Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Meet the Breatharian Who Lives on Energy

kirby de lanerolle breatharian

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#106    Rolci

Rolci

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 22 August 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

What is there to "document"? Of course it is fake, and of course he is not going to allow a sceptic of the James Randi type to take a close look at him.

A real documentary would involve debunking, and since that won´t be allowed.... no documentary.

That's like saying, just because there is not much documentary about humans controlling body heat, wim hof can't do it. Of course he can, he turns up his body temp with his mind, big deal. For you it might be. Not for tibetan monks doing tummo yoga. Which of course anyone can learn. Just like african shamans can control their heart beat rates and can even stop it for prolonged time. they can learn it, so can you. And then you're surprised to see yogis submerged in water in a meditative state for days and then you wonder why they don't drown lol. Or just because there are not many documentaries about humans being able to withstand 220v or light up light bulbs by simply holding them in their hands, that means ma xiangang can't do it. Well of course he can. You can't. As long as there is chi and people like john chang can direct it any way they please (of which there is video documentation) I can't see why it can't be used as a source of energy in the body. You think you know and understand it all. learn a bit of humility.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#107    xxxch00bxxx

xxxch00bxxx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• There is one thing i do know is that i know nothing

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

View PostRolci, on 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

That's like saying, just because there is not much documentary about humans controlling body heat, wim hof can't do it. Of course he can, he turns up his body temp with his mind, big deal. For you it might be. Not for tibetan monks doing tummo yoga. Which of course anyone can learn. Just like african shamans can control their heart beat rates and can even stop it for prolonged time. they can learn it, so can you. And then you're surprised to see yogis submerged in water in a meditative state for days and then you wonder why they don't drown lol. Or just because there are not many documentaries about humans being able to withstand 220v or light up light bulbs by simply holding them in their hands, that means ma xiangang can't do it. Well of course he can. You can't. As long as there is chi and people like john chang can direct it any way they please (of which there is video documentation) I can't see why it can't be used as a source of energy in the body. You think you know and understand it all. learn a bit of humility.

1. Humans can control their temperatures by being in a trance like state this has been proved

2. I'm pretty sure the african shamans can control their heartbeat its called relaxing, meditation, but whether or not they can stop their own heart beat is beyond me nothing of that sort has ever been recorded.

3. No yogi has ever been recorded submerged underwater in a meditated state for day's and the reason why they don't drown is because they never did it.

4. Of course ma xiangang can withstand electricity it's his genetics, and there are other's like him. Again John chang anything to do with electricity is nothing wondrous electrical currents flow through our body.

But i dunno why you have stated numbers 1,2,4 because they do not in any way prove that a person can survive through consuming air. As i have said it does not have amino acids, vitamins, minerals basically it has no nutrients of any sort.
Therefore it cannot sustain our body. As our body require's all of these things. maybe you should take the last sentence in your paragraph to heart, seriously.

Edited by xxxch00bxxx, 07 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#108    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 29 June 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

What a nutcase.

What an ignorant !

#109    stereologist

stereologist

Government Agent

• 3,481 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

or light up light bulbs by simply holding them in their hands
No one has ever been able to light up a light bulb by simply holding it in their hands.

No one can avoid breathing for days.

No one can stop their heart and restart it as is claimed here.

The breatherians make all kinds of claims that are just as preposterous. The best part is that some people take these claims without a second thought.

There is an entire thread about John Chang and the nonexistent chi
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=116478

The last time I looked over at a breatherian website they were willing to teach someone for a cool million.

#110    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,267 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Poststereologist, on 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

No one has ever been able to light up a light bulb by simply holding it in their hands.

I thought Tesla had done so, but he had a machine that was putting out electricity specifically to do so...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#111    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,267 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostRolci, on 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

What you say is true to an extent. Humans can learn to hold their breath, and slow their heart, and even control their temperature. But what they cannot due is break the laws of nature. No one can remain underwater with no equipment, not breathing for days. 5 minutes... sure, 15 minutes... maybe, 30 minutes... outside possibility, but 48 to 72 hours? Come on.....

If what you are saying is correct to the level you are saying then we have Dragon Ball Z level people walking around.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#112    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,317 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

If what you are saying is correct to the level you are saying then we have Dragon Ball Z level people walking around.

And if that's the case i DEMAND they be made to fight on TV

Peace does nothing to test strength

#113    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,267 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

It makes sense. If a guru can meditate and hold his breath for 15 minutes, and he can raise his temperature 5 to 10 degrees. Then the super guru who can hold his breath for 48 hours should be able to produce fire in his hand and throw it. Probably his hair will go from black to spiky blonde also.  From there levitation is just a step to flying like a jet plane. And breaking boards goes to lifting cars and fighting with telephone poles.

Edited by DieChecker, 08 October 2013 - 03:07 AM.

#114    stereologist

stereologist

Government Agent

• 3,481 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 07 October 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I thought Tesla had done so, but he had a machine that was putting out electricity specifically to do so...

It is possible to become part of a circuit. Probably not a wise thing to do. This is not what the person claims they are able to do.

Uncle Fester of the Addams family was also able to light a bulb by inserting it into his mouth.

#115    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,267 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Poststereologist, on 08 October 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

It is possible to become part of a circuit. Probably not a wise thing to do. This is not what the person claims they are able to do.

Uncle Fester of the Addams family was also able to light a bulb by inserting it into his mouth.
Yeah, the gurus supposedly use their personnal energy to light the bulb. It is a often performed trick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users