Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

possible new creature!

creature demon monster ghost

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

the other day i went to go check on my son while he was sleeping, when i opened the door i swear i saw a strange mutated humanoid creature in a split second jolt from his to underneath his bed, it was horrifying when i got enough courage to check under the bed, there was nothing, it was aproxomitly 4 feet tall blueish black sking, red eyes overly long arms for its body and small skull like head......any ideas? ive done research and nothing has come up, im being 100% serious about this, just posting this topic to see if anyone else has seen this, maybe my mid was playing tricks on me but im certain thats what i saw, when you see something like that it burns an image in your brain

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#2    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

Sounds like someone's got gremlins

#3    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:58 PM

like a legit gremlin? like this thing wasnt sporting a mohawk, there was a smell as well but it was to fast and i cant describe it

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#4    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

Bless the house with sage and prayer. If that isn't your belief I would being in a pastor or a friend who is spiritual to bless with prayer. Praying for you guys!

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

thnak you, my son has told me its not the first time, hes only four and he described exactly what i saw, im going to keep a close eye on his room thats for sure

#6    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,805 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

Where do you have your son sleeping now?

#7    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

ive slept him in our room since, its been about a week now, and its been wierd, been having some messed up dreams its not a ghost, what ever it is i can feel its presence and its certainly physical

#8    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

seems like somebody's gotta do this in almost every thread, this time it's me: since you (or your son) have seen this thing allegedly on several occasions, could you possibly put up some camera to catch us a nice pic of that thing?

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#9    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

View Postkannin, on 25 June 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

ive slept him in our room since, its been about a week now, and its been wierd, been having some messed up dreams its not a ghost, what ever it is i can feel its presence and its certainly physical
Try changing your avatar. It might help.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#10    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

im with jacques, if you want to rememdy the situation simply put up video cameras, as ive heard that other worldly entities seem to be camera shy. It will either scare the being away or it will give us concrete evidence once and for all of what you are talking about.. its a win win situation if you ask me.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#11    jsowersby

jsowersby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• "And as he wages his battle, knowing that his will is impeccable, a warrior laughs and laughs." Don Juan Matus

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

Sounds like...

Chupacabra

A legendary cryptozoological creature reported in parts of South America and Mexico. The Chupacabra is believed to be a predatory creature attributed with the killing of goats and other farm animals giving it a name that means 'goat sucker' in Spanish. Descriptions of the creature vary but it is frequently described as a short lizard-like animal with large eyes and a series of spines running down its back. Some believe it to be an extraterrestrial life form.

Recent media coverage

The Chupacabra has been featured in media for some time including in TV shows such as the X-Files. More recently there have been a series of claims from local news stations claiming to have photographs and footage of alleged Chupacabra corpses however these invariable end up being coyotes, dogs or other wild animals suffering from mange giving them an unusual appearance. So far no conclusive evidence for the existence of the beast has ever been found.

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 25 June 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

seems like somebody's gotta do this in almost every thread, this time it's me: since you (or your son) have seen this thing allegedly on several occasions, could you possibly put up some camera to catch us a nice pic of that thing?
i did take pics and something did turn up but i dont believe it is what we saw it could have been one of my childrens toys

View Postjsowersby, on 25 June 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Sounds like...

Chupacabra

A legendary cryptozoological creature reported in parts of South America and Mexico. The Chupacabra is believed to be a predatory creature attributed with the killing of goats and other farm animals giving it a name that means 'goat sucker' in Spanish. Descriptions of the creature vary but it is frequently described as a short lizard-like animal with large eyes and a series of spines running down its back. Some believe it to be an extraterrestrial life form.

Recent media coverage

The Chupacabra has been featured in media for some time including in TV shows such as the X-Files. More recently there have been a series of claims from local news stations claiming to have photographs and footage of alleged Chupacabra corpses however these invariable end up being coyotes, dogs or other wild animals suffering from mange giving them an unusual appearance. So far no conclusive evidence for the existence of the beast has ever been found.
a chupacabra coming into a home?

#13    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

View Postkannin, on 25 June 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

i did take pics and something did turn up but i dont believe it is what we saw it could have been one of my childrens toys

a chupacabra coming into a home?

Kannin,

I know to the Native Tribes, the chupacabra is sacred. Jsower could have alot more information related to that stuff, but what your seeing sounds to be demonic or spiritual. Unless you have found some physical evidence left behind. Maybe skin, feathers, footprints etc. If you could post the pic, that would be awesome also!

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#14    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

Have you watched " Dark Skies " recently?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostOverdueleaf, on 25 June 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

im with jacques, if you want to rememdy the situation simply put up video cameras, as ive heard that other worldly entities seem to be camera shy. It will either scare the being away or it will give us concrete evidence once and for all of what you are talking about.. its a win win situation if you ask me.

Another 100% remedy to stop these things from being seen, heard, felt, etc.

Do not believe in them.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users