Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Night Crawler Alien

alien night crawler fact or faked

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Jessem

Jessem

    Future Husband

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Starry Sky

  • No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

 QuiteContrary, on 27 June 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

On the vid posted above #10 by Jessem
Sorry, I see poorly worked marionettes of some kind. That is why the walking is so odd. You can see a foot drag at least once.

Your the first peron to see this ever Contrary...

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#17    Exorcist

Exorcist

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined:28 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

What alien would have such a crappy way of moving? It doesn't bode well for its survival. And why would it be there, just walking along? How can you go from seeing a video - which looks to have been taken with the sort of camera you would buy at a second hand store for 5 bucks - showing some sort of thing moving, to coming to the conclusion that it is an alien?

Give me a full HD video, taken with a good camera, of a grey alien humping a dead deer, and I'll believe it's an ET. But this? No.

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

#18    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AREA 69

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

 Exorcist, on 27 June 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

Give me a full HD video, taken with a good camera, of a grey alien humping a dead deer, and I'll believe it's an ET. But this? No.

hahaha, aliens are real when they are intergalactic zoophile necromaniacs? Just when you thought you heard it all...... ;)

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#19    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AREA 69

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

 QuiteContrary, on 27 June 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

No, I did not see the episode but it looks like poorly worked puppets as the walking is not fluid but a bit awkward. Imo. I can barely walk myself let alone manipulate a puppet.
But, if you are going to pass off something walking it should have been done better, imo. I'm not commenting on the difficulty. Just that it looks awkward to me and I see a "foot" drag...have you ever tried to walk a puppet and the  ankle buckles? I have. Sometimes alternating floating and buckling. You are right it is not easy, I never said it was. But it should be more convincing, imo.

if you get the chance, watch the Fact or Faked take on that thing! I like the show, it's not to be taken as 100% serious, but it's great entertainment. And what i wrote earlier meant that in comparison to THEIR attempt, the original video would be a very impressive act of puppetry.

it's always the same with those vids: they work best served with an eery claim, like "strange creature walking over my lawn at night". I was stunned when i saw the video first. It appeared so "real". Now, with a little distance, the power of the image wore off, and i'd be just too happy to see how it was done.

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#20    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,805 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

 Jacques Terreur, on 27 June 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

if you get the chance, watch the Fact or Faked take on that thing! I like the show, it's not to be taken as 100% serious, but it's great entertainment. And what i wrote earlier meant that in comparison to THEIR attempt, the original video would be a very impressive act of puppetry.

it's always the same with those vids: they work best served with an eery claim, like "strange creature walking over my lawn at night". I was stunned when i saw the video first. It appeared so "real". Now, with a little distance, the power of the image wore off, and i'd be just too happy to see how it was done.

Yeah , it reminded me of a marionette, but I can only guess, like anyone else. Regardless of how or what  it just looks too restrained and awkward in it's movements to me. I used to play with a marionette as a kid my mom kept in a glass case. I wasn't supposed to but that never stopped me :blush: . Anyway, I remember the difficulty in touching a surface just right to walk convincingly.

 Jessem, on 27 June 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Your the first peron to see this ever Contrary...

???


#21    MacsMom

MacsMom

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Dixie

  • Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

I am completely unsure of this video.  There are some others around the web, one in particular that is a night vision camera that shows 2 creatures but I've caught some rumblings that that one is a hoax.  Im not making immediate jump to "alien" but apparently similar beings have been described  in earlier California lore about guardians of the forest.  Idk  doesn't seem possible that anything could live without a torso but then again, do paranormal creatures "live" in the conventional sense?  And the lzck of torso would explain the strange gait.  Not saying this footage is real.  Just saying it's some of the creepiest I've seen and would like an explanation.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#22    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Assuming it is an alien, the bizarre walking could easily be the result of being in an alien environment. If you go walking around in places that don't suit your natural needs very well (A desert or frigid poles) you will soon be dragging yourself by the ankles.

Posted Image


#23    Jessem

Jessem

    Future Husband

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Starry Sky

  • No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

 Nathan DiYorio, on 27 June 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Assuming it is an alien, the bizarre walking could easily be the result of being in an alien environment. If you go walking around in places that don't suit your natural needs very well (A desert or frigid poles) you will soon be dragging yourself by the ankles.

See, I don't think it is an alien at all realy. Most people just think "ET" automatically when something foreign is involved :alien: :no: . I think this is more of a spiritual thing, like the legend says. Legends come from somewhere, and the natives hold alot of secrets to the land. Some automatically dismiss the legends, but their anscestors and people have records. It's crazy! Your right, I would be freezing and probably just rolling around stuck

 MacsMom, on 27 June 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

I am completely unsure of this video.  There are some others around the web, one in particular that is a night vision camera that shows 2 creatures but I've caught some rumblings that that one is a hoax.  Im not making immediate jump to "alien" but apparently similar beings have been described  in earlier California lore about guardians of the forest.  Idk  doesn't seem possible that anything could live without a torso but then again, do paranormal creatures "live" in the conventional sense?  And the lzck of torso would explain the strange gait.  Not saying this footage is real.  Just saying it's some of the creepiest I've seen and would like an explanation.

I agree also, especially with all of the hoaxing going on. This video has some fake quaity, but the imaging is remarkable from a photographic standpoint. People can't debunk it :unsure2: , and that is something I feel is a bit off and odd, people can dismiss personally, but people have tried (professionals) and can't explain the video. The first one in California, the one that Fact or faked couldn't explain, was more convincing. The second one is harder to really understand... maybe its a creature that can only be seen through a different kind of eye. But the filters he ran in the redwood forest video were spot on.

Edited by Jessem, 27 June 2013 - 06:56 PM.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#24    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

Even if it were a spiritual being, its place of origin would not be our plane of existence. So it would still be an alien being out of its habitat.

Posted Image


#25    Paranomali

Paranomali

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Earth

  • “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”


    ― Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

Omg! I remember that episode, what a freaky looking thing ay! A friend and I were at work once freaking out about a bollard on the security camera after watching that haha...


#26    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AREA 69

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:31 AM

 MacsMom, on 27 June 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

...I'm not making immediate jump to "alien" but apparently similar beings have been described  in earlier California lore about guardians of the forest...

do you know where to find more info on that? I'd really be interested!

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users