Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

How things started with me

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#76    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Without any feedback or queries it seems a waste of time me just cutting and pasting bits of the story from posts I already made on other chatrooms so if anyone does want to read some more about my experiences you can read more here:

http://www.creepyhol...8cc3bc00ed89414

There will be some duplication of things I already posted here but also a lot more besides that.  I will still pop back in so if you do have any queries about anything from here or the other site you can either leave a post or send me a mail.

Everything I have written about my experiences IS true and you will all find out for yourselves one way or the other in due course – By the law of averages that will come as a real nasty shock for 80% of people but you can’t say you weren’t warned.

Bye for now.

A collection of facts is no more 'Knowledge' than a pile of stones is a house.

#77    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

View Postscots_nomad, on 24 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Without any feedback or queries it seems a waste of time me just cutting and pasting bits of the story from posts I already made on other chatrooms so if anyone does want to read some more about my experiences you can read more here
I was happy just reading you stories with just a few questions.

I can think of a few more questions if you like.

I'm enjoying your story so far, and it would be a shame to miss out on more of it =/

Posted Image

#78    Salutations

Salutations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• Why, Hello There!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yes, please keep em coming

#79    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

Been reading since the start and have many questions.
1. Did you ask about Jesus?
2. Where and what places/things did they ask you to do/get?
3. Any future revelations revealed to you of catastrophes for us?
4. When and who was the last person your "friends" harassed someone  like you ?
5. Who are YOUR FRIENDS and why are they talking to you? Whats the message?

Besides being that .01per cent, did they have a message or warning or just want too chat?
I have tons of questions and just didn't think it was question time yet, but I am loving your story and hope too read more from you.

#80    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks MSJ, Salutations and S33ker – There is plenty more of my story to tell but if all I was doing was picking out bits of the story to tell then copying and pasting them from posts I already made on another chatroom it just seemed easier to post the link to that site because there’s about twice as much of the story on there than here but I am happy enough to answer any specific questions or queries.  Talking of which, I will work my way through S33kers questions from her last post:
Re:  1. Did I ask about Jesus? – I was (and am) completely unreligious and I really wanted to leave all religion out of our chat as far as possible (initially because I would really have felt dumb trying to explain all that ‘superstitious nonsense’ to what seemed to be a super-logical intelligence) however right from the start they had said that they wanted to talk to me about ‘Everything’ and as they later pointed out ‘You can’t talk about Everything without talking about religion’ so at various times we did talk a bit about Jesus (and Mohammad and Abraham and they also had a bit to say about Mary Magdalene and Judas too).  I don’t want to give the impression that as a result of my chats I have become ‘born again’ or anything like that because that is certainly not the case.  I have greater respect for Jesus and for Mohammad as a result of our chats but if anything I am even less religious now than I ever (never) had before.  My friends did confirm that they spoke often and openly with both of them (but then again they also confirmed that they had frequent chats with Leonardo Da Vinci too) but we didn’t really spend much time talking about any of those people in great detail - In fact we spoke more about things that have been misunderstood or misinterpreted (or in the case of ‘Original Sin’ just plain made up!) than about any particular events or chats my friends had with them.  

At one point during our chats I did get to ‘see’ three people being crucified on top of a hill (and I mean see it, hear it and smell it as if I was actually there watching at the time!) but I really couldn’t do any kind of justice to that bit of the story by trying to summarise it into a post or two here however there were some interesting things I saw there that may be ‘interesting’.  The first thing that struck me as ‘unexpected’ was that all three were not crucified on what we would call ‘crosses’ – The ‘crosses’ of the two on the outside actually consisted of the trunks of two trees which had grown there but had been completely stripped of all branches leaving just the bare trunk of the tree standing, the victims were then fixed to the cross piece (which was a straight piece of wood with a hole on the centre of it and then that cross piece was then lifted up over the top of the tree trunk so the trunk slotted into the hole).  A straight piece of wood was nailed into the tree trunk for them to stand on after the cross piece had been put over the trunk.  They weren’t actually nailed to the cross piece but were ‘merely’ tied to it – I put merely in commas there because I don’t want to sound like I am saying they were ONLY tied and not nail because I don’t want to make it sound like they had it easy…It was a horrible and excruciating way to go regardless of whether they were tied or nailed!  It was a scorching hot day and streams of sweat were flowing from those guys from the effort of trying to balance on that stick that had been nailed to the tree trunk – they looked exhausted and in a lot of pain.

