Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If Zombies Struck

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    LucidElement

LucidElement

Mystic Divinity

• 3,471 posts

• Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

If there happened to be a outbreak or virus that spread and in some form could make people undead or even just out of sorts.. and there was a massive outbreak, where would you go?? My friend says costco would be the safest. Big thick stone walls, food, ammo, etc.

"The Truth Is Out There, Its Up To Us To Find The Answers."

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge." - Einstein

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,822 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

An Island away from mainland, have your own boat and you can catch food too and liquids from fruits.

#3    Subtemperate

Subtemperate

Sub-b-wonderful

• 9,966 posts

• I made a spelling mistake and sold my soul to santa.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

I'd go to the worst, most dangerous, horrifying part of the world... because from there it could only get better.

"Not only do I not know the answer, I don't even know what the question is" - Metallica

Posted Image

#4    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Shopping mall... or the Winchester!

#5    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,991 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Antarctica ....

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#6    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,313 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

You know what I wonder about zombies...I wonder why people are so concerned with something that's totally fictional? I mean, alien invasion or a huge asteroid smacking into us is more realistic than zombies, but people seem far more concerned with zombies. Seems really odd to me.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,991 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

I think Zombies rate as one of the few types of "monsters" of the imagination that we can actually believe we stand an honest chance of beating.  If we run fast enough, or hide well enough even if we can't fight well.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

#8    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,596 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Food might be a problem eventually, but an oil rig would be perfectly fine as a hold out spot should zombies rise from the dead.  Assuming, of course that : 1- there's an abundance of canned food, 2- the workers on the rig weren't zombies already, 3- that zombies are unable to swim (I can't recall ever seeing a zombie swim), and 4- that no one else gets the same idea and tries to take you down to steal your space and resources.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#9    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,991 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 29 June 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Food might be a problem eventually, but an oil rig would be perfectly fine as a hold out spot should zombies rise from the dead.  Assuming, of course that : 1- there's an abundance of canned food, 2- the workers on the rig weren't zombies already, 3- that zombies are unable to swim (I can't recall ever seeing a zombie swim), and 4- that no one else gets the same idea and tries to take you down to steal your space and resources.
Food and Water would be problematic - there's always fishing and hopefully rain though.

#10    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

Air Force One. With Harrison Ford.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users