Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Universe dream

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "An unexamined life is not worth living."
    ~socrates

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

This is really weird and I'm not sure how to explain it. I was in that state between being awake and asleep in the morning. It was like I was in or part of the universe. I was aware I was awake and I saw the morning sun, but I was seeing space. I was so horribly uncomfortable. I was just writhing. It was like I was trying to look at everything at once, trying to bend the universe so that it would... Work, and it was throwing my head for a loop. I kept trying to think about other things to block it out but it just stayed there. Eventually I fell back asleep.  What does it mean?

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,488 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

View Postmayonnaise, on 02 July 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

This is really weird and I'm not sure how to explain it. I was in that state between being awake and asleep in the morning. It was like I was in or part of the universe. I was aware I was awake and I saw the morning sun, but I was seeing space. I was so horribly uncomfortable. I was just writhing. It was like I was trying to look at everything at once, trying to bend the universe so that it would... Work, and it was throwing my head for a loop. I kept trying to think about other things to block it out but it just stayed there. Eventually I fell back asleep.  What does it mean?
Try and relax next time. You were trying to make sense of expanded consciousness with I expanded reason.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,028 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

I had a similar experience twice. The first time I was in and a part of the earth. I had mud encased all around me, it felt like it was hugging me and I was extremely comfortable and felt good. The hug seemed sincere and I was able to rest very well there. That may not seem similar to yours but the next dream I had, which was was very vivid and also seemed like a state between being awake and asleep my body was a galaxy. My whole body was made up of a dark expanse that held in place the stars, planets, water, wind etc... there was also something to do with different color lights, as if parts of my galactic body had different consentrations of lights in different areas but i kind of forgot the exact detail about that. I was able to move but I moved very slowly and only slightly like you would do in a very comfortable sleep. My experience was not uncomfortable at all. I was awe striken and felt remarkably good. I was actually very surprised at the good feeling I had the best word to describe my feeling would be comfortable. Very very comfortable. These two dreams were very vivid and back to back. Id say this was about 4 or 5 months ago. These dreams were very remarkable and I think I forgot to write them down. The overall impression I got from this dream is that we are just as big on the inside of ourselves as the galaxy is, that we are Huge, full of light and very important. Ive heard other people talk about connecting with the universal mind, I dont know if this is anything to do with that... anyway cool experience IMO.

thanks for sharing

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

The human brain is a wonderful thing, and a mysterious one. Better FX than any CGI movie I have seen.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    Twin

Twin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

• The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
    Winston Churchill

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

Stop using dope.

#6    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,852 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

View Postmayonnaise, on 02 July 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

I love it when that happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users