Although the two outside crosses were just one piece of wood slung over existing tree trunks the one in the middle was far more like my initial understanding of what a cross was like – far more like the traditional images you see with the whole thing being constructed from wood although I would assure you that no human on Earth would ever have been able to carry such a thing on his own – the vertical member was made of hardwood which had been squared off and was about 9” x 9” and at least 16 ft tall and probably more – it would have weighed a ton on its own even without the cross-piece and there is no way that one person (or even two or three) could have carried that up to the top of that hill (I didn’t get to see just how high it was from my position but we seemed to be pretty high up on top a a flattish plateau which was fairly grassy but with a few outcrops of a shiny white stone – the centre cross seemed to have been erected in a pocket which had been cut into that white stone for the purpose)

Another point that took me by surprise was that the person on the cross in the middle was facing in completely the opposite direction to the other two (i.e. the two on either side were facing me from the position I was looking from but the one in the middle was facing the same direction as me and so was on the other side of the cross with his back to me).  I can’t say for sure whether the person on the middle cross was tied to it or nailed to it as I deliberately avoided looking at it as much as I could (Unlike the two outer crosses here were people crying at the base of that cross and I felt I owed them some privacy…I guess that may sound weird but that was how I felt) but I did see there was a lot of blood running down that cross so it wouldn’t surprise me if the one in the middle had been nailed (I say ‘the one in the middle’ rather than calling him Jesus coz it was never specifically said to me that that is who it was).  

Another point which seems to have been misinterpreted in the biblical version (if that was indeed what I was watching) was the bit about ‘the good thief and the bad thief’, i.e. according to the bible the ‘bad thief’ mocked Jesus and said ‘Hey if you are really the son of God then why not do some magic and get us out of here’ and ‘the good thief’ said ‘Leave him alone, at least we deserve to be here but he has done nothing wrong’ or words to that effect, however even though I couldn’t understand the language they were using I could tell by the tone and the expressions that the first one to speak really believed in Jesus and he wasn’t mocking him he was begging him and it was the second one who was mocking as he was basically saying ‘Stop wasting your breath, this guy is just a deluded fool’ (NB If you are wondering how I could know what they were talking about if I don’t understand the language, just as they started speaking my friends asked me what they were saying.  I replied ‘how the hell should I know?’ and my friends said ‘Don’t you remember?’.  I then said ‘Ahhh is this the bit from the bible where that one was saying ‘blah blah blah…’).

Another thing that stood out to me as I watched was the crowd who had come to watch…They (apart from a small group of 3-4 people who were crying hysterically at the foot of the middle cross) all sat around on the ground in small groups like they were having a picnic and watching the days entertainment while a few young kids ran around playing and laughing…I felt so sicken and angry at all of them because they were acting like it was a fun day out for the family!

The final thing that stood out to me as ‘strange’ was the small pyramidal heap of stones that had been placed around the base of the middle cross.  My friends asked me what I thought they were for but at first I couldn’t think why they were there.  They small rounded boulders like you would find in a riverbed – not on top of a hill – about 4-5 inches in diameter and were piled in a very neat pyramid shape about 3 feet high all around the base of the middle cross (none at the other two crosses) at first I thought they may be intended to keep the cross upright even though I could see that such a pile of loose stones wouldn’t support anything but when I pointed out how useless they would be in supporting the cross my friends said ‘So why do you think they are there then?’…I thought for a bit more and then it struck me ‘Oh ****!  Don’t tell me they are there so the crowd can throw them at the guy on the cross!!!’.  My friends confirmed that that was why they were placed there and I said ‘Oh that is just ****ing sick!  Aren’t they suffering enough???’.  Compared to all the other suffering I could see maybe it is strange how extra angry I got about those stones but I really got p***ed off about it…It just seemed so sadistic just for the sake of being sadistic.  My friends told me not to bother about the stones because no one there would dare touch them.  I asked why not and they told me to have a closer look, which I did.  As I mentioned before, unlike on the other two ‘crosses’ there was blood streaming down that centre cross however it seemed to miraculously stop just above the pile of stones (which really should have been covered in blood by that stage).  I asked my friends why that was and they explained it was so people would be scared to touch the stones coz they could see something weird was going on and then my friends added ‘It was the least we could do’…That last comment kind of annoyed me and I said something like ‘Yeah OK it’s good but like you said it is the ‘least’ thing you could do – Couldn’t you have done a lot more than that???’.  My friends said ‘We wanted to!  You have no idea how much we wanted to, but he made us promise not to interfere so we just had to sit back and watch…But trust us Wee Man, this wasn’t the way it was meant to end!’

