Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Golden Age of Mankind

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76    sutemi

sutemi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hi Red Hen, You posted “Compassion without wisdom is dangerous. If a bear falls out of a tree, would you stand underneath and try to catch it?”
Feeding dying children is not catching Bears it is just being human. Don’t confuse wisdom with Reason or logic, not that the wise can’t use them. I have been listening to these arguments for over 40yrs and your way is doing nothing! The dictators terrorists all have good reasons why they should hate, steal and murder, just like us.
[“What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of another human being,, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful and to remove the wrongs of the injured.” Dr. APJ Kalam
“If you knew about the power of giving you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way” Buddha]
You also posted “By propping up these dictatorial rulers, you’re only making the problem worse”. And  “Impossible! It's always political”.  
I see, well let’s take North Korea  for instance, wasn’t there and American/western army wondering about killing people in Korea less than 60yrs ago? Wasn’t Saddam Husain seen as a friend by America when he was fighting Iran? How about the Taliban or Al-Qaida? The US loved them when they were killing Russians, even trained them!  Or how about the undercover shenanigans in most South American countries? Or  the USAs involvement in bringing ‘The Shah of Iran’ to power? The list of our/the west/USAs mistakes are enormous! Instead of letting OUR power hungry elites try to control the world, we should change our ways, aid is only a first step but a really needed step. We have to change our approach by looking at the world’s problems from a different consciousness, to go from ‘can we do Business and gain more power’ to friendship and help. Will it take a long time? probably, will it be difficult, definitely, can we do it? We won’t know until we try. We have to prove to other nations our intentions have changed, through direct aid through private agencies, not inter government Aid money (bribe money)  but actual food and tents, etc. We need Peace on this planet the lack of it is holding us back. Most countries have department of war well how about a every country having a department of Peace? Simple acts of kindness and friendship is what is needed. Take care

“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity” M Luther King

#77    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,282 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

Posted Image

.... look not only in mirrors to see ' self ' ...

`

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#78    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,340 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

Sutemi, I agree, we have for to long followed the politics of greed. The child need education to change their world, but they can't learn anything with an empty stomach. With what the world spends on ways to kill people off, we could feed all the children. I don't think most people starve so much from droughts and natural disasters, it is war. It disrupts the food the line. Kill a farmer and take his land nobody eats.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#79    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,282 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

in their insatiable greed to steal as much as they could from the future generation they forgot , now they are wondering where their food is going to come from ...

all we need do is to plant enough to feed oneself , farmers and the true workers of the world ... the true generators of human life //

then leave the spoils of greed to themselves ... those fancy buildings, fancy cars ... ridiculous symbols of 'wealth' ...

no longer be mindless consumers that is being bred to fulfill the magic numbers for fat bonuses of corporate thievery ...

let them eat 'symbols of wealth and status' for the next 2o years ...
let them have none of what we have because we no longer wants anything that they say we should have to "live"

let them remember what means 'life' before we believe what they say is 'standards' of living ...

`

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#80    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

I often wonder what a golden age would be like, I would love to live long enough to see it. As for how it will come about. At this point I think that we need to wait on God himself to provide a solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users