Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Dream Eater!

monster creature ghost demon

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

So ill start my blog off explaining the recent events that have occured, about a week ago at 3 am in the morning I awoke from sleep and was thirsty, while getting my glass of water I could here some noises coming from my son noahs room,  I then began to walk to his room to check up on him, when I opened his door I could make out the shape of something strange standing near him on his bed, I turned the light on and in a split second a humanoid creature with bluish black skin red bitty eyes and a skull like head with arms to long for its body jolted from the bed and ran under it, when I gathered my wits about me I decided to check under the bed, when I checked there was nothing, since that night we have been sleeping him in our room and ever since than I get uneasy feelings of something watching us and have experienced extream nightmares, my son is four and can describe exactly what ive seen and says hes been visiting for a while, I knew something was up because ive never seen noah so spooked even the cats been going loopy ever since I took noah from his room,  since than I have spoken to a lot of locals and apperntly there are a lot of local myths and legends of evil creatures and ghosts, now I aim to research and put my self in the zone of fear and possible danger and debunk or experience these myths starting with my sons tormentor,

Tonight I aim to sleep in noahs room armed with a nikon camera and a video recorder, to see if I can capture anything or if I can experience anything, i will keep you guys posted in my next entry and let you all know
what happend till then wish me luck

I posted my blog entry here to give you a rough idea im naming this thing the dream eater because my son told me the thing I saw eats his happy dreams and makes them sad dreams
I dont know if this is all just mind play because im thinking to much of it but my son is sincerly scared and gicen the fact he described what I saw perfectly ill be starting tonight and try to capture any stranged phenomena and post my findings in my blog as well as this thread fallow me on twitter as well @kannin001

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#2    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,505 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

I wish Noah all the best.

#3    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 25 June 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

I wish Noah all the best.

Thank you hes a tuff one though

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#4    superhumanexploration

superhumanexploration

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

i had a dream with that thing in it... here is the dream.. well before i went to sleep i was worried about my kitten who almost ran away and then i fell asleep and this happened.. i was flying in the air above new york city and i heard a loud piercing noise so i dove down to check it out but nothing i began to hear it louder and louder and then it became unbearable to me so i began to sweat in my sleep.. then i jumped up and awoke, dripping in sweat i looked around and fell asleep immediately once again,..i was flying again in the night by an ally so i went in it because i heard the loud screeches when i looked around a corner i saw my dad holding my kitten with its eyes disappeared as if lasers went through them.. then i began to fly into the air with anger when boom and huge screeching noise blasted through my head and i fell to the ground when i looked up i saw a short blue thing with long arms and a light small head but it disappeared and then i awoke at 6pm... i ended up sleeping for over 18hours.. i couldnt explain this.. but ik it was weird.. and i hate that i will go to sleep again eventually and will possibly have to deal with this nightmare once again... also when i woke up.. my body was achy and my bed was full of sweat.. also i  went for a run after and heard a loud screeching noise near my house.. and my arms were more muscly and i was stronger than i was yesterday... very unexplained....

- A HERO IS NOT BORN WITH A CAPE, BUT WITH A WILLING HEART TO PROTECT.

#5    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,505 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

View Postkannin, on 25 June 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Thank you hes a tuff one though

'Tough or not', I seriously wish him the best.

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

View Postsuperhumanexploration, on 25 June 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

i had a dream with that thing in it... here is the dream.. well before i went to sleep i was worried about my kitten who almost ran away and then i fell asleep and this happened.. i was flying in the air above new york city and i heard a loud piercing noise so i dove down to check it out but nothing i began to hear it louder and louder and then it became unbearable to me so i began to sweat in my sleep.. then i jumped up and awoke, dripping in sweat i looked around and fell asleep immediately once again,..i was flying again in the night by an ally so i went in it because i heard the loud screeches when i looked around a corner i saw my dad holding my kitten with its eyes disappeared as if lasers went through them.. then i began to fly into the air with anger when boom and huge screeching noise blasted through my head and i fell to the ground when i looked up i saw a short blue thing with long arms and a light small head but it disappeared and then i awoke at 6pm... i ended up sleeping for over 18hours.. i couldnt explain this.. but ik it was weird.. and i hate that i will go to sleep again eventually and will possibly have to deal with this nightmare once again... also when i woke up.. my body was achy and my bed was full of sweat.. also i  went for a run after and heard a loud screeching noise near my house.. and my arms were more muscly and i was stronger than i was yesterday... very unexplained....

Noah has told me that this thing has been visting him often like I saod ever since he started sleeping in our bed wierd things have been occuring

View PostLikely Guy, on 25 June 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

'Tough or not', I seriously wish him the best.

Thank you for your support

#7    superhumanexploration

superhumanexploration

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

wow.. make sure to observe what he does when he wakes up..

- A HERO IS NOT BORN WITH A CAPE, BUT WITH A WILLING HEART TO PROTECT.

#8    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

Ill keep everyone posted

#9    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:02 AM

The dream eater or "blue man" as my son says is starting to terrify me

#10    Ruby04

Ruby04

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

Poor Noah that would be scary. Hope it stops soon

In life you have to go after what you want, not sit around and wait for things to come to you.

#11    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:25 AM

Yeah almost ready to oost some pics up and see what pop ups

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

Here are some snaps I took of noah sleeping in his room for the first time in a week and sone snaps from the game room

#13    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Nvm to big to upload I guess

#14    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

Posted 2 pics of the game room in my blog only able to post them there

http://www.unexplain...showentry=27667

My cat was bouncing around so if anything strange is seen she could be the cause let me know what you guys think

#15    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

There is something weird in the right corner of the first pic near the couch if u zoom in kinda looks like a face with eyes but could have been my cat messin wit something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users