OK I think I will leave that story there and tackle the rest of your questions in later posts.

#81    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Further to my post earlier today:

Today was only the second time I have thought about that ‘crucifixion’ part of my experiences in any detail since it happened (the previous time being back in 2006 or thereabouts when I typed out the whole story in an email I sent to my brother), however I was just thinking a bit more about it now, and in particularly about how the horizontal member of the ‘crosses’ of the two guys on either side would have been fixed to the stripped natural tree trunk that formed the upright member.  In my post earlier (and when I typed out the story in full before) I said that there was a hole in the centre of that cross piece that was lifted over the top of the tree trunk however that was an assumption on my part because I couldn’t actually see the junction of the trunk and the cross piece as the victims’ bodies were blocking it from my view.  That assumption actually goes all the way back to the day of that experience itself because soon after I had see/experienced that vision my friends and I got into a discussion about what I had learned about ‘the mechanics’ of how they were crucified compared to how I had imagined it previously and whether things made a bit more sense now i.e. previously I had imagined that the person would be nailed to a wooden cross and then that cross would somehow have been lifted up and slotted into a hole in the ground, but that always seemed like a difficult thing to do (Try imagining the typical crucifix that you see where the upright part of the cross must be at least 12 feet high from the ground up to the top but which would also have to have about another 3 or 4 feet buried into the ground to hold it upright, then try to imagine how difficult it would be to erect that cross with a person nailed onto it – Without the use of a crane or lifting frame it would be extremely difficult.  Alternatively, do you erect the cross and then try to nail the victim onto it or would that be even more difficult?  I mentioned in my first post that I was brought up as a Catholic but I have never felt religious at all for as long as I can remember so when I used to get dragged off to church on a Sunday that was the sort of stuff I used to think about and my friends knew about that, hence their discussion about whether it made any more sense to me now!).  Anyway, during that post-experience discussion about the mechanics of it it did make a lot more sense to me because assuming there was a hole in the centre of the cross piece I could imagine that it would be relatively easy to fix the persons wrists to the cross piece and then using a couple of tall sets of step ladders two people could lift the cross piece over the top of the tree trunk.  

That method of attaching the cross piece to the upright was fine for the two outside crosses because the tree trunks tapered in towards the top where they would only have been about 3-4 inches in diameter but it didn’t seem practical to me with the centre cross because as I mentioned in my last post the upright part of that was dressed hardwood about 9” x 9” in cross-section as you couldn’t have a hole that big in the horizontal cross piece.  My friends asked me how I thought they would have done it on that cross and after some thought I reckoned there must be a notch/rebate cut into the upright section which the cross-piece would slip into like on a mortise and tenon joint, or maybe that the notch was cut into the upright like an upside down ‘L’ so the crosspiece would slide in and slot down to hold it in place.  Anyway, the whole point of this post is that while I was thinking about things today after sending my first post I realised that rather than having a hole in the middle of cross pieces of the two outside crosses it would actually be easier and more straight forward to just cut a slot into the tree trunks in the same way I described there for the centre cross – May not seem like a big deal but I like to get things right and that just makes more sense to me now I think about it!  :yes:

#82    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

I don't get the description of your cross...

Do you think you could possibly draw a diagram of it?

Also I have a question I just thought of yesterday. I wonder when they began the simulation? Was it a simulation that could have been based of the Bible with false hints of prehistoric life, or did they start it off as a universe without humans, and then slowly introduced us through a form of evolution?

What I'm getting at did they start us off at with a universe without humans, a universe with incomplete humans, or humans already formed (like Adam, and Eve).

I don't know if they addressed this with you, but I am curious.

Edited by MySummerJob, 26 July 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Posted Image

#83    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

Two more things

I want to know if you have any idea what your friends look like?

and

Did they mention having any games/entertainment in their world?

Edited by MySummerJob, 26 July 2013 - 05:42 AM.

Posted Image

#84    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostMySummerJob, on 26 July 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

I don't get the description of your cross...

Do you think you could possibly draw a diagram of it?

Also I have a question I just thought of yesterday. I wonder when they began the simulation? Was it a simulation that could have been based of the Bible with false hints of prehistoric life, or did they start it off as a universe without humans, and then slowly introduced us through a form of evolution?

What I'm getting at did they start us off at with a universe without humans, a universe with incomplete humans, or humans already formed (like Adam, and Eve).

