Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Boy allegedly chews pop-tart into gun shape

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostPurifier, on 21 June 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Now you all know the post above me is a off topic comment to suck you into another debate. So word to the wise, don't respond to that one, people.

Be careful, now...Mr. Progressive is very good. He plays on your emotions. lol.

I noticed...When I read posts like that, I tend to think of those dried up prunes they put in porridge..lol :D

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

My son likes to eat Pop-Tarts and I cannot lie, I do too. That is until today.

After reviewing the ingredient list and the overall nutritional content of these things (I will not even call them a food), I realized they are pure JUNK!

These are not for breakfast nor are they for a snack! They are essentially a giant candy bar, filled with sugar and sodium. The only place these should go is in the trash! So repeat after me: No more Pop-Tarts!

Think I am being harsh? Ok, let’s take a look at the ingredient list...

*snip*

Is this even in English?! These things have over 50 different ingredients and I am pretty sure nothing in them is of nutritional value to our bodies. (That is a red flag right there—if there are more ingredients in your product than you can even pronounce, chances are it is not good for you! )

*snip*

http://workoutmommy....st-think-again/

Whatever shapes are being made with them are less of a concern than their content to begin with.

Edited by The world needs you, 21 June 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#18    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,654 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

What kind of numbskull do you have to be to not know they're not healthy?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#19    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,775 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 21 June 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

What kind of numbskull do you have to be to not know they're not healthy?

Especially if they are shaped like guns....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#20    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,654 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

"I've been hit with aspartame!"

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#21    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

As usual this is another case of parents using their children to push across their political agendas. Like religion children should be able to grow up and decide on their own and definitely not become the mouthpieces of their parents.

The child's father, William "B.J." Welch, alerted local media to the incident, and Welch and his son Josh, 7, soon found themselves on CNN and Fox News, while conservative bloggers across the country opined on the matter.

http://articles.balt...tudent-handbook

What happened to the days where parents disciplined children after a suspension instead of running to the media and trying to turn it into a political crusade?

The father, B.J. Welch, is on the Anne Arundel County Campaign for Liberty (AACountyC4L) yt channel discussing the incident where the father says the head principal claimed that in a meeting with him, "...it seem that the focus in her eyes was not really anything to do with the presence of something that looked like a gun. Her statements to me revolved more around, you know, Josh has been a disruption before due to his, you know, hyperactivity and whatnot and this was kinda just like, you know, the final straw and that is what led to his suspension... (sic).

Notice all the "you knows"?

The father also states it was not even a Pop-Tart but something like a Danish pastry and the media has chosen to use that because it is easier to get across. He also does not blame the teacher but the assistant principal for what he is labeling as "overreaction" on her part.

B.J. Welch also has a fb page filled with interests that link to other fb pages such as No Hope for the Human Race, 2nd Amendment, American Gun Rights, Advantage Tactical Company, LLC, Anne Arundel Politics, Survivalsupplyandtraining.com, RE Factor Tactical, Policing the Police, Warrior4Justice, ReadyAimBid.com, Concealed Nation, Say No To Gun Bans, Islam Exposed (the truth about Islam), Stop Amnesty, Libtards, Breitbart - One Voice Silenced, Millions Awakened, TEA Party Rockers, DNA Guns, Constitutional Patriot(s) of America, Responsibly Armed, AK-47's For a Peaceful and Free America, Second Amendment Check, Mega Guns, Survival Preparedness, Living Off the Grid, The Right To Bear Arms, Rowdy Conservatives, The Three Percenter's Club, National Rifle Association, Parents for 2nd Amendment-FL, Lock N' Load With Lindsay, The Angry Conservative-Truth liberals Hate, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control, INC, etc. Survivalists Prepping, Maryland against gun control, Magpul Industries Corp., Guns.com, Conservative Freaks, Police State USA: Land of the Checkpoints, AmmoHeads, Filming Cops, Freedom For Firearms, Silverado Gun Show, 1,000,000 Patriots Defending Our Second Amendment Rights., American White History Month, I Love My Gun Rights, Gun owners against Piers Morgan, One Million Dads For Gun Rights, I Support The 2nd Amendment, National Association for Gun Rights, Defend Assault Weapons - I dare you., Prepare to Take America Back, FULL of Weapons, Dude! Where's My Liberty, tacticaltshirts.com, Americans Against Assault Weapons Ban, American Specialty Ammo, Second Amendment Foundation, Time To Thin The Herd, etc.

There are more and no link will be provided to his fb page since a few vulgarities are present.

So, they are also claiming the suspended student was not making a gun but a mountain shape...but is it really any surprise where he is getting his ideas from?

Edited by The world needs you, 21 June 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#22    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,654 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Posted Image

#23    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

I love the kids reaction to the hoo-ha...

“Everyone keeps asking me why I did it,” he said. “I don’t know why I did it ... I wish people would stop asking me about it. It’ll probably go on for 45 years or something."

