Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man believes he found fossilized Bigfoot head

bigfoot head todd may rock

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

i always wonder if these people have no friends or loved ones telling them: "Todd, i know, you have the Indiana Jones hat, you like bigfoot'n'all....but seriously, that's a lump of rock! don't go to the Press! this'll be an embarrass-o-rama!"

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#17    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,859 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

This has to be a joke.  Either that or he is putting this out there to draw in some true believers so he can embarrass the hell out of them later on with a "See, they'll believe anything, even that an old rock is a bigfoot head."

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#18    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

:whistle:

Posted Image

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,064 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

View Postevancj, on 24 June 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

There must be to this, because Rex Gilroy found one too.

I would post the photo but I don't want to get sued, so here's a link:

http://bigfootwanted...australian.html

Great minds and all that. First thing I thought of too. Hillarious, I hasve one of these "fossilised" skulls in my backyard, I'll take a pic when I get a chance and upload it, the guy surely cannot be serious. I expected a link to Pravda to be honest. Stil, the claimaint does have some words of wisdom to share.

Still, Todd May is undeterred. He believes that many people have “tunnel vision” when it comes to discoveries like this.

“I think people need to be more aware, open their eyes and be more aware of what’s around us,” he said. “Because I think there’s a lot of ancient (things), and fossils and different things, around us that if people would just kind of open their eyes to they’d see that we walk past them every day.”

Shame he does not take his own advice and has to resort to imagination.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,064 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 June 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

I love good bigfoot evidence, but that rock is just silly. Not even Moneymaker, or Biscardi, would support this guy.

And that is saying something.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#21    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

I'm just going to be blunt. That looks like a rock.

Unimpressed with "evidence" of Bigfoot once again.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#22    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 24 June 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

Does he remind anyone of Jack Hanna? His clothes, hat, age, face, gray hair, and voice.

https://encrypted-tb...OOAyqzDolC4bJrA

Hey QC,

Yes, not far from where I live, and just a few miles from where I work. Been to the hot springs, sounds like BF is pervert, and is peeping at all the naked people.

#23    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 26 June 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

Great minds and all that. First thing I thought of too. Hillarious, I hasve one of these "fossilised" skulls in my backyard, I'll take a pic when I get a chance and upload it, the guy surely cannot be serious. I expected a link to Pravda to be honest. Stil, the claimaint does have some words of wisdom to share.

Still, Todd May is undeterred. He believes that many people have “tunnel vision” when it comes to discoveries like this.
“I think people need to be more aware, open their eyes and be more aware of what’s around us,” he said. “Because I think there’s a lot of ancient (things), and fossils and different things, around us that if people would just kind of open their eyes to they’d see that we walk past them every day.”

Shame he does not take his own advice and has to resort to imagination.

This is a fine example of a grown man with an over active imagination and lack of critical thinking skills. I would love to see his fossil collection, it would probably be a great abstract thought exercise.

#24    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

View Postevancj, on 26 June 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Hey QC,

Yes, not far from where I live, and just a few miles from where I work. Been to the hot springs, sounds like BF is pervert, and is peeping at all the naked people.
bolding mine

That would be him all right!!! Sounds like someone knocked his block off for it too!

Edited by QuiteContrary, 26 June 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#25    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,130 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

just to reassure everybody that there was nothing to this silly story:
http://www.cryptozoo...m/bigfoot-rock/

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#26    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 25 June 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

I can't get the video to load, but the picture makes me wonder what is wrong with people?

Granted, I'm no expert on fossils or the process of fossilization, however I do know a couple things about them and one of those things is that soft tissue doesn't fossilize. It can leave an impression in the surrounding rock......that's how we've managed to learn what dinosaurs' skin looks like, but the skin itself simple rotted away.

A simple x-ray will answer the question if it's a real skull or not.........and why did he wait six weeks before bringing it to the local paper to show them?

Sculpting takes time I guess? :)

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,735 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Can we play a guessing the rock game?
I will go second after Todd May:

Posted Image

Noooooo, Todd is NOT in any part of the photo! :whistle:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#28    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 02 July 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Can we play a guessing the rock game?
I will go second after Todd May:

Posted Image

Noooooo, Todd is NOT in any part of the photo! :whistle:

loooooooooooool

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#29    drvhitz

drvhitz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Todd May is the rock head

#30    Realm

Realm

• 2,036 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

Hey, that bigfoot head looks just like a rock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users