Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

How things started with me

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#1    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

As this is my first ever post I guess I should start by saying 'Hi' to everyone

A few years ago I was working as an expat contracts manager in Vietnam for a German multi-national engineering company on a multi-billion dollar power station project, however, having become completely disillusioned and disgusted by the behaviour of my company and our client on that project in the wake of a fatal accident on the site, myself and one of my close friends decided that we would leave the construction industry behind and instead open a bar together somewhere in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) when our assignments were completed.

After completing our assignments we set about investigating the process and looking around for suitable premises (as well as taking a bit of a well-earned breather!), however after spending most of the first month or so just lazing around a swimming pool and twiddling my thumbs I decided that I would use some of the spare time that I found on my hands seeing if I could write a book.

Having spent most of the previous twelve years working on various power projects throughout the world, and with the experiences of the Vietnam project fresh in my mind, I felt that I had at least a basic skeleton for a story, and I certainly had no shortage of bizarre characters around me both at work and in my personal life in Vietnam to fill a book ten times over, but the one thing that was missing was a 'big ending'.

As I idled my way along with that project - which was always supposed to be little more than a time filling hobby - I began to notice more and more 'coincidences', both in my day-to-day life and in my reflections on my past. At first I just put that down to the fact that I was thinking about 'everything' more than I ever had done before and the fact that I was paying far more attention to what was going on around me than I ever had before, but it didn't take me very long to realise that the 'coincidences' that I was noticing seemed to go WAY beyond anything that could be dismissed so easily - And I say that as a previously 'devote agnostic' with no religious faith, a healthy skepticism of all things psychic, and what most people would describe as a 'gifted' scientific/mathematical/logical brain with a high IQ!

As the days went on I noticed that rather than diminishing, as I had expected them to once I had decided to set my logical brain on the lookout for an explanation for those coincidences, the coincidences seemed to get more and more frequent AND more and more bizarre and extreme. As someone who had studied ‘Probability and Statistical Significance Testing’ as part of my tertiary education I struggled more each day to find any kind of logical explanation for the events which I was experiencing almost constantly with my own eyes and my own ears.

Within weeks I had reached the stage where what had started as a curious observation began to worry me quite a bit - Could I possibly be heading down the same road John Nash (The guy played by Russell Crowe in 'A Beautiful Mind')? I wasn’t sure, but it was certainly beginning to feel that way! I longed for the strange phenomena to go away and let me get my focus back on opening the bar, but rather than going away, it continued to get escalate, crossing over from the bizarrely improbable to the downright impossible!

I couldn't begin to list the number of bizarrely improbable things that happened here, but I will give you a taste of one (of the many) impossible things that happened to me:

At that time I was preparing to pack up my belongings from my 'company provided' house, as I intended to head back to my home in Scotland for a holiday before returning to Vietnam to pursue the bar idea. One morning I was packing away the CDs from my living room (about two or three hundred or so of them), but rather than just packing them into a box as I would normally do when moving house, I had decided to take time to organise and pack them properly for once. I was taking my time and listening to music whilst deciding how best to organise that part of my CD collection - there were at least another hundred CDs around various parts of my three bedroom, three storey house, but I planned to collect them together later and fit them in to their appropriate places once I had decided how best to organise the ones from the living room.

Anyway, before starting on what I expected to be a fairly easy, relaxing and enjoyable task, I decided to make myself a cup of coffee, however I noticed that I had run out of milk, which meant that I had to nip along to my local shop to buy some more. The shop was only a hundred yards or so from my house so I was gone for only a few minutes, but when I returned I found that all of the CDs from every room of my house had been gathered together in my livingroom and laid out in a perfectly formed, stunningly geometrical pattern on my floor!

The pattern was a six armed spiral shape. The curve of each arm was identical, even though formed out of square boxes which over lapped each other, and each arm of the spiral was perfectly equidistant from its neighbours, however what was particularly striking and impressive was the fact that each arm was also colour coded - one red, one yellow, one green, one blue, one black and one white, with each of those arms looking like a single-coloured spectrum, with the darkest shaded CD covers to the centre of the spiral gradually fading out to the lighter shaded covers at the tips of the arms!

The pattern was stunning - so intricate and yet so imposing, so mathematical and yet so beautiful, so organic and yet so precisely formed! I would have been extremely proud to have been able to have created such an impressive arrangement myself, but the truth is that even if I had been artistically minded enough to have imagined such a thing in the first place I would guess that it would probably have taken me at least a week to achieve anything like that level of visual and mathematical perfection…And yet ‘something’ had been able to gather all my CDs from all over the house and lay them out so creatively and so precisely on my sitting room floor all within just a few minutes!

