose in mind and dealing with the spirit is very psychological, it has to do with effecticting the mind, relationships, habits, health, blessing vs. curse etc... by making sure you have a positive surrounding, clean home, good feelings, good communication, abundant love and continue to smudge the house and get in communion with the spirit (the holy spirit) you will increase in your spiritual understanding and protect your family and your home. Be open to answers from the spirit and what you begin to notice in your life rather than this website. That is not to say you shouldnt consider what people have to say but I have found that you discover more as things unfold before you than seeking out specific information. Intention is an important spiritual attribute. Intentional cleansing, intentional love, intentional positivity and wholeness. Life is a journey, it is my assumption that you will discover more.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#3    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for your post, Spirit...

I honestly have NO IDEA why there seems to be something evil - either tied to me, or whatever it is...

My relationship w/ my husband is pretty good, and there's nothing but love for my daughter...  they've never experienced anything like this, at our house...  my husband, I think, finally believes me...  he actually told me HE'S had a paranormal experience, but didn't want to "get into it."  - - So, I have no idea what his was, or how long ago...  something he obviously doesn't want to talk about, though...

You're right - I don't really see all of this in a "negative" way...  if I AM open to things like this - I look as it as "interesting," not a bad thing...

I'm just glad it's never (to my knowledge) done anything to my daughter (again, just 4 years old - plus she has special needs...  THAT would NOT be good).

I don't feel comfortable at all praying, since I don't believe in a god at all...  but - hell, I HAVE tried praying before - honestly, I felt really silly after doing that (the last "real" prayer I said was probably 4 years ago).

It's just so weird how it seemed to follow me on my trip, then BACK to my house, where it originated from...


#4    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

Have you had any somewhat recent tragic events or been under a lot of stress lately?

A skeptical believer.

#5    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,477 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

I can't help you I'm not a believer, but seeing a (peeved?) cowboy on Texas land in a new housing development, makes perfect sense to me.
There are new housing developments going up EVERYWHERE where I live in Texas, and then in the middle of our growing burb will be a plot of land with a herd of longhorns between a strip mall and (100 new) houses back yards. His kind has been bought out, chased off and squeezed out just like the wildlife.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 18 June 2013 - 10:34 PM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#6    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 18 June 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Have you had any somewhat recent tragic events or been under a lot of stress lately?

Not anymore stress than usual!  ;)

Nah...  things have been MUCH, MUCH worse - things have been pretty good for awhile...  that's one thing that was so weird/caught me completely off-guard...  hadn't had ANY unusual feelings or sightings or anything, until I went for a "girl's" trip (early May, this year)...  the trip was sppsd to help me relax/de-stress, and this crap started happenening again, but MORE...  NEVER have I seen something actually MOVE UPHILL, completely by itself, etc....  my daughter has a terminal disease, but she's actually doing VERY well, and has been for quite awhile...


#7    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 18 June 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

I can't help you I'm not a believer, but seeing a (peeved?) cowboy on Texas land in a new housing development, makes perfect sense to me.
There are new housing developments going up EVERYWHERE where I live in Texas, and then in the middle of our growing burb will be a plot of land with a herd of longhorns between a strip mall and (100 new) houses back yards. His kind has been bought out, chased off and squeezed out just like the wildlife.

Wow - that was quite helpful, there.....  :tu:


#8    stars11

stars11

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ghosts can show up anywhere.  Don't know if this one would be evil for sure unless, you saw the ghost and then you feared the worst which made it seem like it was evil.  Or it could just be a really ticked off ghost.  I've never seen a full body apparition, but mostly things out of the corners of my eyes and getting an uncomfortable feeling, like I wasn't alone.  Of course the thing that would make this go away is imagining a white and powerful light surrounding me—and getting out of there.  But seeing as this is in your home, you're going to have to talk to someone who could has a lot of experience with the paranormal.  Another reason this ghost may have showed up (especially around 2-3 am) is because of a thing called "dead time" and this is at night time into early morning (11 pm- 5am).  And yes, that's real.


