Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

How things started with me

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#241    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 26 September 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

No one was trolling .His long winded posts seem scripted .Who can type all that much at once ?Hes cutting and pasting it all from something pre written .
...and he's using all of your replies for *something*.
Its stinks to me from the get go .

Who gives a crap?  A lot of what he said his friends were telling him has matched a lot of what I've discovered on my own through a near death experience.  Way to go idiots.  You ran him off.  Maybe we can now talk about how 2 + 2 = 4 or some other safe subject so what scots and people like him are saying won't rattle the foundation of your brittle reality too much?  Keep it nice and boring/predictable, no mysteries.  You know, so you folks don't have to feel uncomfortable one iota about stuff you don't understand.

#242    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

:huh:  "No mysteries"?  The name of this website is "Unexplained-Mysteries".  I think people ARE on here to explore, but sometimes wading through the steaming piles of **** makes it hard to do so.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#243    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostSSilhouette, on 26 September 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

Who gives a crap?  A lot of what he said his friends were telling him has matched a lot of what I've discovered on my own through a near death experience.  Way to go idiots.  You ran him off.  Maybe we can now talk about how 2 + 2 = 4 or some other safe subject so what scots and people like him are saying won't rattle the foundation of your brittle reality too much?  Keep it nice and boring/predictable, no mysteries.  You know, so you folks don't have to feel uncomfortable one iota about stuff you don't understand.

calm down, im sure there'll be a book out soon enough to satiate your scifi needs

Peace does nothing to test strength

#244    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

What do you suppose this site is for then skeptical?  Cooking recipes?  Or the exploration and sharing of unexplained mysteries?

#245    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

..actually there's a pretty good cooking recipe thread in off topic.

here's the thing tho.

He goes on this novel long jabber fest, never gives ...any proof, claims he's not trying to convince anyone.

And, if he weren't trying to convince anyone, he'd have stopped a long time ago.

exploring is fine.

Telling people you're not trying to convince them of anything, when you post miles of b.s. and get deffensive and leave when you're called on that b.s.
isn't what it's for.

It was some really good fiction.

But that's all it was man. He gave no proof, whatsoever.

If you're posting something, saying its real, give something emperical to go along with it.

At best, this was a good story.

At worst? The guy's schizophrenic.

Now, I dunno why you're hitching your wagon to him, but he's gone now. Likely to sell his book.

If this is where you want to make you're big movie moment stand, you know, go ahead.  But you've got nothing on your side apart from a feeling.

#246    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

View Postkirbystone, on 26 September 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Although I agree that the posts were too long, I was interested. Even if it was completely fiction, I was curious to see were the "friends" were going.

Well ,if its for amusement ,i guess its OK,but this thread was started in June .
How long a build up to the finale does one need though  ?
Using this forums constituents as cold test subjects without their knowledge or consent is uncool .
This is the kind of stuff some people get paid for .

Miss me?

#247    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostSSilhouette, on 26 September 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

If he was legit ,no one would have run him off.If that were the case ,I'd have left this forum over a year ago .
And saying i don't understand ,is a JOKE .
he is testing out a book or something ,and stringing everyone along and writing down everyones reactions .
You're a guinea pig .
I also think its someone who's been on this forum before or under another name at present .
So they're a troll .
Sorry .i call em like i see them .There are a dozen other legit threads to talk on

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 27 September 2013 - 01:26 AM.

Miss me?

#248    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

preach, preacher

#249    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 27 September 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

If he was legit ,no one would have run him off.If that were the case ,I'd have left this forum over a year ago .
And saying i don't understand ,is a JOKE .
he is testing out a book or something ,and stringing everyone along and writing down everyones reactions .
You're a guinea pig .
I also think its someone who's been on this forum before or under another name at present .
So they're a troll .
Sorry .i call em like i see them .There are a dozen other legit threads to talk on

You don't have the perspective to determine if he was legit.  Have you ever died and come back to life?  I have.   I found only one flaw with what he was reporting that differed from my own experience and more in dreaming since that NDE.  What he was saying was legit.  Even if he made it up, he stumbled onto truths somewhere.  I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Your perspective is like listening to a priest declare that science is a joke when he knows nothing of the revelations of science.

So you say he wasn't legit.  My own experiences corroborate with what he was saying.  So I say he is legit.  Thanks for running him off again.  He was nothing but polite and was most definitely not defensive.  If he was, he'd still be here in your face: defending.  But like a polite person who has just discovered rude company doesn't want him around, after a few attempts to them to just say "hey, this is my experience, you don't have to read it or talk to me", he just left.

The name of this website, in case any of you forgot, is "Unexplalined Mysteries".  Get it?  The name isn't "Mundane Rude Religion of Sceptics".

