Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Visual Art

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,608 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

Colors, shapes, subject, and scenery are what is most enjoyed and noticed in paintings for me.

Landscape, the feminine, and abstract all draw me in.

When it comes to sculpture modern abstract, clear lines, and color blocking are nice to look it.

It all is about feeling for me. It either hits me right away or not but of course there is also this:

The last TED Radio Hour discussed how a drawing is presented to others, they are asked what they think about it, some would be like, "mhmm, OK, not much here".

Then they are told it was drawn by a girl right before she died of cancer. Slowly for many their expressions change, some even cry, and it becomes beautiful. So context has much to do with art than anything else too.

#17    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:44 AM

My friend is a great artist, Musican and artist. I juist asked him what he thinks.

He told me what he thought art was and I love it.  

"You cannot define art. Art is a word, its the meaning of that word, and the assoication of that word to your work that. A true artist doesnt do what he does to be considered an artist. A true artist doesnt do what he does for anything. A true artist does what he does because he knows. He knows that art comes from creation itself. He knows he didnt create this or that. He knows he has re-created what once was created before, only he created it anew. From his view, his angles, his sence of self, redefined with sound, with sight, with feel. Artist don't really create, They recycle, just like the circle of life recycles our souls."

Very long reply, however I find it to be a beautiful take on art.

Posted Image

#18    absols

absols

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 26 June 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

My friend is a great artist, Musican and artist. I juist asked him what he thinks.

He told me what he thought art was and I love it.  

"You cannot define art. Art is a word, its the meaning of that word, and the assoication of that word to your work that. A true artist doesnt do what he does to be considered an artist. A true artist doesnt do what he does for anything. A true artist does what he does because he knows. He knows that art comes from creation itself. He knows he didnt create this or that. He knows he has re-created what once was created before, only he created it anew. From his view, his angles, his sence of self, redefined with sound, with sight, with feel. Artist don't really create, They recycle, just like the circle of life recycles our souls."

Very long reply, however I find it to be a beautiful take on art.

yes unfortunately artists are mostly sensitive to creations knowledge, the way to burry rights violations by creating of that matter a fallacy that sounds positively living

wat i meant with art is smthg else, true positive objective ends reasons, is truth superiority, absolutes constancies ways

that is why to me literally as soon as i see any lie immediately i see ugliness and inferiority

so ur sense of art is about takin advantage from true existence weaknesses, since truth cant support relative things that cant too support themselves for long, so the way to abuse those weak existence in truth and turn it positive in lies

Edited by absols, 26 June 2013 - 08:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users