That event really freaked me out quite a bit! I had sort of got used to bizarre and even 'impossible' things happening around me, but this had happened IN MY HOUSE, and whatever had done it was obviously WAY more 'able' than I could even imagine! I suppose that if I believed in poltergeists or things of that nature, then that would have been my best explanation of what was happening to me, but I was still sure that this was something 'mathematical and logical', something that could be explained somehow, so I steeled myself to stick around and try to work out what the hell was going on!

The following day, with my spiral shape still intact on the floor - I wasn't going to move it until I could understand it! - I continued with my packing chores, playing some CDs in the background, having removed them from the spiral with great care and ensuring that they were returned exactly as I had found them once played, but then a CD started to jump. I took it off and played another, but after a while that one also started to jump. My first thought was, "Oh no, not my CD player too!", as one of the 'coincidences' that I had been living with for the previous few weeks had been that all kinds of electrical and electronic devices had started to selectively go haywire around me!

I chose another CD but that one started skipping too but then for some reason it crossed my mind that maybe I should actually be trying to listening to what words the CDs were playing as they skipped around, as I had noticed that the CDs weren't simply skipping across from beginning to end, but were instead jumping both forward and backward, playing a line from one song, a few words from another, a couple of words from another, and so on. I decided to let the skipping CD play and I tried to make out what, if anything, it/they/whatever was saying, however the frequent changes in tempo, volume and background noise made it impossible for me to keep up with the frequent jumps.

Frustrated at being unable to follow the words that were playing, I shouted out (to no one in particular),

"Oh for **** sake slow down!"

Much to my complete astonishment the CD slowed down immediately! It slowed way down - far slower even than if you were to play an old 45rpm vinyl single at 33 rpm. That really freaked me out! Not only were ‘they’ in my house – whoever or whatever ‘they were - but they could apparently both hear me and understand me!

I thought for a couple of seconds, as I really didn't know what to do next, but then my frustration took over again and I shouted out,

"Look! If you want to talk then let's talk, but for **** sake stop messing around with my head like this!".

The CD stopped playing immediately and then a voice from nowhere and from everywhere around me said in a very calm, very monotonic voice,

"OK, let's talk...But it would be easier if you would step outside into your garden."

What happened next is a very long story but to summarise it very briefly, for the next three weeks or so I had many long, open, informative, two way conversations with 'the intelligence' that had contacted me. We discussed how, why, who, and every other question that I could think of asking, and all I can say here is that I got very sensible, logical, scientific answers to every question I could think of asking, as well as many answers to questions that I would never even have thought of asking.

During those three weeks we also spent a lot of time while they taught me 'other forms of communication' that we could use when it wasn't convenient to talk so openly including methods that most people would call 'telepathy', methods involving 'signs' that I would recognise but that most others would overlook, messages sent in dreams, and a whole lot more besides.

Despite any impression you may have formed from the foregoing, I make no claim to be psychic nor to have any kind of paranormal powers or ‘special’ skills. I am just an ordinary guy whose life was changed forever by a series or extraordinary events.

A collection of facts is no more 'Knowledge' than a pile of stones is a house.

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Hi, and welcome to UM :st scots_nomad.

I'm just wondering why 'they' didn't talk to you in the first place, rather than bothering with the CD spiral/CD jumping thing?

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#3    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

something like this happend to be years ago, was very intense, i feel like im more prone to other for paranormal experiences, almost like i was either targeted or chosen, i dont consider my self anything special either, my experience was a bit more visual but in the sense very similar to this

#4    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 24 June 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Hi, and welcome to UM :st scots_nomad.

I'm just wondering why 'they' didn't talk to you in the first place, rather than bothering with the CD spiral/CD jumping thing?

Hi Ouija ouija :st (or can I call you Ouija for short? :yes:    Actually when I spoke to them I was more interested in why they spoke to me at all rather than why they didnt speak earlier but the answer they gave to my question probably answers yours too:

When I asked them for the very first time why they were speaking to me they said something like,

“Because you were still paying enough attention and because your mind was still open enough to hear us.  You hadn’t already decided that you, or anyone else, already had all the answers but you also hadn’t decided that there wasn’t an answer, and you had enough faith in yourself to believe that if there was an answer out there you could be capable of understanding it.”
”Yeah maybe, but there must be loads of other people out there like that, so why me?”

