Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Russian Jet Fighter crosses UFO before Crash

ufo plane crash

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#196    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 7,350 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 10 July 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

If its all nonsense why are you still around? To show us the light?

To separate the wheat from the chaff and to sideline charlatans like zoser.  There are cases that are not easy to debunk and those are the ones you need to concentrate on.  Also, this was an especially egregious claim because of the tragedy connected to it.  Many died, including several children, in what was an incredibly irresponsible act.  As a former military flier I can say these guys needed to go to jail.  Turns my stomach.

The OP bowed out early but zoser chose to exploit it, with absolutely no grounds to do so, to the the n'th degree.  You should thank people like psyche and the others for driving the crazies out of this debate.  Make your case, defend the attacks on it and I will be the first to say you may have something.  Post like zoser and expect the worst.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users