Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

Video Footage Of Fairies In Lady's House

fairies

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#46    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 27 June 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

So let's now add ignorance of the concept of camera white balance into the 'research' being presented here...

BTW, near where I live we have glowworms/fireflies/whatever that are indeed very bright white, and may even have a slight blue/purple tint to them, subject to my color perception (humans have white balance issues too..)...  I shall try to find out what they are, and maybe even film them.. using a camera with a preset white balance, like a real researcher would..
About time. Best of luck..

I don't think you'll get fireflies to do this mind you UFO files: highlights of some of the most unusual MoD reports

A woman in Poole, Dorset, reported seeing “a bright white fireball” that entered her house through her kitchen window in August 2009. The fireball fell into a carrier bag and was followed by “blinding white sheet lightning”, but no trace of any burns was found in the kitchen.

Was this a lizard-bird chasing a white firefly perhaps?

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 27 June 2013 - 12:59 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#47    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

I just found this again:

I know no one is going to believe me, but about 3 years ago, i worked and lived in a pub, bare in mind i do not drink, or do drugs, i was on the roof having a cig,(i guess nicotine is a drug but yeah..)   i saw a little green glowing thing, that if i ever talk about it, i call it a big moth, because i dont want people to think im insane, lol. it was about the size of my palm. i saw it half peeked out from behind the chimney, and then stopped and looked at it whilst the blood drain from my face in shock. it went back behind the chimney, and then whilst im thinking...did that just happen, it peeked out again, and then flew away in diagonal up to the sky. i have never seen a moth or a bird fly this fast, there was no apparent wings, and it flew in a straight line to were ever it was going. i waited for a while to see if it maybe would come back. but it didnt.

i know your thinking....green and glowing.....nahhhhh, but seriously, it had its on light source. was a really vivid green, and i have never forgotten any detail from this. it was actully like it was looking at me, and like it was scared i had seen it, the way it peeped out from behind the chimney, before flying off at high speed.

i have always tried to convince myself it was some kind of moth, that i have never heard of. or the biggest firefly ever. the town is quite light at night, so moth would fit, but why would a moth with its own light chill out on a chimney??
i just want to know if anyone has ever heard anything like this. its weird i look up stuff all the time since that, ufos, cow mutilations, myths, legends, weird animals, and unknown creatures, but have never come across anything like that. any ideas would be helpful, unless all you have to say is little green men. cus it waws not a man, men cant fly. cheers for reading!

And this:

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and would like to ask some advice if I may.

I own an old two story railway station and for the past 6 months or so, my 16 year old son has been sleeping in the old bar/refreshments room while we have been renovating the rooms upstairs.
Although there is no electricity connected in this room yet, my son has told me he often sees a glowing light at night, in the upper right hand corner of his room. He said that a couple of
friends had also seen the light. I kind of brushed him off, thinking it was probably some glow paint or perhaps it was coming from outside through the window. However tonight I went into his room to speak to
him about something and while we were talking I noticed a glowing light in the same spot he told me about. Although the room was quite dark, the curtain was open so I said
it was probably from that and closed it to see if it went away. But it didn't. I sat there for a good 10 minutes watching this light turn from orange to green to white and a couple of times it shimmered like glitter.
It also seemed to be hovering there as if in mid air
but when I turned the torch on I couldn't see it at all, nor could I find anything that would explain what was causing it. We decided to leave the room for a while
and go back in to see if anything had changed. When we did this the light was still there but it was no longer as bright, didn't change colours or glitter like it did previously. I guess my question is, what could
this have been and is it anything to worry about?

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 27 June 2013 - 08:08 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#48    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

I just seen this for the first time

BIRD FLIGHT INTERUPTED WITH AN ORB:

And this is REALLY GOOD: Cute daytime Orb and night time Orb Cluster.wmv

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 27 June 2013 - 08:32 PM.

