Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Obama called a "war criminal" & "hypocrite"

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 22 June 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Say what?!! :o No big deal being made on this side ....... no snipey remarks either. I was thinking more along the lines of 'is the content being blocked so that people in Ireland can't see it ...... don't want to encourage any anti-Obama sentiments there'. I certainly wasn't directing a personal remark/criticism towards you.

Well, ok I do apologise to you.. I ( at first ) thought you were getting at me because I clicked on the mobile link and it wasn't working.. I thought maybe you didn't beleive me as you pointed out how well it worked for you, and it was interesting that it didn't for me I took that the wrong way.....  It was only later, I noticed why it didn't work..  Anyhoo I do apologise to you.. I got a bit too defensive.. Sorry.

PS Irish biddy was a joke on my behalf.. Many men call us that all the time when joking..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 22 June 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 22 June 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

I must say - EXCELLENT post... I agree, he could well be a puppet, but with the promise to end it, seems like he bitten off more than he can chew...The promise he made turns out an empty promise.. Like you note above.

Sweetheart, please don't look at the pics of dead children, with you being a loving mom, I know that sort of image can tear you up.. This is why I chose not to look, I know I would get upset at the sight of those poor children..

I have done it before a few times by mistake,.. I saw dead children laying out in a row and a Muslim mother crying.. That is heartbreaking...So I decided not to look, it is too heartbreaking to see...

I once  ( Watching Sky News ) saw a poor Muslim man cry in despair of his village being destroyed... He was  loading up his truck, and on the back of the truck was his dead two year old boy.. He showed all to the camera crew, and in tears he cried out - Look at my little boy  LOOK "  At that moment, I broke down I couldn't look any more..   I instantly thought of my own children... I guess that's why it is heart breaking...

Thanks so much! :)
It really is so hard to look at, and I don't do it intentionally, but when I'm looking up drone strikes, cause it's not always front page news here, you find the pics, and it's just awful....
One thing never fails though..when I get really upset about that, I just go listen to John Lennon's "Imagine"....calms me down, so fast.  :)

#18    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostKowalski, on 22 June 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

Thanks so much! :)
It really is so hard to look at, and I don't do it intentionally, but when I'm looking up drone strikes, cause it's not always front page news here, you find the pics, and it's just awful....
One thing never fails though..when I get really upset about that, I just go listen to John Lennon's "Imagine"....calms me down, so fast.  :)

**HUGS**...I know you don't do it intentionally because sometimes these things just come up in front of us and we tend to sit in shock...It has happened to me too, I didn't intentionally look at other pics like them, but it just happened..

Glad you have something to calm you down..I hope you are feeling a wee bit better now..

#19    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

• My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. A.A Milne

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

Yall think Bush is sitting in his office and is like "bomb these fools" and "drone them".  It's a load of hogswash, this is America, not a second teir country you are talking about.  No matter what you like to think, Obama, while a powerful man, isn't able to just say "blow these people up" and it happening.  He is the face of a party and there are a lot of people who have to support and agree with any action he takes, otherwise he could be thrown out of office.  Everyone acts as if he alone is the devil and all you are doing is making yourself look foolish, if you seriously think he has a bloody drone interface in his office.

#20    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

View Postkrypter3, on 23 June 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Yall think Bush is sitting in his office and is like "bomb these fools" and "drone them".  It's a load of hogswash, this is America, not a second teir country you are talking about.  No matter what you like to think, Obama, while a powerful man, isn't able to just say "blow these people up" and it happening.  He is the face of a party and there are a lot of people who have to support and agree with any action he takes, otherwise he could be thrown out of office.  Everyone acts as if he alone is the devil and all you are doing is making yourself look foolish, if you seriously think he has a bloody drone interface in his office.

We know Obama does not act alone, Obama  like any president, has a full team of advisors telling him what the best course of action is...He then makes a decision based on their recommendations...  If he didn't, I don't know how that would go down for him... I am not one who can say what exactly goes on ...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 23 June 2013 - 12:40 AM.

#21    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

• Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Wasn't Obama given a Nobel peace prize no long ago? Alfred Nobel is spinning.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#22    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,344 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:46 PM

Ireland needs to be United though

#23    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,589 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostKowalski, on 22 June 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

~snip

Posted Image

~ ;)

Posted Image

hehhehhe yeah .. tell Obama ... :lol:

`

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#24    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

What a woman! Telling it exactly how it is. How Obama sleeps at night is beyond me...

#25    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

What a woman! Telling it exactly how it is. How Obama sleeps at night is beyond me...

#26    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

An old saying is "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." Something tells me, though, that this Irish 'biddy' (I think she's more of a 'lass') is no broken clock.

I think this is an important post, not the least because it reminds us USAmericans that there is substantial debate going on in the world; unfortunately, little of it is in our Congress, main-stream-or-otherwise media, houses of worship or living rooms. Too many of us are sheep salivating for the next episode of American Idol™ while waiting for the next MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL/NASCAR event to show up on The Tube. I read more spirited debate on UM in an hour than I engage in all week in daily life.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#27    Farmerboy

Farmerboy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 June 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

Ireland needs to be United though

Most here are quite happy the way it is

#28    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostFarmerboy, on 23 June 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Most here are quite happy the way it is

And the fact that the south can't afford it, I have heard many saying so... It is true, we like things as they are...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 23 June 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#29    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,096 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

Obama said he wouldn't use drones on citizens in the usa, he lied again.  They are using to spy on us, one step away from killing someone at starbucks.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#30    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 23 June 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

Posted Image

hehhehhe yeah .. tell Obama ... :lol:

I just noticed this ... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users