Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

why women are shaped like they are.

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:36 AM

When women are young, they are shaped with lots of curves, to make men want them.  Women who aren't shaped this way have to sweeter.

When women are grandmothers they are shaped with out curves, becaue they have to go ten rounds with the grandkids.  At, least this is the way it was when we were hunter gatherers.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#2    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Why are obviously fake boobs so attractive to men?  They look painfully pressurized and if you breathe on them they'd explode and kill a man! Blow his head clean off, I say!!!
Peligroso! Muy peligroso! :td:

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#3    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 21 June 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

Why are obviously fake boobs so attractive to men?  They look painfully pressurized and if you breathe on them they'd explode and kill a man! Blow his head clean off, I say!!!

They're not, well atleast not to me, they can have a great shape (which is very rare) but the moment I see that sag underneath, its curtains

#4    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

View Postciriuslea, on 21 June 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

They're not, well atleast not to me, they can have a great shape (which is very rare) but the moment I see that sag underneath, its curtains

Curtains? As in "close them" or as in you move on? Nevermind, I know the answer.

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

We all sag one way or another.

#6    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Finally a topic we all like, LOL

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#7    EllJay

EllJay

Government Agent

• 3,432 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

I wonder if the things that turns us on are really hardwired or that we "learn" what to turn us on. Back in our hunter/gathering days they say that fat women with large breasts and wide hips was the ideal women that turned men on. One would speculate that it was for breeding purpose, but desire are not rational. It's not like that when I watch a sexy women I think about how well she can carry and give birth to a child. Back in the mid and early 20th century legs was what a great deal of men was turned on about in women. Long and curvy legs drove men insane, but nowadays not so much.

So, do you think that you have been taught what to arouse you and that it is a culturally and contemporary zeitgeist that tells you what to desire?

http://www.dailymail...-pin-girls.html

"Opinions are like a**holes - everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#8    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

I suspect we start out with a package of stimuli, mostly visual, that makes us attracted to either women or to men, and in a few cases to both.  The basics are in that package but subject to personal and cultural and even experiential alteration.

#9    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 7,845 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

Meh. Nothing turns me on like a good mind.

#10    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 21 June 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Meh. Nothing turns me on like a good mind.
Sometimes

#11    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

I need the combination of a witty intellect with a side of physical attraction. There has to be both.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#12    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 21 June 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

They disgust me. The whole fakeness of it... Ugh. Usually it is just an indicator that someone isn't happy with who they are, which I believe in most cases shouldn't be the case.

A lot of women who get these are superficial and shallow. I find it sad they put so much effort into their image a lot of them fail to find the relationship they are apparently doing all this for. You need a balance. And for most women undergoing an actual sergery to do this, unless after breast cancer or another ailment and solely for superficial, image based purposes, are missing that balance.

I remember a discussion Lilly brought up about one particular woman who she knew did this a while ago. A perfect example of someone I have just described.

#13    shadowlark

shadowlark

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

View PostEllJay, on 21 June 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

I wonder if the things that turns us on are really hardwired or that we "learn" what to turn us on. Back in our hunter/gathering days they say that fat women with large breasts and wide hips was the ideal women that turned men on. One would speculate that it was for breeding purpose, but desire are not rational.

I think back in those times, the theory is that "fat women with large breasts and wide hips" indicated that the woman was healthy enough to breed with. I think it had less to do with the males actually desiring the women and more to do with passing on their genes to the females most likely to be able to carry, birth and care for the baby.

#14    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

View Postshadowlark, on 21 June 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

I think back in those times, the theory is that "fat women with large breasts and wide hips" indicated that the woman was healthy enough to breed with. I think it had less to do with the males actually desiring the women and more to do with passing on their genes to the females most likely to be able to carry, birth and care for the baby.

IIRC, which is questionable:

I saw a similar study and they noted that wide hips were the single common factor in attracting men ( "primitive" modern-day tribesmen and modern men) across cultures, as it may subconsciously signify birthing capability to a man. And in another unrelated article that a desire for large breasts are associated with immaturity and the need for a whole handful of something to be satisfied, comforted, feel secure (like a baby or child grabs for a handful). A more immature man feels more secure with more, rather than secure and satisfied with less as a more mature man would.

Don't ask me. I didn't conduct the studies.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 21 June 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#15    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,172 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 21 June 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

They disgust me. The whole fakeness of it... Ugh. Usually it is just an indicator that someone isn't happy with who they are, which I believe in most cases shouldn't be the case.

A lot of women who get these are superficial and shallow. I find it sad they put so much effort into their image a lot of them fail to find the relationship they are apparently doing all this for. You need a balance. And for most women undergoing an actual sergery to do this, unless after breast cancer or another ailment and solely for superficial, image based purposes, are missing that balance.

I remember a discussion Lilly brought up about one particular woman who she knew did this a while ago. A perfect example of someone I have just described.

That is not my experience. I know a few now retired exotic dancers, and most of them have boob jobs, many after they finished dancing. A lot of them lost everything they had when they had kids, and wanted them back, clothing seems to be quite an issue, and some are ridiculed into it. I know ladies that put up with years and years of "fried eggs" comment's and they put on a brave face in public, but I know a couple of ladies that borrowed my shoulder for a good cry about how nasty people can be. Christina Applegate suffered a double mastectomy and is over the moon that she is going to have lovely pert boobs until she is 90.

There are a great many people in the world, and I think you might be shocked at how common boob jobs are these days. The ones that are doing it for superficial reasons bellow it to the world, so they get noticed, and their flawed logic is sneered upon, although I honestly do not believe anyone has the right to sneer at a boob job any more than they do at an obese person, however they are the ones that set the stereotype.

I do not see it as any different to wearing a wig, makeup or men getting hair replaced. I just do not think that wanting to keep appearances optimal is a bad thing. I think more people should take better care of themselves. To me it shows vigilance, respect for others and a hard working person. Lets face it, any person can go lie on the beach with a head full of lice ridden dreadlocks, and not shower and shave, that's easy. It takes effort to get up early and make oneself presentable personally, shave, shower, keept fit and look good, I respect that very much.

Rather than shallow or searching, the ladies I know have full ives, are fun people, and for the most, happily married. And I would guess in at least 80% of casses, the hubby was 100% all for it. I know many that have requested or suggested such. But he reality is probably more like 99.99%.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users