Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spotted something flying up behind the sun

space unknown

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 17 July 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

I AM UNABLE TO USE THE QQUOTE BUTTONS. HALF THE BUTTONS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT WORK

**** all of you *******s.

I'm not trolling i'm trying to be as honest and accurate as i ******* CAN OK ???

SO **** IT. I've done my part and given you guys what i found. I'm not going to sit here and argue with a bunch of ******s.

See if ever come back  to this waste of forum anyway. b****es.
that was quick.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#32    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 16 July 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

I didn't make it up. you guys suck. why would i make some **** up and come here trying to convince total strangers of something that isnt true. I'm gonna work hard for the rest of my life to try to figure out what this was. If you still think i faked it or made it up then you are stupid.

Well now I am convinced of course, that makes all the difference. Obviously smart jealous people cannot pick up on the value of your posts immediately.

/sarcasm.

Edited by psyche101, 17 July 2013 - 06:24 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,339 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Even a year of personal sessions with Dale Carnegie couldn't help here...

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#34    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,801 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

I AM UNABLE TO USE THE QQUOTE BUTTONS. HALF THE BUTTONS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT WORK

I'm not trolling i'm trying to be as honest and accurate as i ******* CAN OK ???

SO **** IT. I've done my part and given you guys what i found. I'm not going to sit here and argue with a bunch of ******s.

So that's your answer to my request for further details about the source of your image?

I was hoping for something more along the lines of a file name or timestamp or reference ID, less along the lines of a sweary incoherent rant, but there you go.

Edited by JesseCuster, 19 July 2013 - 07:55 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#35    Wyverna

Wyverna

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

• "No, I'm not a dragon slayer. I'm a dragon SAVIOR. See the difference?"

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

I wanted to contribute to this thread, but then I saw this:

...So then I thought to myself, "Maybe not."

Posted Image

“But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.”
--Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Earthsea

Also tagged with space, unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users