“It was you that invited us to talk, we just answered your call.”
“Yeah, but I only did that once you made it absolutely obvious you were there and that you could hear me!”
“Exactly!  It wasn’t the just fact that you called out to us, coz we hear your people calling out to us all the time, whether they believe we are here or not, it was when you called out to us that made the difference.  You are the first person who has ever called out to us and actually expected a reply based on a logical process of elimination.  If you had called out to us yesterday or at any time during the last few weeks we would have to have ignored you, because we would have known that you were just guessing.  Similarly, if you hadn’t called out today we would maybe have given you one or two more chances because you were so close, but if you hadn’t called out by then then we would have had to give up on you and go try to find someone else to talk to, because you would have shown that you weren’t ready to face the truth.  As it was though, you called out at EXACTLY the right time.  You had ruled out every other possibility of what could be happening to you and worked out that we MUST be here.  Logic like that can’t go unanswered as far as we are concerned.”
“OK, I can kind of see that in a way, but I still only found you because you started picking on me a few weeks ago, so why me?”
”We try to contact all of your people all of the time, but there are strict rules about how we can go about that.”
”Rules?  Whose rules?”

“Ours!  We can only bring people towards us one step at a time – like a paper trail.  Your people have got to find each piece of the trail before we can put down the next.  Some people start off on the trail but soon get lost, others lose interest and start to look for other things, but most never really get started.  You managed to find all the stepping stones – even the real difficult slippy ones nearest the end.”

(That’s not exactly verbatim but it’s a fairly close version)

To be honest with you Ouija, before all this started with me I was a COMPLETE skeptic about EVERYTHING!  I believed in logic and science and nothing else.  I am not at all religious or superstitious and thought that anyone who claimed to have a paranormal experience was either mistaken or lying so if they had just talked to me without the slow gradual build up (which actually spread over weeks, getting stranger and stranger by the day) I would probably have checked myself in to the nearest hospital straight away for a check up :-)

Hope that sheds some light on your query, and thanks for taking the time to reply.

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

also occured in my dreams frequently, atleast 3 times a week id have a recurring dream from these entities

#6    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

Thanks for your detailed reply. It's very difficult when people bring their stories here, stories that are so different from most people's experiences. It would be so easy to reject them out of hand, but at the same time, if one keeps an open mind about it it's still not really possible to have a discussion if there's no way of proving it's true.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#7    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 24 June 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Thanks for your detailed reply. It's very difficult when people bring their stories here, stories that are so different from most people's experiences. It would be so easy to reject them out of hand, but at the same time, if one keeps an open mind about it it's still not really possible to have a discussion if there's no way of proving it's true.
nicley put ouija, and true, im with you scott i believe you 100%

#8    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

Very interesting.  Did they follow you to Scotland or did they stay attached to one locale? I may be jumping aheadin your narrative.  If so, forgive me.I

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#9    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Wow, that is interesting. Any more about what they said?

Delores Cannon's THE CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE series of books is just about like this, only it comes from many hypnotized people to Cannon. You might look into her books on this.
Also SETH SPEAKS is very, very much like this as well, using Jane Roberts. To me, a classic metaphysical book.

Edited by regeneratia, 25 June 2013 - 12:43 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#10    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:59 AM

View Postkannin, on 24 June 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

nicley put ouija, and true, im with you scott i believe you 100%

Hi again Ouija and Hi Kannin!

Thanks for your vote of confidence Kannin but to be honest I think more like Ouija on this subject – Like I said before I spent my whole life as a sceptic so I can’t and don’t blame anyone for being sceptical about it.  So far I have only told the tiniest bit of my story here but the whole story is so ‘intricately woven’ and ‘clever’ that if I had made it up myself I would be proud to admit it (And the recent part of my life would have been sooo much easier!).  The fact is that no one here knows me or knows anything about me so it is really no skin off my nose whether people believe my story is true or think I am smart enough and imaginative enough to have made it up so don’t worry if you find it too hard to be believed – I won’t feel insulted.

Obviously I cannot prove any of the parts of the story that I have discussed so far (A couple of my friends did see the spiral pattern made from CDs on my floor but for all they know I could have spent a few days doing that myself, so even if I could show you a photo of it it really wouldn’t prove anything ‘paranormal’) but there are quite a few things that I can prove absolutely which sceptics would find VERY difficult to explain.