#9    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Poststars11, on 18 June 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

Ghosts can show up anywhere.  Don't know if this one would be evil for sure unless, you saw the ghost and then you feared the worst which made it seem like it was evil.  Or it could just be a really ticked off ghost.  I've never seen a full body apparition, but mostly things out of the corners of my eyes and getting an uncomfortable feeling, like I wasn't alone.  Of course the thing that would make this go away is imagining a white and powerful light surrounding me—and getting out of there.  But seeing as this is in your home, you're going to have to talk to someone who could has a lot of experience with the paranormal.  Another reason this ghost may have showed up (especially around 2-3 am) is because of a thing called "dead time" and this is at night time into early morning (11 pm- 5am).  And yes, that's real.

It was insanely scary...  the figure was so opaque/dark black...  yes - it DID scare the **** out of me, but I sensed evil from it...  other times, in the same area of the house (which is weird) - I've not seen anything, but felt "it."

"Dead time," - very interesting - I haven't heard of that before (which is ****g weird, since when I DID see him, it was around 2 or 3 am!!)...  the other things that happened were in the daytime/evening...  but, yes - the full bodied person/spirit I saw (twice) WAS around 3 am....


#10    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

View Postrigby941, on 18 June 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Not anymore stress than usual!  ;)

Nah...  things have been MUCH, MUCH worse - things have been pretty good for awhile...  that's one thing that was so weird/caught me completely off-guard...  hadn't had ANY unusual feelings or sightings or anything, until I went for a "girl's" trip (early May, this year)...  the trip was sppsd to help me relax/de-stress, and this crap started happenening again, but MORE...  NEVER have I seen something actually MOVE UPHILL, completely by itself, etc....  my daughter has a terminal disease, but she's actually doing VERY well, and has been for quite awhile...
I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing :)

I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that would cause those specific things.

A skeptical believer.

#11    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

Thanks, BlueBomber.  :)  Yeah, Pompe Disease (Infantile Onset) is NOT a good genetic disease to have...  she's doing WONDERFUL, though, due to her bi-weekly ERT, IV treatments.   :)  Gotta love drugs that help!  Doesn't cure it, but it does slow the progression down a LOT.


#12    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,477 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

View Postrigby941, on 18 June 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Wow - that was quite helpful, there.....  :tu:

What is wrong with it? Do you know why you have an angry or evil cowboy ghost in your home? I thought it made perfect sense. I was
not being sarcastic or trying to belittle your story.
Sorry for any misunderstandings. I'd be peeved if I was a past Texas cowboy too, at all this development on the land.

You said your house was new on previous farm/ranch land. That is what surrounds me in Texas too.
I do not believe in ghosts, but it was a serious comment.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 18 June 2013 - 11:11 PM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#13    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 18 June 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

What is wrong with it? Do you know why you have an angry or evil cowboy ghost in your home? I thought it made perfect sense. I was
not being sarcastic or trying to belittle your story.
Sorry for any misunderstandings. I'd be peeved if I was a past Texas cowboy too, at all this development on the land.

You said your house was new on previous farm/ranch land. That is what surrounds me in Texas too.
I do not believe in ghosts, but it was a serious comment.

OK - thanks VERY much for clarifying that...  I thought you were just trying to be rude/mean...  thanks for letting me know I took what you wrote the wrong way.


#14    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

OK - tried meditating, for the first time, last evening...  specifically to try to open my third eye...

:w00t: WOW.  I didn't get to spend NEARLY enough time doing it, but - it actually DID "partially" work for me!  At one point, when I was meditating, I closed my eyes again, and felt like I was - for lack of a better word/description - speeding through space, or something like that...  really don't know how to put it...  it was INCREDIBLE.  :clap:   (I plan to spend a LOT more time doing/trying this when I get back home, later tonight...  we're at the hospital right now for my daughter's bi-weekly ERT infusions...).  I can't wait to try it again, tonight...  After I finished meditating - I was able to really sense that my entity was NOT present, at that time, anyway...  It was VERY interesting.

