Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shadow figure spinning

kjoenth

From time to time I've seen dark figures in the corners of rooms. I always get an impression of eyes and wings even though I never actually see eyes and wings. If I continue to pay attention to the figure or figures, they seem to twirl...almost like sufi whirling dervishes, but slowly.

Has anyone else experienced this twirling?

• Like 1

my first suggestion is: get an EMF meter if possible and check the rooms you experience this stuff in for unusual high electromagnetic fields.

you get those from open or bad wiring in your house for example or a high density of electronic gadgets in your rooms,

and they are said to have an influence on people, like making them see things you just described....

maybe its a lucid dreamer whos astral projecting lol spinning is a technique used by lucid dreamers to stop them losing lucidity.

Interesting. I often used to see dark shadows moving out of the corner of my eye. They would be accompanied by a weird uneasy feeling, but I always put them down to some sort of optical illusion and an overactive imagination. Maybe there is something more to it.

Well that sounds pretty interesting...

especially the part about the entities having wings...

maybe its a lucid dreamer whos astral projecting lol spinning is a technique used by lucid dreamers to stop them losing lucidity.

Funny you should suggest that. I took part in an attempt at past life regression once. There were several other people in the same room at the time doing it as well. While in my regression, I saw one of these figures, but it never spun. Later, another person in the group accurately described the details of the room I was in in the regression, and what doors people in the regression entered and exited through. The really weird thing is that her perspective was from where I saw the shadow figure.

So maybe there are some legs to the projection/dreamer idea.

I wasn't aware of the spinning technique. It's an odd confluence of things....

Edited by kjoenth

I think what you experience is what is often refered to as ''Shadow People''. I've heard several accounts of a dark figure following a person around sometimes for many years. No one seems to really one what they're and if it is good or evil. Some see these shadows at night, outside in the windows and at times even in somebody elses home! when they try to get near it, it disappear. Usually, it doesn't make any noises, it's simply a shadow creeping around and it can have distintive features like clothes, hats, strange eyes ect.

Edited by sam_comm

Yes, the twirling is due to their high vibrational level.

What chain of evidence and/or logic lead you to this conclusion?

From time to time I've seen dark figures in the corners of rooms. I always get an impression of eyes and wings even though I never actually see eyes and wings. If I continue to pay attention to the figure or figures, they seem to twirl...almost like sufi whirling dervishes, but slowly.

Has anyone else experienced this twirling?

I experienced something similar on my front porch one night. I thought it was an insect, but it was in the dead of winter and freezing outside. It brushed the hair on the back of my head. It had the appearance of a giant black bumble bee, and it gave me the distinction that it was buzzing around, but there could have been no insects at the time.