Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Az, Loyalty oath to God or No HS DIploma

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,054 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostxFelix, on 03 July 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

The thing you don't understand: They have made certain preemptive maneuvers to ensure that they don't need a majority in the things they care for. Therefore they have directly attacked the constitution, and are guilty of treason. The military has still not intervened. They never will, not because they don't have the authority or grounds to do so, but because they won't bite the hand that feeds them. The generals love their politician counter parts making wars so they can decorate themselves with all sorts of fancy medals, ribbons, and titles... Meanwhile people's sons are out there dying, because we can gather a group of liars under one roof and erase freedoms at will, right? -____________-

The thing you do not realise is that your Constitution is is 250 yrs out of date.Keep harking back to it is pathetic, how many women were enfranhised in your beloved Constitution, how many Blacks were enfranchised in your precious Constitution. Why is it treasonous to to stress the rights of Women and Blacks.

Your Constitution is nothing more than a Jihadist rule by Oppression...IMO

#17    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,623 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 03 July 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

The thing you do not realise is that your Constitution is is 250 yrs out of date.Keep harking back to it is pathetic, how many women were enfranhised in your beloved Constitution, how many Blacks were enfranchised in your precious Constitution. Why is it treasonous to to stress the rights of Women and Blacks.

I hope you mean HIS version of the constitution, else we might get a serious difference of opinion.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#18    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,059 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 03 July 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

How can it be 250 years out of date when it hasn't been around for 250 years?

#19    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

a friend from another place, read the links i gave, and she sent me this link.. saying it reminded her of this (she is from Germany)

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Jugendweihe

Posted Image

#20    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,111 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

similar thing was done in ussr. when kids in 3rd or 4th grade had o wear a red scarf, similar to boy scout's, it reperesented part of red flag, and like 99% of school kids wore it.  and than in 8th grade or so you replace the scarf for VLKSM pin. both times you had to pledge allegiance to comunist party. but your graduation was not dependant on that, and some for religion reasons (even thou ussr was highly atheistic, none was punished for being religious, however number of religiuos ppl was very tiny) didn't wear neither pin or scarf, or becouse they were so bad, they didn't deserve to be part of it. but no one was prosecuted or denied diploma.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users