Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

god made me have an accident, which may have

danielost

I was working for pony express, picking up paperwork at some banks. I had problem with the lock at one bank. I could not get the key to go into the lock. I mean even the tip wouldn't go into the lock. I had never had trouble with that lock before or after.

After, I left thge bank I had to make a left turn, at the traffic light. The light was green, i was first in line. So I rolled out to the center of the intersection and waited forthe light to change. I then started my turn, whn this car came out of know where. It slammed the back of my van, which I was trying to get out of the way. Any ways the /accident was a side hit. It slowed her car down enough for someone else to get out of their car and run over and stop the other car.

Turns, out that te driver had blacked out before the light. There was a hill just before the next light, no one would have seen her coming. If I hadn't gotten in the way.

• Like 4

So you believe God caused the trouble with the lock so that you were in the "right place at the "right-time" to possibly stop more serious consequences for the other driver? Why didn´t e just stop the otherperson from blacking-out and the accident would have been avoided?

• Like 3

I just don't even know what to say. If you want to belive that is what happened go for it. But, really?

Perhaps he needed to show me something that day and to remind me of it today. I have been feeling that I am worthless. Having never doing anything important.

All I know is the witnesses all stuck around, which stopped me from getting a ticket. How many accidents do you see, others sticking around or even leaving their car to stop another one. The biggest delimma for one of the officer was if he should eat the ladys pizza before it got cold. She was out until the ambuliance arrived some twenty minutes or so. My boss had to com out and help me finish my route. The rear axle was broken.

• Like 3

I was working for pony express, picking up paperwork at some banks. I had problem with the lock at one bank. I could not get the key to go into the lock. I mean even the tip wouldn't go into the lock. I had never had trouble with that lock before or after.

After, I left thge bank I had to make a left turn, at the traffic light. The light was green, i was first in line. So I rolled out to the center of the intersection and waited forthe light to change. I then started my turn, whn this car came out of know where. It slammed the back of my van, which I was trying to get out of the way. Any ways the /accident was a side hit. It slowed her car down enough for someone else to get out of their car and run over and stop the other car.

Turns, out that te driver had blacked out before the light. There was a hill just before the next light, no one would have seen her coming. If I hadn't gotten in the way.

He works in mysterious ways....

:)

• Like 2

Perhaps he needed to show me something that day and to remind me of it today. I have been feeling that I am worthless. Having never doing anything important.

All I know is the witnesses all stuck around, which stopped me from getting a ticket. How many accidents do you see, others sticking around or even leaving their car to stop another one. The biggest delimma for one of the officer was if he should eat the ladys pizza before it got cold. She was out until the ambuliance arrived some twenty minutes or so. My boss had to com out and help me finish my route. The rear axle was broken.

I am glad it all worked out. :)

• Like 2

Someone could of been killed if you hadn't been in the right place at the right time. You may of saved a life.

• Like 3

And in another Universe the locked worked and someone else was there to stop the accident or the women black out at home... Then you have to think about all the people who didn't get saved that day. Where were you for them. When you practice magic you think about probables, outcomes, chaos and space-time a lot. If you got it figured out send lotto numbers please.

Edited by Darkwind

The biggest delimma for one of the officer was if he should eat the ladys pizza before it got cold. She was out until the ambuliance arrived some twenty minutes or so.

So, did he eat the pizza?

Chaos theory demands that things will go wrong before they go right.

Much like a turbulent river, ending in a smooth stream.

Or a thunderstorm ending with a clear blue sky.

A significant mediator is simply one's attitude.

A persistent "doom and gloom" attitude will often self-sabotage an otherwise fine event.

A persistent "I am OK, and in control" attitude can open doors one did not know even existed.

Doesn't matter. If you didn't have the accident, the other people would have accident which is also God's will.

He works in mysterious ways....

:)

God really does. Sometimes things happen that we don't understand right away, but everything that God does has a purpose. In this case, a life was probably saved.