Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

What do you think of this?

nasa future is now

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 25 June 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Are we talking Native Americans (more of a gradual genocide with sporadic massacres), World Wars I and II, burying alive tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War I (1991), or some other mass murder(s)?

Don't forget the Phillipines. It is my understanding that the USA KILLED 3 (three!!) generations of men.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#47    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 25 June 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Are we talking Native Americans (more of a gradual genocide with sporadic massacres), World Wars I and II, burying alive tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War I (1991), or some other mass murder(s)?

I think that is why David Perle was killed. He was going to report it.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#48    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Rafterman--  regarding posts #31 and #41 above:

No, I read you clearly. But the number "41" is more congruent with a casualty count from a nighttime firefight between a company of Marines and some Republican Guards, not the breaching of trenches and sand berms in classic blitzkrieg action. Perhaps you remember Iraq's "General Mouthpiece" who declared that "no coalition forces were near Baghdad" just hours before the US Marines and Army took the city. "41" looks like a classic 'low-ball' face-saving number to minimize the havoc the invasion wreaked. Nothing the Iraqis said at the time is worthy of credulity. For that matter, all of the US "P.R.," psy-ops and civil administration units were geared toward one end: Justifying "Operation--Free-Iraq-for-Halliburton, Blackwater and KBR, et. al." Given that, American statistics (especially regarding civilian deaths) are worth a bucket of warm spit, if that.

I already thanked you for your corrective, while other posters (Regeneratia) have added to the number of US massacres. I'll conclude with just a few words: Guatemala, Laos, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Kent State, Jackson State, Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Gulf War I's "Highway to Hell," US-led NATO bombing of Serbian civilian trains, "Shock & Awe 2003," Haditha, disciplined US units following orders to, and rogue soldiers choosing to kill civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. . . And the beat goes on. . .

Edited by szentgyorgy, 27 June 2013 - 02:01 PM.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users