What I also found very interesting, is that I was actually able to "feel" something, when I was meditating, and last evening was the first time I EVER tried to meditate...  I actually honestly feel that I may have some ability TO communicate...  not necessarily that i can "talk" to ghosts/spirits - maybe that I can be more "open" than I thought...  very hard to put into words...  it's almost like "my" "hat man" - he's for sure tied to me - nobody else in the house has even sensed him/his energy/his being...  I worded this last paragraph horrible, I know...  sorry for that...  just very hard to explain, ya know?  Almost like I'm able to sometimes "see" or communicate w/ beings/spirits/whatever you want to call "them," from the 6th dimension crossing into ours, or something...  ok - now I sound REALLY crazy, I'm sure...  It's really hard to try to word how I'm feeling...

Anyone's thoughts on meditation, specifically to allow you to "see" w/ your 3rd eye?  Ty!  :)

-Elizabeth

Edited by rigby941, 21 June 2013 - 08:08 PM.


#15    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

View Postrigby941, on 18 June 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Hi everyone, I really could use some advice/help/opinions here...  sorry for the novel...

So - to start...  myself, my husband,  my special needs daughter (now 4 years old), and my 12 year old dog all live in a house that was built new (previously the land the neighborhood is now on was pasture/farmland - not sure of any other "land" details) - we've been here, in this house, for close to 4 years.

I'm Athiest (I always have been).  My husband is Agnostic (he used to be of a different faith).  

I've NEVER believed in ghosts, until I saw an opaque, black, TALL, shadow person (VERY easy to make out, he was around 7 feet tall, and wearing a cowboy hat, I could even see)...  it was around 2 or 3am, I went to the kitchen to get a snack...  something drew me to look to my left, and I saw the shadow guy.  

It was like he "let" me see him, for maybe 2 seconds (seemed like eternity), then completely "de-formed," and turned into a small black "thing," and SHOT over from the front door (where he was standing) to the wall/window - around 15 feet away.  Then, completely gone.

This is the first time I've EVER seen/encountered a ghost (I KNOW what I saw...  NO - I wasn't dreaming...  I assure you I was completely awake).

So, right after this happened, w/ the shadow guy GONE, I pull back open the door to the side of the pantry (like it's going to shield me, or something).  Probably not even a minute later, I feel the SAME "pull" to look over to my left, into my living room, where the front door is, exactly where the shadow guy was before...  I see the ****G EXACT same figure AGAIN!!!  He did almost the same thing...  SCARED THE **** out of me...  this was maybe around 2 years ago, or so.  It, whatever it/who was - was complete evil.  That I sensed VERY strongly.

I smudged our entire house.  Especially my daughter's room, and the living room area, where I saw the figure.  That seemed to help.  For probably a year or so....  nothing happened.  No weird feelings or anything, either...

I took a trip to see some friends (early May, this year), around 4 hours away from my house...  I was there for around 5 days (for a break).  We were all hanging around their house, in the backyard...  totally sober (hey - it was early in the day!), I walk around the corner where we were all at, and walk around there to the backyard door...  well, after I turned the corner, their kid's bike/trike was pretty close to the house, aimed at the house - when I was around 2 feet away from it - IT MOVED.  A decent amount - enough to where I saw it move SO clearly, I checked out the ground level to see if it went down, and thought that must have been how it moved.  Um - NOPE.  

The ground level actually went UP, and the bike stopped when the front wheel touched the house.  The bike just stayed there - it didn't roll back to where it was, in a freaking DIP in the ground/soil (like, how the ground kind of ends up w/ a little "trench" around it, next to the house, from not having rain gutters - so it's from the water coming off of the roof).  So, I'm basically frozen in place, after I realize I just witnessed a kid's bike moving completely by itself, UP an incline...  it had to have moved at least 3+ inches forward, in order for me to have seen it SO clearly, when I was just going to walk/pass by it...  I've NEVER encountered anything like that in my life.