I don't know if they addressed this with you, but I am curious.

Hi MSJ,

I’m not much of an artist but I’ll see what I can do about a diagram for the crosses.

Regarding the rest of your post I get exactly what you mean about whether the game actually started way back before there were humans around or whether it started with humans but with all the evidence of pre-human history in place because I wondered the same thing myself, especially after one point in the conversation when we were talking about dinosaurs/T Rex and they asked me if I had any idea how many complete T Rex skeletons had ever been found.  I said I couldn’t put a number on it but I know that it is surprisingly few, so few in fact that until relatively recently they thought T Rexs had a large horn-like spike on the end of their nose like a rhino until they found a more complete skeleton and realised that the spike was actually a huge claw on the thumb.  After I said that they said,

‘Ahh that’s good, so you will understand that all we would have to do is bury a fossilised T Rex somewhere with the half eaten remains of an early hominid in its mouth and we could send your people back to the drawing-board to rewrite their entire history!’

I laughed at the thought but said ‘It wouldn’t be quite that simple because if you just buried it now they would be able to tell that the ground had been disturbed’ but they completely dismissed that saying,

‘So long as no one has ever actually dug somewhere to check what is there we can bury anything anywhere we want to and your people would never know we had been there’

It struck me as a kind of Schrodinger’s Cat approach to palaeontology but I got what they meant, and that comment, along with a few other comments they made on similar lines throughout our chats gave me a better understanding of how ‘the game’ works.  Basically nothing is written in stone until it has to be, i.e. the puzzle only needs to be filled in one second before the first human actually looks in that part of the puzzle.  Once someone knows something is there then it will stay there but until then everything is in a state of flux, and that applies to the extremities of space as well as to the ground below our feet – My friends don’t tie their hands until the last possible minute so anything can be found anywhere if the time/place and or person is right.

In answer to your question though the truth is I don’t really know whether the whole of pre-human history was actually played out or just programmed into the game which started when the first human arrived on the scene because I never asked them specifically as I realised it doesn’t really matter one way or the other…For that matter I even wondered at times whether ANY human history took place before the day I was born because if you think about it, if they could program in pre-human history then they could just as easily program in most of earlier human history…But if you start thinking like that you end up wondering whether yesterday really happened or whether all these memories in my head were just planted there, and soon after you start thinking about that your head starts to hurt so I find it best not to dwell to much on things that don’t really matter – The game is what it is, today is what it is and it’s today and tomorrow and the days after tomorrow that we really need to deal with.

(Be back with more answers to S33kers previous questions later)

#85    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostMySummerJob, on 26 July 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

Two more things

I want to know if you have any idea what your friends look like?

and

Did they mention having any games/entertainment in their world?

They can look like anything they want to look like to us - as soon as I realised that I realised there was no point in asking to see what they really looked like because how would I know if that was what they really looked like, and does what they look like really matter?  ('Does it really matter?'  was their response when I first asked what they looked like.  I shrugged and said 'I'd like to think that what you looked like wouldn't really change what I think of you, but what if you looked like a huge ugly cockroach or something like that?  Would I still be able to think the same about you?  On second thoughts maybe it's best not to know what you look like either way because I know that it shouldn't matter at all')

Re your second point - This game was the only game they spoke about to me.

#86    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

OK back to S33kers questions:

Re: 2. Where and what places/things did they ask you to do/get?  The short answer to that is ‘lots of different things in lots of different places (including a dog :yes:)’.  Probably many things still to do and still to get and people still to meet but I wont know until I come across them (Most of the time I am not even sure if something is one of the things I am ‘supposed to’ collect or not – even after I get it – but there have been times when I initially said I didn’t want something only to feel myself being kinda pushed/tugged towards it, which I usually take as a sign that it is something I am supposed to collect.  I will leave a longer answer to this question until later because it would take a fair bit of explaining.

Re: 3. Any future revelations revealed to you of catastrophes for us?  Just one, but it is a biggie!  It actually came up right at the end of our ‘What’s the worst thing that could happen the day after tomorrow’ chat just after they asked me ‘OK what could be worse than the biggest super-tsunami hitting the biggest cities around the rim of the biggest ocean?  I was really stumped for a while.  I went down the usual route of just doubling it and saying what if an after shock to the initial cause of the tsunami triggered another one however they pointed out that that would only affect places that were already devastated.  I then said ‘yeah but what if the second one was even bigger’ but as soon as I said it I realised it was a dumb question as they had asked what could be worse then the worst tsunami so obviously there couldn’t be a bigger one.  I thought a bit more but I was really struggling to think of anything so I asked them to give me a clue, but EXACTLY as I said that something else did come into my mind.  My friends replied to my request for a clue by saying,

‘Think ‘dinosaurs’!’
‘****!  I already was thinking that very thing!’

