Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do we have an internal "vibration"?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Once when I was stressed I felt a strange sensation. It was like a humming sound in my head that seemed to drop in frequency then disappeared. I only experienced that once and wondered about aura vibrations or internal energy vibrations or rhythms that our bodies may possess. Also, when I'm really really tired or when I get up in the middle of the night and am still half asleep I often see pulsing flashes or circles of light behind my eyelids. Sometimes I even see them when my eyes are open. But not during the day when I'm fully awake. If we do have vibrational energies are there any techniques to raise or lower them? I imagine that having a higher vibrational frequency is better than having a lower one.

#2    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,720 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

learn the language of nature for nature does not speak ours ...

~

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Pulse flashes and circles are very often associated with migraines.  I do not know how old you are or if you have had migraines.
I used to get them but the pulse flashes and tunnel visions were always a warning it was coming on, I ended up learning how to adhere to the warning signs and relax in a way so the migraines did not materialize.....the natural response to the natural warning is far more affective than the drugs.
The humming sound could be a form of tinnitus.
You should speak to your doctor if any of these get more regular. its natures way of telling you something.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,994 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

View Postmystic_mind, on 23 June 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Once when I was stressed I felt a strange sensation. It was like a humming sound in my head that seemed to drop in frequency then disappeared. I only experienced that once and wondered about aura vibrations or internal energy vibrations or rhythms that our bodies may possess. Also, when I'm really really tired or when I get up in the middle of the night and am still half asleep I often see pulsing flashes or circles of light behind my eyelids. Sometimes I even see them when my eyes are open. But not during the day when I'm fully awake. If we do have vibrational energies are there any techniques to raise or lower them? I imagine that having a higher vibrational frequency is better than having a lower one.
Altered state vibrations are not the same as actual vibrating mater. It would be a mistake to start equating frequencies with good or bad. Yes there are ways to feel powerful vibrations in your body, some even think its their bed that is moving. Yes you can learn to control them aswell.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

That's weird about thinking the bed may be moving. I did think the floor was vibrating beneath my bed once maybe due to a minor earth tremor but never heard of any in the area. I used to get "silent" migraines when I was over exerting myself physically and saw a brighter vision field and a zigzag formation moving around in my eyes. The eye doctor said that was a migraine without the pain so I was fortunate for that. But I can't still be getting migraines in the middle of the night for no reason can I?

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,994 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Postmystic_mind, on 23 June 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

That's weird about thinking the bed may be moving. I did think the floor was vibrating beneath my bed once maybe due to a minor earth tremor but never heard of any in the area. I used to get "silent" migraines when I was over exerting myself physically and saw a brighter vision field and a zigzag formation moving around in my eyes. The eye doctor said that was a migraine without the pain so I was fortunate for that. But I can't still be getting migraines in the middle of the night for no reason can I?
They are called phosphenes. I always find it amusing when doctors cannot tell the difference.

Edited by Seeker79, 24 June 2013 - 12:28 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

From the title, I was thinking you were picking up vibes from others.  I do think there is something to that in that I have gotten really bad "vibes" from a person and 8 times out of 10, I'm right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users