#250    KnowThyself

KnowThyself

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I have been following your tale/experience since your first post. In my opinion, fact or fiction, alot of people might wonder about the obvious (religion, world destruction, etc)
Personally, I can see how you might be hesitant to alight on such subjects, due to the simple fact that such entities might have an ulterior motive. In truth, it makes little sense. They explained why you, but how can you attest to what they're saying as truth? You can't truly dispute it.
What I'm getting at is, are you positive they/them/it is what they claim to be? All logic aside, they have quite extensive knowledge of religion and are hard pressed to delve deeply into it. Why is that you think?
Logically speaking, it wouldn't be the first instance an entity claimed to be what it wasn't.
Otherwise, I wish you all the best, please be careful   :-)

#251    Dummy

Dummy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

• Love you Roy Xxx

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostLXC2, on 04 September 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

I made an account, shortly after reading some twenty odd posts from you, so Hi everyone I'm new. Go easy on me.

View PostLXC2, on 05 September 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

You love making long winded posts. Jokes aside, I see what you are saying, no matter what some will believe, some won't, and no amount of "proof" posted on the internet will change that, as everything can and is fabricated on the net. Which I believe also. Though like I said, it could not hurt asking, which was why I did. I would really like to just sit down on skype or something and ask you some questions, but I don't think you would agree to that sadly. Anyways thanks for the reply.

View PostLXC2, on 09 September 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I understand this, I just put up the site for people to see, nothing more, sorry if I seemed overly rude, I really meant nothing by it  (it was late at night, and I realize that I wrote what I was thinking and not what I should have wrote,  I apologize for writing so rudely, though I won't apologize for voicing my opinion, though I should have gone about it in another way). I put up the sites for people to come to their own conclusion, while righting mine, I'm done here. I've came to the conclusion that he's starving for attention, nothing more. I am done with this thread, good day.

Never got to see what you wrote but what a nice introduction you gave yourself just after joining. I have read the majority of Scot's posts from yesterday to now and yes they are long but so detailed and interesting, they had me glued to my chair in anticipation. There was no need to "jokingly" put he loves to make long winded posts. You required people to take it easy on you but you can aggressively pick at others? Hmm think I'll refrain from checking out your posts from here on. Very short stay you had too I must say!

SSilhouette, I too have seen a doppleganger which I will discuss at a later date or maybe even now if Its not bedtime yet! (I still live at home :blush: ). So at least you have 1 believer on here.

And lastly Scots_nomad, Wow! You have such an ability to type such brilliance! I do believe you. Truely fascinating! Although.. I too was a church goer and STILL am. So I cannot let go of the concept I have of God and heaven. And I do kinda find it insulting when people describe him as 'an old man with a beard in the sky looking down'. I feel honoured to be in your presence though, I just am in awe of you. :tu:

#252    Dummy

Dummy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

• Love you Roy Xxx

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 26 September 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

No one was trolling .His long winded posts seem scripted .Who can type all that much at once ?Hes cutting and pasting it all from something pre written .
...and he's using all of your replies for *something*.
Its stinks to me from the get go .

Didn't he say he copied what he typed from other forums?

#253    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I certainly hope so

#254    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Just came back to let you know about an interesting 'new' development:

Way back on 27th April 2010 I made the following post on a thread I started on the forum of The Scottish Society for Psychical Research website (you can check if you wish):

"...Secondly, despite all the denials that have been repeated over and over again by both the UK and US governments, Prestwick Airport was used to transport ‘extraordinary rendition’ prisoners/suspects/kidnap-ees.  My friends and I had talked about what would subsequently known as the ‘extraordinary rendition’ process way back in the summer of 2004, long before it ever became public knowledge.  At one point they asked me where I thought they would use to transport their kidnapped victims through if they were moving them from the US to somewhere in the east of Europe which they couldn’t reach in one direct flight.  I pointed out that there were any number of USAF bases in Britain they could use but my friends said ‘Don’t you think there are many people already paying close attention to what goes in and out of places like that?  What if they wanted to transport their prisoners with the minimum risk of catching public attention?’.

“How the **** should I know?”
“Well you could try thinking about it for a start.”

I thought for a few seconds and then said,

“Prestwick Airport!”

There was a huge round of applause and then my friends asked,

“So how did you know that?”
”Well that’s where they used to transit Elvis Presley to Germany when they wanted to do it with minimum fuss….But surely they could come up with better ways to do it these days?”
”Don’t overestimate their imaginations Wee Man, if it worked once then why bother trying to come up with better ideas?”

Both the UK and US governments had previously denied that any UK airport was ever used for extraordinary rendition prior to me writing that post and since 2010 they have continued to deny that any such flights ever landed in UK.  Since 2010 the UK also set up an official enquiry into the matter and once again they denied that any extraordinary rendition flights ever landed in the UK however the truth finally came out today and the UK government has admitted that Prestwick Airport WAS used by the CIA to transport victims of extraordinary rendition through the UK!

Personally I never doubted it for a second

A collection of facts is no more 'Knowledge' than a pile of stones is a house.

#255    VvROMULUSvV

VvROMULUSvV

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hey Scots... I see you're still around. I guess the mob didn't run you out town afterall!

Although I am too lazy to confirm all those details in your last post, why were you talking to your friends about those particular things? I mean out of all the most mind bending concepts the universe can hold this is a bit 'meh' to me. Governments hide **** all the time, most of the time with no far reaching consequences to the majority of us. I actually think it naive to believe a government can be truly transparent. Think of all the minute details one hides from senior management at work! same crap except senior management is the tax paying public.

So..my point is.. really? This came up with your friends?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users