Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

possible new creature!

creature demon monster ghost

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:33 AM

http://www.unexplain...showentry=27667

Keep in mind im not saying its anythong it just strucks me as odd could have been anythong heres the link
Its in the right corner near couch in first pic



happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#17    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesnowta, USA

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Just curious, is it necessary to have two threads to discuss the same creature that is visiting your son?  I would have to suggest sleep paralysis, I have had it several times and this is spot on with my experiences.  But that you have claimed to see this thing too, I really can't say what it is.


#18    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostEnderOTD, on 26 June 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

Just curious, is it necessary to have two threads to discuss the same creature that is visiting your son?  I would have to suggest sleep paralysis, I have had it several times and this is spot on with my experiences.  But that you have claimed to see this thing too, I really can't say what it is.
only made this second post to keep everyone up to date with this findings, i was tired and just awoken when i aw it, so i shrugged it off at first until my son told me about it, he drew some pics of it that ill post after im done work

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#19    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

View Postkannin, on 26 June 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

only made this second post to keep everyone up to date with this findings, i was tired and just awoken when i aw it, so i shrugged it off at first until my son told me about it, he drew some pics of it that ill post after im done work

I think you are feeding your sons fear. No, I know you are. No offense, but I think your son had some dreams, you listened, and your imagination took over. If you are having your son make drawings of " what he saw ", I would be willing to bet you are talking to him like this is a real thing. You are playing with his head, and I think it is a very bad idea.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#20    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostSakari, on 27 June 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:



I think you are feeding your sons fear. No, I know you are. No offense, but I think your son had some dreams, you listened, and your imagination took over. If you are having your son make drawings of " what he saw ", I would be willing to bet you are talking to him like this is a real thing. You are playing with his head, and I think it is a very bad idea.

I never said I made him do anything he drew them himself and as if I would make him think its real, I know what I saw and I dont feed anything to him when im looking into things and taking pics and what not its way passed his bed time dont you dare imply that I would force feed my sons fear for my own curiousity, dont poke a judging finger at me when you have no clue what happens in my home kids see things and draw pictures of them, when he described it to me I told him he had nothing to worry about I kept my opinions to my self

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#21    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

View Postkannin, on 27 June 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

I never said I made him do anything he drew them himself and as if I would make him think its real, I know what I saw and I dont feed anything to him when im looking into things and taking pics and what not its way passed his bed time dont you dare imply that I would force feed my sons fear for my own curiousity, dont poke a judging finger at me when you have no clue what happens in my home kids see things and draw pictures of them, when he described it to me I told him he had nothing to worry about I kept my opinions to my self


Calm down, you had a post before asking someone if you should video tape your son saying what he saw so you could show everyone.

What kind of conclusion should I draw from that kind of reply?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#22    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostSakari, on 27 June 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:




Calm down, you had a post before asking someone if you should video tape your son saying what he saw so you could show everyone.

What kind of conclusion should I draw from that kind of reply?

I understand that sorry was having a rough time when I posted that, I usually get him to talk about his fears to help him through them was just going to do the usual routine and tape it like councelors do didnt see anything wrong I apologies for snapping, I just love my kids and wouldnt do anything to spike their misery yet again im sorry sakari I do assure you he does not know that I have taken an interest in this

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users