Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Blue Flash in The west...

blue flash

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

So I wanted to see if anyone else in the forums (specifically in California) have expereinced this phenomena. I was outside walking around smoking a ciggerette, and sky watching like I usually do. It's quite hot out, and also cloudy tonight with a small visible view of the stars tonight. I'm looking to the west at approximately 11:23 pm and in a complete blink of an eye a blue flash covered the entire WESTERN SKY here in arizona. We have had something like this happen before that made national news here in phoenix, but they only explained it as a transformer, or couldn't explain it, can't remember. This was no transformer as I could tell, That would emite a lighter more whiter glow, this was BLUE! It was as if someone from above just took a picture with a blue flash. It was fast! I'll do some investigating to see if any transformers blew just to be safe, but it gave me the chills, and its 95 tonight. I don't get the chills unless being touched by a woman or well, it's very cold. Any info is helpful, thanks guys!

Edited by Jessem, 29 June 2013 - 06:40 AM.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#2    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

Haven't seen any reports online yet, but that is interesting. Had something similar happen here in upstate NY recently. No storms or bad weather in sight in my area at the time.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#3    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 29 June 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

Haven't seen any reports online yet, but that is interesting. Had something similar happen here in upstate NY recently. No storms or bad weather in sight in my area at the time.

I just reported it, so I can see if anyone saw it also. Yep, some cumulous clouds in the north earlier today around three, but other than that no weather here. Very very weird! Glad to hear someone has seen something similar.

#4    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

It almost looked like a bluish purple flash. Just as you said, I was on my front porch smoking haha. (cigs i'm a night owl) I live in the Rotterdam/Schenectady area. Lit up the Eastern sky I believe. Looked like a transformer blew. Odd. I feel the same. Even checked the weather. The nearest storm is waaaay west of here.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#5    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

Not to double post, but this was roughly around 2:00 EST.

#6    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 29 June 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

It almost looked like a bluish purple flash. Just as you said, I was on my front porch smoking haha. (cigs i'm a night owl) I live in the Rotterdam/Schenectady area. Lit up the Eastern sky I believe. Looked like a transformer blew. Odd. I feel the same. Even checked the weather. The nearest storm is waaaay west of here.

Exactly it! No white to it whatsover, and when a transformer blows it glows white. Hahaha, I guess us cigg smokers catch things others don't XD. Yea I'm out here in pheonix. Appearantly two weeks ago Indiana had a couple of those white explosions the phoenix news caught on one of its traffic cams also. I've checked, but no transformer blown in my immediate area. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anyone else has seen it also.

#7    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

I can hope at least someone will say something/caught it in both our areas. They happened at different times in different time zones but nonetheless that is very odd that two people in different sides of the U.S. witnessed something similar. Just have to wait and see. I don't know how to report such a thing in my area.

#8    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 29 June 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:

I can hope at least someone will say something/caught it in both our areas. They happened at different times in different time zones but nonetheless that is very odd that two people in different sides of the U.S. witnessed something similar. Just have to wait and see. I don't know how to report such a thing in my area.

Woah, this was tonight? Just gotta double check here, I saw mine at 11:23 pm MST, bout an hour ago now. Mine was in the west, and yours was at 2am EST in the east from new york? Very very weird, I thought you were saying it was a couple of days ago. Now its just gotten weirder. I just reported mine to MUFON, first one ever. They have all the connects to atleast do a smal investigation.

Edited by Jessem, 29 June 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#9    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

Yeah it was right around 2am est towards the west tonight/this morning if you figure that. I stepped out from an ep on the history channel and it flashed. I might just put in a report as well right now before I head to bed in a bit. It literally lit up the sky. Anyone know of any meteors or such in either area?

#10    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

Just looked. Nothing yet. Reporting now.

Edited by TwilightSilver, 29 June 2013 - 07:39 AM.

#11    kittymittens101

kittymittens101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

I saw this exact thing. Its a reliefe im not the only one. So it lit up the sky and my entire back yard blue. There were 2 flashes and ive heard reports or a yellowish streak in the sky. but i didnt see one. I thought i was going crazy. No one believes me when i tell them.

#12    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

I only saw one. What state are you in?

#13    kittymittens101

kittymittens101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Phoenix Arizona.

#14    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

That is so odd. What time and where did you get the reports? As previously stated I had seen pretty much the same this early morn, minus a yellow streak. This could be a great help if more people kept coming forth with the same sightings of the flash no matter what the cause.

#15    kittymittens101

kittymittens101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

It was about 11:30am and it lit up the sky. im not sure where it came from

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users