Things went really quiet for quite a while as I struggled to come to terms with what they were saying.  I realised it was a stupid question because I already knew the answer to it (and in the game we were playing you lost points for asking stupid questions that you should already be able to work out the answer to based on what was already said but it was such a big deal I just had to be sure there was no understanding),

‘So are you telling me we are gonna be hit by a comet?...And don’t mess me around by saying ‘No’ because it’s actually a meteor or an asteroid or something – You know what I am asking here and I want a straight answer – Are you trying to tell me that there is a comet heading for us?’

There was a very unwelcome round of applause before they answered,

‘That is EXACTLY what we are trying to tell you, in fact that is what we have been trying to tell you all along coz that is what all this has been about’

I just went numb, struggling to get my head around what they just said.  I was silent for maybe a minute before I spoke again,

‘When?’
‘Now!’
‘No!  I didn’t mean when is it heading towards us coz obviously its heading towards us now no matter how far away it is, I mean ‘How long’?’
‘A million years and more!  It’s been heading your way for more than a million years’

I began to get a bit exasperated at them coz I knew that they must know what I meant but my head was still spinning from the initial shock…Then I realised that I was glad they hadn’t given me a straight answer coz I really didn’t want to know – What good would it do me?  How could I get people to believe me if I tried to tell them?  And what good would knowing it was coming do anyway?  What would happen to society if word got out that we were all gonna be killed?

I began to say ‘No that’s not what I meant either but it doesn’t matter because I’ve just realised that I really don’t want to know’ but they interrupted me just as I said ‘that wasn’t what I mean’

‘YYYY!  It will reach you in YYYY!’  (They actually said the year but I won’t say what year they said here just now coz I still think it’s better not to know)

‘****!!!  Why did you tell me???  I was just about to say that I really didn’t want to know!’
‘We know you were, that’s why we had to tell you before you said you didn’t want to know, because we had to tell you.  We’re sorry but we really had to tell you.’
‘Just passing your monkey onto my back eh?’
‘Sorry Wee Man but we had to tell you.’
‘So why didn’t you just tell me the first times when I asked ‘when’ or ‘how long?’ coz you must have known what I really meant.’
‘We had to give you time to realise that you didn’t really want to know.  Obviously ‘when?’ was going to be your first reaction but we knew if we gave you time to think you would realise that you didn’t really want to know – What logical person would want to know something like that?’
‘Yeah but if you knew you were going to tell me anyway then why not just do it then and stop me from hating you for dumping your monkey on my back?’
‘We needed you to know that we really do understand what we are doing to you here and how unfair it is – We owe you big time Wee Man!  We know that and now you know that we know that too.’

I couldn’t be bothered continuing with that line of the chat so I just went quiet and tried to think about what would happen if people got to know there was a comet heading for them.  Again I was quiet for about a minute before I said,

‘So are you telling me that we are all ***ed or is there something we can do about it?’
‘There is still time for your people to do something about it so long as you all work together.’
‘Ah so you’re telling me that we are ****ed then!’
‘We do you say that?’
‘Because working together isn’t something my people do too often and working together is something ALL my people NEVER do!’

Things went quiet again while I went back to my thoughts…Then I said,

‘So is there something you can do about it?’
‘Of course there is.  It’s so far away from you just now that one piece of space dust in the right position would send it thousands of miles past your planet…Don’t you think we can manage to move one piece of space dust?’
‘Of course you can…But will you?’
‘Why should we?  If your people themselves won’t do anything about it why should we?  Give us one good reason why we should.’
‘Why should you????  Because you could save 6 billion people!!!’
‘And so can your people Wee Man!  So if they won’t do it why should we?  And besides it won’t kill 6 billion, you any everyone you care about will be fine, we already told you that!’
‘Yeah but I don’t only care about the people I care about!...OK I know that sounded dumb but I mean I don’t only care about the people I know I mean I care about other people I don’t know too!’
‘We know what you meant Wee Man and we meant the same thing.  Everyone on your planet worth saving will be saved – That’s twenty percent of them.’
‘Yeah but that still means 4.8 billion won’t be!!!’
‘Yeah but that is 4.8 billion people that aren’t worth caring about because you better believe none of them would be caring about you.’
‘I don’t care!  4.8 billion people is still too many!  You said you needed a reason so there is one…in fact there is 4.8 billion of them!’
‘We said one GOOD reason.  That’s all we ask for Wee Man!  That’s all we have ever asked for…Just give us one good reason!’
‘***!!!  I can’t think!  In fact I can’t…I can’t just sit here chatting, I need some time to think…I’m going indoors for a while’
‘OK Wee Man go have a rest and a coffee, we’ll be here when you are ready to continue.’

