Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

My first-hand, paranormal/ghost activity...

seeing objects move evil shadow person feeling a spirit poltergeist activity smudging my house

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 25 June 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

I know what this is Elizabeth! I heard this type of story a hundred times. Use old fashioned garlic to let them know you mean a bit of business perhaps. I'm going to add your story to the Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database. They are flesh and blood animals which run *very* fast, clever and can move quicker than the eye can see at times. They *don't* eat meat and are simply trying to scare you for some reason. They hate dogs, so that might be it or simply something someone else has done to annoy them.

Hi there...  :)

Interesting...  I got the feeling that "he" is more "person" than animal, but I could for sure be wrong...  it WAS crazy how fast he de-figured and shot to the other side of the house...

#17    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postrigby941, on 27 June 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Hi there...  :)

Interesting...  I got the feeling that "he" is more "person" than animal, but I could for sure be wrong...  it WAS crazy how fast he de-figured and shot to the other side of the house...
Oh of course. They are highly intelligent and psychic. They are more 'human' than people imo.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#18    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 27 June 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Oh of course. They are highly intelligent and psychic. They are more 'human' than people imo.

So, just so I can check this out, WHAT should I google/YouTube search for the best explanation/description, in your opinion...  ty.  :)

-Elizabeth

#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

View Postrigby941, on 27 June 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

So, just so I can check this out, WHAT should I google/YouTube search for the best explanation/description, in your opinion...  ty.  :)

-Elizabeth
'The Two Legged Dogman Database' is the best source imv. Take it all with a pinch of salt. Just give them due respect and stay out of their woodland patch as much as you can. Don't take your dogs on walks in remote places, keep them on neutral human populated land.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    Elizabeth941

Elizabeth941

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 27 June 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

'The Two Legged Dogman Database' is the best source imv. Take it all with a pinch of salt. Just give them due respect and stay out of their woodland patch as much as you can. Don't take your dogs on walks in remote places, keep them on neutral human populated land.

Cool that you mentioned to NOT take your dog on walks to remote places...  my dog is OLD and can't do that, anyway...  :)  Thanks.

-Elizabeth

#21    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

View Postrigby941, on 27 June 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Cool that you mentioned to NOT take your dog on walks to remote places...  my dog is OLD and can't do that, anyway...  :)  Thanks.

-Elizabeth
The other thing to know is that at dusk the grey smooth skinned females, the matriarchs, enter the water to feed. The dogman protects them whilst doing so. This the time when they're at their most snappy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users