Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Amazingly Untouched Royal Tomb Found

ancient lost found history

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 June 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

For anyone with an ounce of perception it's a turkey shoot.

you need to watch 'Shutter Island' a few times, and have a big think about it

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#32    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 June 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

My challenge to you will be simple.

If you are convinced that the Aymara Indians (that's what they were; indians) performed highly accurate modular stonework in andesite then please provide the evidence.  It must be available yes?

Some convincing evidence of tools used would be nice.

I'll wait.
no i but i can tell you that long houses that were made by native americans here in canada would take a modern construction company twice the time to make with power tools, SHIZZAH!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#33    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,766 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

and seeder is correct its a post about a tomb that can hel further our knowledge about a certain civilization has nothing to do with you your rants and unsupported thoeries, swallow a few aspirin grab a bear watch pink floyds the wall and open your boxed in mind a little sorry mate

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#34    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 2,089 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Very cool find.

Also tagged with ancient lost found history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users