Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Holy Crap i am performing Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 16 August 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Well considering whenever i moved my hand near the bag the bag was coming near my hand and even sticking to the point where i had to take it off with the opposite hand.
Yep it's just a normal thing.  See: https://en.wikipedia...ki/Static_cling

'Static cling is the tendency for light objects to stick (cling) to other objects owing to static electricity. It is common in clothing, but occurs with other items, such as the tendency of dust to be attracted to, and stick to, plastic items.'

Can you accept that? Orrrrrrr offer why the most obvious, simple and logical explanation doesn't work for you?

Posted Image

#32    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostAus Der Box Skeptisch, on 21 June 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Video document please

Wrong reaction.

The correct one is: please take yourself to a nearby university so this can be verified under stringent, empirical conditions. Then link us to their report.

Posted Image

#33    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

This guy can make a strip of plastic float in the air. He does have a bit of preparation but he's doing a lot more than just make a plastic bag move slightly.

Why would you think telekinesis over simple static electricity?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#34    Designboy83

Designboy83

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge. I joined today and it seems like the same crowd of pessimists are hanging here that hang on YouTube comments!!!! The guy wanted to just know the meaning of the aura colors dammit, not wanted to prove a point. Obviously who-ever unlocks their senses and skills will be very excited.

#35    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostDesignboy83, on 28 September 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge. I joined today and it seems like the same crowd of pessimists are hanging here that hang on YouTube comments!!!! The guy wanted to just know the meaning of the aura colors dammit, not wanted to prove a point. Obviously who-ever unlocks their senses and skills will be very excited.
Welcome to UM!

I would love to see some compelling evidence of this type of thing! Why wouldn't one single person want to prove the point?

All these people who can perform these feats are so selfish keeping it to themselves.

Posted Image

#36    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,330 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

View PostDesignboy83, on 28 September 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge.
That's not strictly true. There's a lot of interest involved in something like this to be able to see it actually happen. Plus it's not unusual for someone to come along and claim they can do such and such when they haven't done anything of the sort, and they're just winding everyone up. I'm not saying the OP is doing this btw, I'm just trying to explain the purpose behind asking for some kind of proof, and especially when it concerns something rarely seen. It stands to reason others would like to see it happening too.

Welcome to UM :)

Posted Image

#37    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Guys i have moved on to the next step now that i got a good control over Psi-Ball Static Cling Energy. The next step is to try and do the classic Spoon Bending techniques. However instead of a actuale Spoon I will be using Wooden Sticks that my work has out at the break table. I have been working on the past few days trying to make the stick break using my mind/Psi-Ball Energy. I don't believe i have made much progress at all in trying to break it.

However when i am holding the Wooden Stick in my hand i can feel almost like a "pressure" on it. And when i am focusing my energy on it to break it, i can see a pink/bluish aura surrounding it. I don't know how i can manipulate this aura field but i feel it is somehow connected to making objects move when you focus on them.

#38    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Did you just not read the stuff between your posts?

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#39    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 02 October 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Did you just not read the stuff between your posts?

Yes i did. And i am just telling you that i am moving on to the next step. Which is to try and move/break something that is harder to debunk then making paper bags float.

Edited by stevemagegod, 03 October 2013 - 12:44 AM.

#40    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

All right then man, but if your theory of psychic energy moving paper was debunked, what makes you think moving something more difficult via psychic energy is possible?

#41    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,085 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

I knew there was a reason why I don't come to the Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena that an I was warned three times to not post here.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#42    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 01 October 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

Guys i have moved on to the next step now that i got a good control over Psi-Ball Static Cling Energy. The next step is to try and do the classic Spoon Bending techniques. However instead of a actuale Spoon I will be using Wooden Sticks that my work has out at the break table. I have been working on the past few days trying to make the stick break using my mind/Psi-Ball Energy. I don't believe i have made much progress at all in trying to break it.

However when i am holding the Wooden Stick in my hand i can feel almost like a "pressure" on it. And when i am focusing my energy on it to break it, i can see a pink/bluish aura surrounding it. I don't know how i can manipulate this aura field but i feel it is somehow connected to making objects move when you focus on them.

You need metal spoons for spoon bending.

http://www.wikihow.com/Bend-a-Spoon

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#43    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 03 October 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

All right then man, but if your theory of psychic energy moving paper was debunked, what makes you think moving something more difficult via psychic energy is possible?

Because i saw a bag of rolls fly off a shelf some distance that had a gate on it with no explanation at my local Wegmans recently. It was in a part of the store where no one else goes to as me and my buddy were looking for two of my other friends and we were just kinda wondering around looking for them. Right before it happened i had a strange gut feeling that something weird was going to happen and shrew enough something did happen. The Wegmans Store doesn't have a reputation of being haunted, and there was no one else around that would of done that. And i don't believe that that the rolls just rolled off either as it looked like someone just threw them from the back of the shelf to.

#44    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

its a round object, why would you think it didn't roll?

#45    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 October 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Because i saw a bag of rolls fly off a shelf some distance that had a gate on it with no explanation at my local Wegmans recently. It was in a part of the store where no one else goes to as me and my buddy were looking for two of my other friends and we were just kinda wondering around looking for them. Right before it happened i had a strange gut feeling that something weird was going to happen and shrew enough something did happen. The Wegmans Store doesn't have a reputation of being haunted, and there was no one else around that would of done that. And i don't believe that that the rolls just rolled off either as it looked like someone just threw them from the back of the shelf to.
C'mon - just show us already. Quit teasing. :su

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users