Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

How to see ghosts

ghosts

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

I think the OP described a lot of ghost sightings to a perfection. Peripheral vision combined with pareidolia can be pretty convincing at times.

#17    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Postgreywolfe, on 21 June 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

No - I'm saying that by practising on focusing you attention on objects in the corner of your eye will enhance your abilities to observe ghosts if they
are present.
IF they are present, why practice on focusing in the corner of your eye? as pointed out by Sakari, what is it with these ghosts? Are they deliberately staying out of our direct line of vision so we can not spot them? IF they are there you should not have to practice anything, apart from not screaming if its  scary one.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#18    sam_comm

sam_comm

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

I thought this thread was about seeing actual Ghost or full body apparition. There si no trick for that. Either you see it or not. Some are more sensitive to such things and can even even intereact with them but that's quite uncommon. You cannot ''strain'' yourself to see ghost anywhere with the corner of your eyes, this won't work. The peripheral of the corner of your eyes vision is black and white and what you see may not be paranormal at all. It is useless to do that and you may end up been paranoid more than anything else.

Edited by sam_comm, 26 June 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#19    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,973 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

View Postsam_comm, on 26 June 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

I thought this thread was about seeing actual Ghost or full body apparition. There si no trick for that. Either you see it or not. Some are more sensitive to such things and can even even intereact with them but that's quite uncommon. You cannot ''strain'' yourself to see ghost anywhere with the corner of your eyes, this won't work. The peripheral of the corner of your eyes vision is black and white and what you see may not be paranormal at all. It is useless to do that and you may end up been paranoid more than anything else.

Or.....

Some see something they were not sure of, and call it a Ghost for lack of knowing other explanations exist.....Or, ignorance.

Edited by Sakari, 26 June 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#20    sam_comm

sam_comm

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:29 AM

For normal people to see a ghost or a ''full body apparition'' while misintrepetations and perhaps hallucinations are not to be ruled out in many instances, I found the application of this explanation  in all cases unsatisfying.

In my opinion, I think there is such thing as sensitive who can feel and see unexplained phenomenon. But these people often refered to as 'medium' are rare and suffer from the ridicule and the bad reputation of many self-proclaim sensitive who turned out to be fraud.

Edited by sam_comm, 26 June 2013 - 02:46 AM.

#21    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,968 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

Posted Image

:lol: but its the hoaxes that is the best ... if this was real ... we be dead .. ;)

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#22    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Sounds like some form of concentrated meditation, you open your mind to tune in to energies around you

#23    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 20 June 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Mate, it is called floaters, google it.
Floaters can be and are seen while looking straight ahead; They're not directly associated with peripheral vision.

#24    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Just getting confirmation of a ghost looking straight at it is tough enough.

Also tagged with ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users