I got up and went indoors for a while.  I did eventually go back out to continue the chat but I guess you’ve heard enough of this bit of the story already.  One thing to bear in mind is something I said in an earlier post – The future isn’t cast in stone it’s more like quantum physics where many things are possible and it’s all a matter of probabilities, so all I really know is when a comet will probably hit us but until someone actually spots it and confirms that it will collide with us there are other possible outcomes.

I'll answer the rest of your questions later but I think that's enough for now.

#87    BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

Is the comet the ultimate reason they contacted you?  That's some very serious business, if true!

#88    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostBarnabasCollins, on 26 July 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Is the comet the ultimate reason they contacted you?  That's some very serious business, if true!

Don't know if it is 'the ultimate' reason - like I mentioned in an earlier post one thing they said to me on a few occasions was 'There are always loads of reasons why we do anything and by 'loads' we mean millions and by 'millions' we really mean six billion' (NB, at the time of the chats the world's population was about 6 billion)

And yeah, it did feel pretty heavy at the time - serious business in deed.  To be honest though, it might sound strange when I say that in the wake of the initial 'crash couse' bit of our chats during the first month or so I was more bothered about what they had said about the tsunami than the 'comet thing' and I don't just mean because i knew it was more imminent.  What bothered me about the tsunami is that there would be survivors to feel the pain of their loss whereas if the comet came and ended it all then at least everyone was in the same boat (or one of two boats maybe).  Maybe it's just me but whenever someone dies it's the people left behind that I feel sorry for not the person who died - before my experiences started I thought that in all probability when you died everything just stops so only those left behind would feel any pain.  i now think differently about what happens when you die but still know that it's only the survivors that feel the pain.

#89    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm curious though.

Couldn't we work out a plan to stop whatever's supposed to hit us if we knew when, and how big this thing was?

Also, I assume they would like people to work together all the time (without fear of catastrophe). I do too, it's a shame that we let ourselves be divided by such trivial things (Politics, Religion, Nationality, Ect...)

Imagine what we could have accomplished by now if we were united, and not divided (Space travel, Medicine, Better ways of life).

Edited by MySummerJob, 26 July 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image

#90    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostMySummerJob, on 26 July 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I'm curious though.

Couldn't we work out a plan to stop whatever's supposed to hit us if we knew when, and how big this thing was?

Sure there is something we can do about it if everyone works together – that’s what they said – but would we?  How long would people argue about who was going to be in charge, what method(s) we should try and most importantly who was going to pay what towards the cost of it?  

What if I said all we had to do was fire every nuclear weapon on the planet at it…in fact we don’t even need to fire them AT IT, all we have to do is get rid of them from our planet completely and that would show my friends that we as a species were worth a bit more time and they would solve the problem for us – Do you think that would ever happen?...No, sadly neither do I!  There would always be someone who would want to keep something up their sleeve to give them an advantage once this particular crisis was over.  There would always be someone(s) who wouldn’t trust everyone else not to ‘cheat’ and use that to justify them cheating as well and holding a few warheads back just in case.

When my friends first told me about this I really was numbed by it.  I can’t even say I was horrified coz I was just too numbed to feel anything because it just seemed too awful to comprehend, but to be honest now when I look around at what’s going on in this world, how we behave toward each other (both individually and as groups) and where it is all heading I genuinely just think ‘Que sera sera’ – Do we really deserve any better?  Might it be better if we could get rid of the 80% of people whose only concern is for themselves?  If humans were a positive force on this planet then things should be getting better and better and better as our population continues to rise but it doesn’t seem to me like we are making this a better place in general so maybe it is time to cut our losses and move on to the next stage with the basic 20% - Like I said in my last post, I don’t fret a fraction as much about the comet as I did about the tsunami I knew was coming because now I really can just shrug and think ‘what will be will be’ – everyone will get what they deserve and that sounds a lot fairer to me than the world I see around me now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users