Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is it possible to get a reading?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ag55

ag55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hello,

I would be very grateful if I could get a reading on my love life. I am very confused right now and seem to be having a lot of issues concerning it.

Thank you for your time! :)

#2    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Postag55, on 24 June 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Hello,

I would be very grateful if I could get a reading on my love life. I am very confused right now and seem to be having a lot of issues concerning it.

Dear ag55,

It could be that your ideas about relationship are based on fairy tale endings. Try to take some time to focus on all you do have now instead of bemoaning that you'll never have "happily ever after". For now, you withdraw from an emotional situation. It could be that you take your time to contemplate your emotions. Or, you find yourself tried of a situation due to the lack of the emotional resources to proceed. Be sure that you do not engage in the state of apathy that you don't see any emotional chances available to you. If you take time to contemplate your situation, try to pay attention to your dreams and subtle signs around you as they are messages for you from your Higher Self, Spirit Guides, or Angels.

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

#3    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

View Postag55, on 24 June 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Hello,

First thing that came up for me was the Ten of Swords which was defining itself as feeling like a victim, offense was the next word I got followed by seeing no responsibility for. Making little go a long way is what I also saw.

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#4    ag55

ag55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for the readings, I will try and take on your advice :)

#5    ag55

ag55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Postdidymusclairvoyant, on 25 June 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

First thing that came up for me was the Ten of Swords which was defining itself as feeling like a victim, offense was the next word I got followed by seeing no responsibility for. Making little go a long way is what I also saw.

I'm not quite sure on this, but I will think about it and try and figure out what it means!

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users