I will try to give an example but I don’t know if I can summarise enough of this bit of the story to fit into a single post here but I’ll try:

The day after our first conversation I was in my house watching something on TV and chatting with them at the same time when suddenly out of the blue they said,

‘Explain to them that that is how information escapes’
"Explain to WHO that WHAT is how WHAT information escapes from WHERE?" I asked, totally confused by their statement.

I was eating an ‘ice pole’ (that’s what we call them in Scotland but not sure what they are called in the USA…maybe a popsicle?  Basically it is frozen juice, not on a stick but instead sealed inside a long flexible plastic tube).  The one I was eating was shaped like a long helix which had a short plastic tube shaped like a drinking straw at the end which you had to snip open to eat the contents.  To force the ice out of the straw I had the spiral shaped ice-pole twisted around itself in the middle a few times and as I had already eaten some of it I had to fold the ice-pole back on itself to force the remaining ice through the narrow tube at the end – Anyway ‘they’ told me that the way I was eating the ice-pole what what they were referring to.

I was still totally confused about what they were talking about so I again asked,

"OK but I still don’t know what you mean!  Explain to WHO that WHAT is how WHAT information escapes from WHERE?"
"Just remember the answer for now, you will understand better when you hear the question."
"What question?"
"You will know it when you hear it."

A day or two later I was chatting to them again while relaxing in my garden in Saigon laying on my sun-lounger and watching spirals of smoke drifting upwards from my cigarette. I noticed how the vortices of smoke of differing densities which escaped from either end of the cigarette twisted around each other, with one vortex apparently exerting a strangle hold on the other and then at one point where a kink formed in the intertwined vortices I noticed a small jet of smoke being projected downwards  in completely the opposite direction from the rest of the smoke when I had a moment of inspiration,

"THAT'S what you meant when you were talking about information escaping, isn't it?"

‘They’  confirmed that I was right, so I continued with my hunch,

"It's something to do with black holes or something like that, isn't it?"
"How did you work that out?" they asked,
"I don’t know really, but I recognised that what I was looking at was basically an animated version of the ‘still shot’ I was looking at when you first mentioned it, and black holes were the only thing I could imagine with a shape that complicated."
"Well you're right. It is about black holes."
"So what information are you talking about? I still have absolutely no idea what you mean by that."
"You will understand when you hear the question."
"Hear it from who?"
"You will recognise it when you hear it, and then you will be able to explain."

Two or three weeks later I was in Kuala Lumpur (I was ultimately heading back to Scotland for a few weeks but decided to stop off in KL – where I used to live and where I still have many friends – for a bit of a rest and to help me get my head around what had been going on for the previous weeks.  I was having breakfast in the executive dining room of The Shangri La Hotel  eating breakfast and watching the news in CNN when they suddenly announced they were interrupting the program to go live to a press conference called by Steven Hawking who wanted to make an official announcement.  I am summarising and paraphrasing but basically Professor Hawking said ‘In my book ‘A Brief History Of Time I stated categorically that it was impossible for any matter or indeed any information of any kind to escape from a black hole.  Although this has generally been taken to be true a number of my colleagues within the scientific community have refuted my statement.  A number of years ago I made a bet with one of my close colleagues over this issue – If I was proven right he would buy me a book about baseball and if he was right I would buy him a book about cricket – Well I have called this press conference today to announce that I am now willing to concede this bet and to hand over my book to my friend and colleague Professor ‘Suchandsuch’ even though it is still not known how information does escape from Black holes’

I knew right away that I had finally ‘heard the question’, but I had no idea what to do with it!

About a year later I managed to find an email address for Prof. Hawking on the internet and I sent him an email explaining the explanation I had been given – albeit that I only told him that ‘a friend’ had told me rather than going into the details of who that friend was and how we came to be talking!  (You may ask why it took me so long, but there were many reasons – the main one being that I was still getting my head around things and still wasn’t sure if I was ready to share my story with anyone!)

I sent that email to Steven Hawking on  28th June 2005 (the anniversary of when my friends told me!) as this ‘time stamp from my Yahoo mail system can confirm:

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:45:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Life, The Universe and Everything- URGENT
To: S.W.Hawking@ damtp.cam.ac.uk

I never received any reply or even acknowledgement from Steven Hawking but I never really expected one – The main reason for sending the email was that I knew that someday he, or someone else would work out how ‘stuff’ does escape from a black hole and I wanted to be able to prove absolutely that I had known first (What more reputable witness could I possibly have than Steven Hawking?)

