Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

small light coming out of my hand

mauriciomb

Hello everyone, yesterday while i was sitting using the computer, i had my hand under my leg while watching a video online. But then i felt uncomfortable so i moved my hand from under my leg and on to the desk, i opened my hand and some little orange spark like light came out of my hand and was just falling down slowly until it dissapeared as soon as i looked at it. Can somebody please tell me what that could of been, i am really curious to what it could of been. Thank you for your time.

I experience this once in awhile after I have been staring at a computer monitor for awhile.

It's an eye thing..nothing special.

• Like 2

I experience this once in awhile after I have been staring at a computer monitor for awhile.

It's an eye thing..nothing special.

This.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Afterimage

If your skin is a lovely pale then this could especially be an explanation for it all.

Of course one should also look up for the usual character traits of those who have previously suffered from spontaneous human combustion, jokingly but semi-seriously this is put forward.

Edited by The world needs you