Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ipod touch mysteriously reappearing

mysterious disappearance reappearance ipod touch

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    pj bandit

pj bandit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• lets start changing the world

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

Hi i would like to discuss something that heppened to me today to see what i get in response.

Recently I had left my iPod touch at a friends house so I went round after work to retrieve it, put it in my backpack and cycled home. When i got home I can't remember if i left it in the backpack or took it out but the next morning when i went to get it to listen to music as i cycled to work I could not find it anywhere.

So days went by and I still couldn't find it until today when it turned up in blatant view on a shelf in my room. The shelf I had searched hopelessly, the shelf i had cleaned vigorously. I have questioned all those in my household and anyone who has visited my room since the disappearance.....but to no avail.

How on earth did it get there?

'there's a turd in the punch bowl, i repeat, there is a turd in the punch bowl'

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,177 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Someone in your household may well have borrowed it, they are not likely to admit to it if they had not asked your permission.
But at least now you have it back.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    pj bandit

pj bandit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

To be honest, that is the kind of response i was expecting. I was hoping for something else though.

I live with my mum and step dad, they wud have no reason to borrow it. They all have their own equipment far superior to my cracked screen old skool iPod touch. I saw them ealier and was like 'cheers for finding my iPod' (since my first thought was that one of them had found it and placed it on that shelf) and they had no idea what I was talking about. This has been ruled out.

#4    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postpj bandit, on 24 June 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

To be honest, that is the kind of response i was expecting. I was hoping for something else though.
Oh I see.

Ghost. Had to be ghost.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#5    pj bandit

pj bandit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

On another note, the case was solved. A friend of my brothers was hoking through my pathology textbook as he is now doing the same course I did in uni and found it inside and placed it on the shelf.

#6    CharlieCluster7

CharlieCluster7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• When you don't feel it, it shows, they tear out your soul. And when you believe, they call it rock n' roll.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

you were probably tired from work and overlooked it sitting right in front of you, I do it all the time with my socks in the morning.
oh nevermind, didn't see that this Unexplained Mystery was explained.

Edited by CharlieCluster7, 24 June 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#7    pj bandit

pj bandit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

yea it was

Also tagged with mysterious, disappearance, reappearance, ipod, touch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users