I had to wait another few years before the scientific community finally did find the answer for themselves (actually ‘my friends’ explained two completely different ways that information can escape and they had found one of them – the other remains undiscovered to date!).  On 22nd August 2008, more than 3 years after my mail to Steven Hawking on the subject, the BBC World News website carried the following story:

"Black hole star mystery 'solved'

Astronomers have shed light on how stars can form around a massive black hole, defying conventional wisdom.
Scientists have long puzzled over how stars develop in so extreme conditions.
Molecular clouds - the normal birth places of stars - would be ripped apart by the immense gravity, a team explains in Science magazine. But the researchers say that stars can form from elliptical discs - the relics of giant gas clouds torn apart by encounters with black holes.
They made the discovery after developing computer simulations of giant gas clouds being sucked into black holes like water spiraling down a plughole.
"These simulations show that young stars can form in the neighbourhood of supermassive black holes as long as there is a reasonable supply of massive clouds of gas from further out in the galaxy," said co-author Ian Bonnell from St Andrews University , UK . …
The simulations, performed on a supercomputer - and taking over a year of computing time - followed the evolution of two separate giant gas clouds up to 100,000 times the mass of the Sun, as they fell towards the supermassive black hole.
The simulations show how the clouds are pulled apart by the immense gravitational pull of the black hole. The disrupted clouds form into spiral patterns as they orbit the black hole; the spiral patterns remove motion energy from gas that passes close to the black hole and transfers it to gas that passes further out. This allows part of the cloud to be captured by the black hole while the rest escapes."

Their super computers may have been looking at two molecular gas clouds in interstellar space but they saw exactly what I saw when watching two clouds of cigarette smoke!

Maybe this wee story on its own doesn’t prove my story ‘absolutely’ – maybe skeptics will find it easier to assume that a quantity surveyor from Glasgow with no scientific training whatsoever could come up with an answer that had Prof Hawking et al baffled just with one lucky guess, but like I said, I also know another way ‘information escapes’ that they haven’t found yet!  Two lucky guesses maybe?  Well maybe some people would still find it easier to believe that than believe my story, but like I said at the beginning of this post, this is just one example from many, so how many ‘lucky guesses’ would a person need to have before people started to wonder whether I just may be telling the truth?

#11    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostMacsMom, on 25 June 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Very interesting.  Did they follow you to Scotland or did they stay attached to one locale? I may be jumping aheadin your narrative.  If so, forgive me.I

Hi MM, to answer your question :  Not just to Scotland!  I mentioned in my last post that I went back to Scotland for a holiday about 4 weeks after my first conversation with them however rather than flying directly back to Vietnam I took a month returning to Saigon via NYC, LA, Hawaii, Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur (for some reason that I never really got to the bottom of it was important to 'them' that I circumnavigated the globe, so I did).  I literally went 'all round the world' and they were able to follow me all the way so the phenomemon wasn't attached to one locale by any means.

#12    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 25 June 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Wow, that is interesting. Any more about what they said?

Hi Regeneratia :st  You haven't even heard the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg yet!  I literally have books worth of what we discussed!

#13    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

I really like your story, thanks for sharing!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#14    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

Did you find out what the picture with c.ds meant? Also a very big welcome to UM.

#15    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

View Postscots_nomad, on 25 June 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Hi MM, to answer your question :  Not just to Scotland!  I mentioned in my last post that I went back to Scotland for a holiday about 4 weeks after my first conversation with them however rather than flying directly back to Vietnam I took a month returning to Saigon via NYC, LA, Hawaii, Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur (for some reason that I never really got to the bottom of it was important to 'them' that I circumnavigated the globe, so I did).  I literally went 'all round the world' and they were able to follow me all the way so the phenomemon wasn't attached to one locale by any means.
Hi there scots_nomad and thank you for a wonderful heartfelt story. I'm similar to yourself in that I'm a former scientific officer with a very logical mind. I too have an alternative to the mainstream physics narrative. I too have had near-inexplicable experiences with 'intelligent hidden magical beings'. The message that I want give you is that because this is all relatively new to you, your mind is probably in overdrive to find a coherent explanation. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but I do believe in cryptids, animals that have evolved to be as smart as us, but also able to stay undetected to modern science (so far).

P.S. If you want a quick and easy way to see a new scientific revolution in the making, take a look at this thread 1,800yr Lunar Tidal Cycle Fits Glacial Data

All the best

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users