Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What really happened 2 Olof Palme, Swedish PM

olof palme cabal assassination

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,761 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Olof_Palme
I am listening to Red Ice radio who interveiwed Ole Dammegard (umlaut over the a). I skipped over these interviews mostly, while Red Ice has had a series of interviews with him. But it is really making me think, this first one. I assure you, i will hear them all.
http://www.oledammegard.com/radio.html
Very, very interesting stuff. This is all about international policy, the seen and the unseen. And the cabal of people who think they are above the law, kind of like the FBI and the NSA.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 June 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Olof_Palme
I am listening to Red Ice radio who interveiwed Ole Dammegard (umlaut over the a). I skipped over these interviews mostly, while Red Ice has had a series of interviews with him. But it is really making me think, this first one. I assure you, i will hear them all.
http://www.oledammegard.com/radio.html
Very, very interesting stuff. This is all about international policy, the seen and the unseen. And the cabal of people who think they are above the law, kind of like the FBI and the NSA.

Been listening to Red Ice Radio quite a bit. Thanks for bringing them to my attention! :tu:
Listened, to an interview they did with Richard Grove, just yesterday. I like Grove, and his website Tragedy and Hope.
I will definitely be listening to this! Thanks!

#3    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,761 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

View PostKowalski, on 20 June 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Been listening to Red Ice Radio quite a bit. Thanks for bringing them to my attention! :tu:
Listened, to an interview they did with Richard Grove, just yesterday. I like Grove, and his website Tragedy and Hope.
I will definitely be listening to this! Thanks!

Yes, am aware of tragedy and hope. Signed up for them once, but never go there anymore. U can get red ice on itunes as a podcast, if you use iTunes. I am on Ole's second interview.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 June 2013 - 02:28 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,998 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

Good Heavens, I'm flashing back to The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo! :gun:

#5    Ove

Ove

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 June 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

What really happened 2 Olof Palme, Swedish PM

Olof Palme like JFK got to friendly with USSR during the cold war, and thus were removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users