I ended up talking to my friends (who lived there) and told them what I saw.  The chick asked me if it was a boy or girl spirit, who moved the bike...  W/o thinking, I answered "little boy."  NO CLUE why I thought that...  She told me she's noticed a LOT of activity in that house (it's pretty old).  She told me it was just little kids, a boy and a girl, and they weren't evil at all - just did stuff to get your attention, sometimes...  

Around an hour later (w/ my body feeling still VERY strange/different), I was in a bedroom w/ one of their dogs, and was going to open the bedroom door to go back out into their living room...  the door was shut, and it would NOT open.  The dog was sniffing out of control at the door and acting really weird, and I was trying the handle different ways (it'd never stuck like this ever for me - or them - before) - NOTHING helped.  It was like someone locked the door (impossible, from the outside)...  I started to panic (as did the dog), then I heard the "click" on the door, and it opened w/ NO EFFORT for me, after that.  There was NOBODY outside the door, ****g w/ me, I assure you - it was QUIET.  I told my friends what just happened, and they seemed pretty freaked out - they said NOTHING scary/mean/evil had EVER happened there, like that...  did it follow me???  Like, after seeing the bike move, again - I felt VERY different...  just more "open/aware" of things/my surroundings/feelings, etc.

So - I felt "different" the entire rest of the day/evening/night...  for those of you who've done shrooms - it was kind of that type of feeling, the BODY - type feeling, like when you first start to trip...  AGAIN - I was NOT on drugs for any of this...  but, that's how my body felt, after seeing the tricycle move.  Kind of felt...  I don't know exactly how to explain it...  I guess more "aware" of things - is the best way to put it...

MORE weird/strange things happened to me that same day - even after we changed locations, and went back to another house...  that was in the evening, and it was not as intense as what I SAW earlier that day...  things like drawers opening, doors unlocking...  weird/freaky stuff, but nothing appearing or scaring the **** out of me, like earlier in the day...

I left a few days later, to head back home...  I was going in/out while loading my crap into my car...  my last trip out of her apartment, I step outside - there's a dead rat lying in the exact middle of her "welcome" mat.  Dead, as in it was stiff, so it had to have been dead for awhile...  no - she didn't have cats...  I know it's completely possible a random cat left it there, but - it was just very weird - the rat was stiff and was NOT there 10 minutes before I saw it.  So - I left and drove home.

I called and had let my husband know what all had happened to me, and told him to get my smudging stick I still had left, so I could smudge the car and myself before I touched him or my daughter, or went inside...  So, I get home and did that...

So - keep in mind - NO activity for around a year, then I see and experience a LOT of weird stuff again...  ???  About a month after I got back home, I started having (occasionally) that same "body feeling" again - kind of like much more openness/awareness.  It would ALWAYS happen at night, and always by the front door area of our house, where I saw the shadow guy those 2 times, around 2 years ago...  haven't seen him since that one night, but just would get an EVIL feeling around that area...

Anyone's take??

Again, I was NOT on drugs when these things happened...  NEVER.  Please don't blame what I experienced on that, or me not being awake...  I WAS completely awake when all these events happened.  

There's definately something VERY evil/mean about this spirit at my house...  I thought it was gone, but - now, don't think so...

It's so bad that if I wake up in the middle of the night, if I "feel weird/different" (which happens a LOT), I don't even look by where I saw the figure, I haul a$$ back into our bedroom.

Thanks guys,
Elizabeth
I know what this is Elizabeth! I heard this type of story a hundred times. Use old fashioned garlic to let them know you mean a bit of business perhaps. I'm going to add your story to the Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database. They are flesh and blood animals which run *very* fast, clever and can move quicker than the eye can see at times. They *don't* eat meat and are simply trying to scare you for some reason. They hate dogs, so that might be it or simply something someone else has done to annoy them.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 25 June 2013 - 04:00 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users