Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Cruise Ship Incidents Identical To Airliners

mystery ship incident mystery airliner accident

  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 14,625 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Everything that happens is normal: by definition there cannot be a paranormal any more than there can be a supernatural, there can only be things we don't know.  If there are angels buzzing around my head, then that is both normal and natural.  I may not be able to see them but if they are there they are there.


#17    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 30 June 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

I  do believe that there is more to this world than meets the eye and I do feel there are true mysteries in this world.  But Ring, you seem to subscribe to almost every paranormal explanation or hypothesis out there.  Yes I believe in the paranormal.   But sometimes things are just "normal".
No, I don't believe in anything other than flesh and blood unknown creatures, earthbound fluid dark matter and the ability to feel when someone is looking at you from behind. That's THREE things that aren't accepted by mainstream science. I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, heaven or life-after-death etc. So please, give me some respect and try and remember that it's only these simple three things which makes me different from everyone else on this forum.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#18    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 14,625 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

You seem arbitrary in your choice of what you believe in and what you don't.  I tend to prefer to go with the evidence.


#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 June 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Everything that happens is normal: by definition there cannot be a paranormal any more than there can be a supernatural, there can only be things we don't know.  If there are angels buzzing around my head, then that is both normal and natural.  I may not be able to see them but if they are there they are there.
Yes, agreed. I'm saying that glowing orb ufo's are natural. Flesh and blood natural. It's just that they have probably evolved in ancient Antarctica and so are unique relative to the 'normal birds' we are used to.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 June 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

You seem arbitrary in your choice of what you believe in and what you don't.  I tend to prefer to go with the evidence.
No! I've got a science degree and have pursued the work of professors who have produced papers which go against the mainstream dogma. This ufo hypothesis is the culmination of 30 years private research. I've studied at Masters Degree level and used to be a Scientific Officer involved with futuristic missile research. There probably isn't anyone on this site who is more scientifically qualified than I am.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#21    MacsMom

MacsMom

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Dixie

  • Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

ok, I'm going to give you some respect and defer to your knowledge on this subject.  What is the evidence that convinced you of the presence of aliens on this planet?  And I don't mean YouTube videos or fuzzy photos.  I mean the evidence that the orbs you see are extra terrestrial in nature.  I mean the evidence that aliens are here. The evidence (if you know it) of what their intentions are.

I don't really believe in alien visitors but there are several stories an eyewitness reports that just have me wondering WTH??. So I would love to see some of your research and what convinced you so strongly.  And the Antarctica connection.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#22    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 30 June 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

ok, I'm going to give you some respect and defer to your knowledge on this subject.  What is the evidence that convinced you of the presence of aliens on this planet?  And I don't mean YouTube videos or fuzzy photos.  I mean the evidence that the orbs you see are extra terrestrial in nature.  I mean the evidence that aliens are here. The evidence (if you know it) of what their intentions are.

I don't really believe in alien visitors but there are several stories an eyewitness reports that just have me wondering WTH??. So I would love to see some of your research and what convinced you so strongly.  And the Antarctica connection.
You really are quite annoying. I'm saying that the glowing orbs AREN'T extra-terrestrial!!!! I'm saying they have evolved here on earth!!

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#23    MacsMom

MacsMom

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Dixie

  • Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity said:

You really are quite annoying. I'm saying that the glowing orbs AREN'T extra-terrestrial!!!! I'm saying they have evolved here on earth!!

'Scuse the hell outta me.  I was genuinely trying to learn from you and engage you and you call me annoying.  Nice way to spread the knowledge.  And u accuse ME of not showing respect.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,427 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 30 June 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

No! I've got a science degree and have pursued the work of professors who have produced papers which go against the mainstream dogma. This ufo hypothesis is the culmination of 30 years private research. I've studied at Masters Degree level and used to be a Scientific Officer involved with futuristic missile research. There probably isn't anyone on this site who is more scientifically qualified than I am.
Were the missiles powered by glow bird poo?

Qualifications doesn't mean rational. Much of your "research" reeks of confirmation bias, just look at that joke of a dogman database; utter garbage that many entries have nothing to do with dogman.

Edited by Rlyeh, 30 June 2013 - 05:40 PM.


#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,249 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 30 June 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

Isn't about time that the mystery cruise ship electrical system failures and separate engine system failures should be considered to have the same root cause as to the many airliner accidents with the same mystery dual system failures??

In the Wake of Ugly Incidents at Sea, the Cruise Industry Is in Hot Water (Mar21 2013)




The National Geographic "Air Crash Investigations" details the many horrendous airliner incidents.

Posted Image

Why did you post a picture from Lost?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#26    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,249 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 30 June 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

You may all laugh

I knew if I hung around long enough that you'd finally post something I'd agree with.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#27    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

    Hero Squad

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada

  • I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 30 June 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:



'Scuse the hell outta me.  I was genuinely trying to learn from you and engage you and you call me annoying.  Nice way to spread the knowledge.  And u accuse ME of not showing respect.

This is the "little girl hissy fit" approach, many on this site use this tactic. I wonder why no one takes them seriously?

Edited by Jeffertonturner, 30 June 2013 - 07:19 PM.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#28    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 30 June 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:



This is the "little girl hissy fit" approach, many on this site use this tactic. I wonder why no one takes them seriously?
Thanks. Too true

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#29    MacsMom

MacsMom

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Dixie

  • Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 30 June 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

This is the "little girl hissy fit" approach, many on this site use this tactic. I wonder why no one takes them seriously?

R u referring to me or Ring?

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#30    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

    Hero Squad

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada

  • I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 30 June 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Thanks. Too true
I was talking about you silly. ;)



View PostMacsMom, on 30 June 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:



R u referring to me or Ring?
Ring. Lol. :)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users