Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do Twins Have a Mysterious Connection?

twins psychic connection sisterland curtis sittenfeld spiritual connection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,640 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

The new novel “Sisterland” by best-selling author Curtis Sittenfeld tells the story of twin girls who have a psychic connection. Though it’s a fictional story, it draws upon a common belief that twins share some sort of unexplained mental or spiritual connection. It’s an intriguing idea, but what’s the truth behind it?

http://news.discover...tion-130627.htm

Posted Image

#2    d e v i c e

d e v i c e

Ambassador of Fear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

I've read about certain sets of twins having what appeared to be a telepathic type of connection, sure. There's something to it. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

#3    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

has a cape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

anecdotal evidence and all, but my sisters are twins. identical twins even! and they do not have a telepathic connection, and they get kind of annoyed when people ask. not really annoyed, just... it's a question you get tired of i think.

the article does explain why i know so many jennifers, though. at last the mystery is solved!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users