#49    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

And this:

Hi I was surfing the internet trying to find people who've had the same experience as me. Your experience is the closest could find to mine its not exactly the same but hell ill just write it up since i never have & in retrospect i have been thinking how odd my experience was. So let me just share this with you. It was in 1997 I was hanging laundry on the balcony it was twilight & the sky was an orange color. I saw a flock of birds around 4 or 5 flying in a migration formation. The only weird thing was that they were glowing a whitish green color. Usually when i see odd things like this I will call out for others around me to come & see (like i have done in the past a few times) but this time I had this impression that this moment was only meant for my eyes & if i did anything it would disappear so i decided to just enjoy the ''show''. So as the birds flew they starting merging together into a ball of the same green glow but in a ball shape then it disappeared. I wondered where it went so i looked at a different area in the sky and saw this ball of light bouncing in the sky then disappear again only to see it somewhere else (all the while i was just thinking this was odd & amazing). Then from behind some trees that were over to my right they were back to glowing birds again flying in formation & few out of sight. I went back in the house and told everyone what I had seen & they were not convinced & said it was probably the glow of the sky on the birds (though the sky was orange not a green color) so they went to the balcony and as we waited we saw a single bird fly by the difference was the bird was black like a silhouette. There was not comment. I think they were just baffled & they went back inside the house. Well if this story makes you feel any better about your strange experience hurray! That'll be all.

#50    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

UFOs over India?

#51    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

#52    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

youtube wizzard SHIZZAH!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#53    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

Obviously replying encourages the delusions, so I shall desist.  Ring, maybe you should take note of how many folks are swayed by your 'arguments'... perhaps a new change of name is required in the hope they will forget your past.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#54    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 June 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

There is pale yellow luminescent fireflys. And I've seen them when I lived in Missouri. And pale yellow could easily be the color of the bugs seen in the OP video.

BUT....... That does not even matter, because the bugs in the OP video are not glowing. You can't see them till they come into the light from the camera. And we know there is light coming from the camera because we can see the bedsheet has a part circle of light on it.

Edit: AND.... You can tell they are not using IR or UV to film because at the very beginning you can see an orage container of hand soap and a blue shirt hanging on the doorknob. Both of which you would not be able to tell color if the video was using IR or UV.

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 27 June 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Err..no. Yellow is yellow and white is white. If you're idea was right, then there'd at least be a single shot with the colour yellow in it, wouldn't there? There isn't one, there're ALL white!

And you ignore the rest of my post... naturally...

You're right they are white, but it is because these are tiny bugs flying into the field of white light of the camera.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#55    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,221 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

It was a good bug & dust video that's for sure.  :)

Posted Image

#56    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

This is the one you need to see: Orange Orb Footage

#57    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

I swore off orb videos a long time ago. Rod videos too.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#58    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 29 June 2013 - 07:27 AM, said:

I swore off orb videos a long time ago. Rod videos too.
So did I until I looked again with an open mind. You're getting confused with obvious 'dust grain' shots which put me off too. There's something more to it though.

Imagine a flying lizard which has evolved bioluminescence from fireflies for instance. Lizards have been around for an awefully long time and so would have had the opportunity to diverge into something weird..

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 29 June 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#59    quasar_kid

quasar_kid

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Rod_(optics)

I also like the comments of OP on Youtube. Makes it sound he/she's a cultmember or something (or slightly bipolar).

#60    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 29 June 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

So did I until I looked again with an open mind. You're getting confused with obvious 'dust grain' shots which put me off too. There's something more to it though.

Imagine a flying lizard which has evolved bioluminescence from fireflies for instance. Lizards have been around for an awefully long time and so would have had the opportunity to diverge into something weird..

Those lizards don't actually fly, but glide. But I do agree that there Could be a flying lizard species, and that species could glow. BUT, I don't think that such a species is likely to exist in any of the civilized world. Not in Europe, North America, or most of Asia or much of Africa, or Australia. They simply would have been killed and collected by now.

Bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users