It's the "45 years" bit which makes me laugh, it's such a specific number to pick for describing an indefinable period of time.  If he'd said 30 or 40 or 50 years I wouldn't have batted an eyelid, because these are the sort of numbers you'd expect to hear when someone talks about about the near future.  45 seems so arbitrary, I love it!

Although I must admit what he said still makes a hell of a lot more sense than what I just wrote (or should that be 'I've just written').  I'm sorry I'm cutting down on cigarettes and my mind isn't coping.

Sod it, hit the post button Walt and rid yourself the pain of re-writing it again...

No don't try and edit it it'll only make it worse.  Go away and think about what you've done...

Edited by Walter White, 21 June 2013 - 09:41 PM.

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

#24    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostWalter White, on 21 June 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

I love the kids reaction to the hoo-ha...

It's the "45 years" bit which makes me laugh, it's such a specific number to pick for describing an indefinable period of time.  If he'd said 30 or 40 or 50 years I wouldn't have batted an eyelid, because these are the sort of numbers you'd expect to hear when someone talks about about the near future.  45 seems so arbitrary, I love it!

Although I must admit what he said still makes a hell of a lot more sense than what I just wrote (or should that be 'I've just written').  I'm sorry I'm cutting down on cigarettes and my mind isn't coping.

Sod it, hit the post button Walt and rid yourself the pain of re-writing it again...

No don't try and edit it it'll only make it worse.  Go away and think about what you've done...

Oh Sherman.....  :lol:

Made me chuckle, you did...

#25    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,565 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:09 AM

A woman last year was bragging to me how her 4-year-old grandson could already play GTA. That is really not something to be proud of and such video games are not really suitable for that age group.

Was this in response to me saying my autistic son plays first person shooters and is good at them? :huh:   My son is 14 and there are a lot tamer fps's than GTA. He may be disabled, but that hardly translates into a future of going on mass shooting rampages...

Embrace the impossible.

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,775 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 21 June 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

A woman last year was bragging to me how her 4-year-old grandson could already play GTA. That is really not something to be proud of and such video games are not really suitable for that age group.

4 year old?......He has nothing on this 2 year old.... :tu:

As I said, pussification of America.....

My generation played " Army ", and " Cowboys and Indians "....we killed each other, blew each other up, tortured each other, etc.....We also went out at 12 years old with .22 rifles, walked through our neighborhood, to the hills, and shot targets. None of us wound up crazy, and actually, most are very successful. I know across the Nation kids did this, maybe not the rifles, but the rest.

Our Fathers worked, and our Mothers did not have to. Nieghborhood kids were all punished by friends parents if we did something stupid around them, and our parents loved this, and in return, did the same. People helped each other, and helped raise kids together.

We were also spanked and punished for doing stupid things, and we were taught wrong from right. Our parents did not have to worry about child protective services taking us away because they were good parents.

Stop blaming and look at the reality. Blame Mr. Spock, and blame the pussification of America. Parents can not do crap anymore without being labeled as hurting their kids.

Anyway, this topic is about Pop Tarts.....I love the new peanut butter and chocolate ones, good stuff !

Edited by Sakari, 22 June 2013 - 12:27 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#27    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

I think the NRA is trying to out-stupid the school.

It was a close thing, but I reckon they did it. Congratulations all round!

#28    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

... stick  em up !

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#29    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,654 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

This is unbelievable. This is the kind of crap that's going to end up with government buildings being stormed by citizens. It is out of control.

A Texas teenager who has been in jail since March faces an eight-year prison sentence because of a threatening joke he made while playing an online video game.
In February, Justin Carter was playing “League of Legends” — an online, multiplayer fantasy game — when another player wrote a comment calling him insane. Carter’s response, which he now deeply regrets, was intended as joke.

“He replied ‘Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’ and the next two lines were lol and jk,” said Jack Carter, Justin’s father, in a statement to a local news channel.

The statements “lol” and “jk” — meaning “laughing out loud” and “just kidding” — indicate that Justin’s statement was entirely sarcastic, said his father.

http://dailycaller.c...led-for-months/

Edited by Sweetpumper, 28 June 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#30    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,775 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 June 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

This is unbelievable. This is the kind of crap that's going to end up with government buildings being stormed by citizens. It is out of control.

http://dailycaller.c...led-for-months/

And this.....

Cameron D’Ambrosio is the Massachusetts teenager and amateur rapper who was rather outrageously charged with terroristic threats last month after referencing the Boston Marathon Bombing in lyrics he’d posted on Facebook. On Wednesday, a Grand Jury declined to indict D’Ambrosio; yesterday, the high-school senior was finally released to his family on his own personal recognizance. This was after the 18-year-old spent more than a month locked up and less than 10 days after a Massachusetts Superior Court judge denied a bail request.
The Methuen High senior was first taken into custody on May 1—in an Ol' Dirty b****** shirt, no less—after one of his peers alerted their school’s administration that Cameron posted a status update with “disturbing verbiage” on Facebook. The school contacted the local police, who tracked down D’Ambrosio near his home, and then subsequently put out a gleeful press release suggesting that they’d captured the next Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Here’s what Cameron allegedly posted:........................................

http://gawker.com/te...lyric-511889236

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users