Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Woman Throws Hubby's Mistress Off a Cliff!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,144 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Woman Throws Hubbys Mistress Off a Cliff!!

But she only fell 20 feet and got some bruises. Fortunately!  See the hubby just walks away... :no:

eta: No blood, no gore...nothing bad to see

Edited by seeder, 21 June 2013 - 08:24 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Save it possible being tragic,that's funny :w00t:

Miss me?

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I snickered.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

She should have thrown the guy off the cliff, not the other woman. She might not have known the guy was married....
Just saying.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,144 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostKowalski, on 21 June 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

She should have thrown the guy off the cliff, not the other woman. She might not have known the guy was married....
Just saying.

Thats the probs with having a bad temper isnt it? makes you irrational!!

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostKowalski, on 21 June 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Just saying.

Indeed...  I have lost count how brave and often  women, once they hear  of their husbands or boyfriends are cheating, they  ( for some mad reason ) only go after the mistress  aka bit on the side... Do they realise that their boy friends / husbands  have a mind of their own, and no one actually forces them to cheat?   It wouldn't be cheating if the hubby could keep his pants up and say no thanks..

Sometimes women like that are as thick as two short planks ...If you are mad enough over your husband cheating, and you wish to go all out crazy,and if there is a handy cliff near by,  then throw BOTH off and not just one, ..Again, only applies to you if you are stark raving bonkers ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 22 June 2013 - 12:54 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Carrie has the right idea.... :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users