Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Formula of the Allorganism

formula organism mathematics calculation creator

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

The Allorganism is all what exists and I have seen its Formula. There is some info about it (it in fact is my article).

I consider all what exists a part of one whole and all the universes I take for the cells of a giant organism that consists of them all. And now I will tell you something more about it.
The name of that giant organism is Allorganism (that is how I call it). There is but it and nothing else exists. It is directed by a spirit (Precreator, Greatcreator) that dwells in a dimension that pervades all the cells (Alldimension).
Every cell has a core, something like a "(circle)ball", and all these Balls of all the cells-universes are interconnected, by this way forming the core of the Allorganism - the Alldimension, which in fact is a space arisen by a mutual interconnection of all the Balls among one another.
But the leading spirits of particular universes, Gods, are interconnected, too. In fact, they all (and all their Balls) together form the Precreator (and his Ball of all the Balls). Or, oppositely, it is the Precreator (and his Ball of all the Balls), who, divided by the number of the cells of his Allorganism, forms all the Gods (and all their Balls).
Anyway, we can claim both that the God is the Precreator and reversely that the Precreator is the God. Both is true. These highest beings are interconnected to such an extent that they are somehow merged, in its way being one and the same being as well as each Ball is somewhat the Ball of all the Balls, too. But back to the Allorganism itself.
It is always one and the same, unchanged, forever and ever. All the events in it are repeating themselves eternally and therefore everything is 100% predestined. If anything has changed in the Allorganism, it would disintegrate, collapse and die. And now the main purpose of this article.
I have seen the Formula of the Allorganism. There was a very special (obviously many-dimensional) language, by which it was possible to say the Formula. I was only able to vaguely see one third of the language, so difficult it was.
Together with the Formula I have seen human mathematics. It was quite okay with some small errors only, which has surprised me a little since I would await big ones. But in contrast with the Formula of the Allorganism, taking into account totally everything, the human mathematics has only been comprised of the minority range of all.
All the things in the Allorganism are somehow related and in a direct or indirect relationship with one another. Therefore every thing is truly expressed only by a formula that is valid for totally everything - the Formula of the Allorganism.

Do you believe that there can be such a Formula? Or do you find it too fantastic a thing to be allowed to really exist?

#2    Royal

Royal

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

• ...they keep us doped with religion and sex and tv...and we think we're so clever and classless and free...

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Where and how did you see formula?

"you oughta be in here looking out"

#3    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Seems rather like cosmism to me, except with added balls.

#4    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostRoyal, on 21 June 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Where and how did you see formula?
Well, it is not simple to answer your question, although it can seem so.

First of all, I have had some memories of these things on "The Glade of God's Remembrance" ("Mytina Boziho pripomenuti"), but now and then I use to recall some memories even in these times. The memories originate from a time when I have seen these secrets in the "Land of Holy Stars" where a "Holy Council" reigns us all. I was there by my soul when I was a small child (in the night when a circle of stars had visited me).

#5    bigsur

bigsur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

This Formula you speak of, it is a load of balls.

#6    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

This Formula is the only complete description of everything. Or we can also say the only complete super-mathematical expression of everything.

#7    Andami

Andami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

What is the formula?

#8    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

Well, it cannot be said by our human language and it is more or less beyond our human comprehension. We can know that the Formula exists, but we cannot exactly know the Formula itself.

#9    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,380 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 June 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Well, it cannot be said by our human language and it is more or less beyond our human comprehension. We can know that the Formula exists, but we cannot exactly know the Formula itself.

Vapidity reaches a hitherto undocumented sub-plateau.

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,968 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 22 June 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

This Formula is the only complete description of everything. Or we can also say the only complete super-mathematical expression of everything.
So where is it?

#11    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,771 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 June 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Then it's not really a formula, is it? Formulae exist to express ratios and relationships. What you have is a hunch that cannot be borne out in quantative terms. This is called religion and has nothing to do with formulae and mathematics.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

wheres the solid evidence that this formula exists? your orginal post was really confusing have you done research on this with any sources to read?

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#13    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,410 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postkannin, on 24 June 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

wheres the solid evidence that this formula exists? your orginal post was really confusing have you done research on this with any sources to read?

Post #4, he dreamed it as a child. Therefore it's real. :w00t:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#14    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 24 June 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Post #4, he dreamed it as a child. Therefore it's real. :w00t:

cormac
lol well that makes sense than, i would hate to see what the "bedtime stories" creators reality was like lol but the spirit of truth you need way more physical evidence than that to try and convice people this exists, maybe you ate to much cheese before bed that night? or the pot was laced?

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#15    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 June 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

So where is it?

Probably somewhere in the Alldimension with the Precreator and all the Gods (who are him and he is them).

View Postjaylemurph, on 24 June 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Then it's not really a formula, is it? Formulae exist to express ratios and relationships. What you have is a hunch that cannot be borne out in quantative terms. This is called religion and has nothing to do with formulae and mathematics.
--Jaylemurph

This Formula expresses all the ratios and relationships that exist, but obviously by a language unknown to mankind.

View Postkannin, on 24 June 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

I do not have any solid evidence. It is only a question of personal belief if someone will believe in it or not.

Also tagged with formula, organism, mathematics, calculation, creator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users