Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Skyflashes Evidence Of Mulitcoloured UFOs

ufo skyflash skyflash

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

This is funny.... those more scientifically inclined is working on an Earthly explanation. Something that the true believers hate.
There is only one explanation that will satisfy these clowns - ALIENZZ.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,266 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 July 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Having now watched the entire video carefully, it was grueling I might add,  the opening shots show a known led ufo rc thingy. will see if I can find the actual; vid later as Im off out now, and toward the end it looks like someone is filming off a tv, and again near the end it would seem someone is shining something on a window thats being filmed. For the most part however, this vid does not show sky flashes at all, just non descript lights in the sky, so Id say you are basing this thread on what some people have allegedly commented on, and this vid.

Not much is it?

laters..
#

et, just realized the vid above, BEFORE PLAYING, shows the image that I described as being a torch shone on a tv,
I think its from the SCI-FILM Skyline

#18    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 July 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

This is funny.... those more scientifically inclined is working on an Earthly explanation. Something that the true believers hate.
There is only one explanation that will satisfy these clowns - ALIENZZ.

You mean like the ones mentioned in the Ramey memo?

:whistle:

Edited by zoser, 03 July 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Posted Image

#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 July 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Listen up mate, I do not try and change any subject , ever. Present me with solid evidence of these flashes before I continue further, and that doesn't mean non-descript user comments and stories, when you have some solid evidence and FACTUAL  reports of the phenomena, that in turn totally rule out  the FACTUAL phenomena I have already presented, then pls go ahead and post

Take your time now
Lol! Your efforts to explain the many eye-witness accounts of coloured skyflashes has failed, and you don't like it.

Firstly, you tried Terrestrial gamma-ray flashes (TGF) and I politely showed you that if you had actually read and understood the NASA article you linked to, it says that TGFs are typically seen in the very outer atmosphere by satellites and high-altitude aircraft. Therefore it cannot account for the coloured skyflashes seen from the ground.

Secondly, you attempted to use Sprites, associated with tops of thunderstorms, as the source of people's eye-witness accounts of coloured skyflashes. Again I politely pointed out to you that unfortunately this still doesn't account with skyflashes seen in non-thunderstorm conditions. Nor does it explain the skyflashes which have a blue colour or green colour due to Sprites being only reddish in colour.

I'm saying that the colours of the observed skyflashes have the same colours as that of observed UFOs, namely; blue, green, orange and red. I've even given an account which someone posted just today, of a bright white inexplicable skyflash, which fits with UFO sightings more than any other colour. Due to their being no known atmospheric cause of these reported aerial skyflash phenomena, I'm stating that this is evidence that UFOs are responsible for the coloured skyflashes.

I don't want to make you angry, it's just that the evidence speaks for itself.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 03 July 2013 - 05:28 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,674 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Due to their being no known atmospheric cause of these reported aerial skyflash phenomena, I'm stating that this is evidence that UFOs are responsible for the coloured skyflashes.

There is no point in trying to state anything as being in any way factual until all evidence is available. We simply do not know anywhere near enough about the atmosphere to be able to rule everything else out and then make a large leap and assume they are caused by ufo's. (two phenomenas exhibiting the same colours does not automatically equate to a direct link).

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#21    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,266 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 03 July 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

There is no point in trying to state anything as being in any way factual until all evidence is available. We simply do not know anywhere near enough about the atmosphere to be able to rule everything else out and then make a large leap and assume they are caused by ufo's. (two phenomenas exhibiting the same colours does not automatically equate to a direct link).
Strongly agreed, you cant agree on 1% of evidence

#22    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 03 July 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

The biological UFOs are the favourites in explaining the skyflash phenomena. It's a fact.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#23    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,244 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Nor does it explain the skyflashes which have a blue colour or green colour due to Sprites being only reddish in colour.

Blue sprite   :tu:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Green, tho I cannot confirm TBH

Posted Image

Im still waiting for the facts and links to credible witness reports please? or dont you have any?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#24    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,674 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

The biological UFOs are the favourites in explaining the skyflash phenomena. It's a fact.

It all comes down to preference - whether you want to believe something is the answer, or if you want to know what the answer is. I want to know, I always want to know regardless of the result. Your 'facts' don't even enter the equation for me. And before you start harping on about debunkers or sceptics, I'm not one (check my entire posting history for that if you're not sure). :tu:

Edited by Sky Scanner, 03 July 2013 - 06:16 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#25    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,244 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Green flashes and green rays are optical phenomena that occur shortly after sunset or before sunrise, when a green spot is visible, usually for no more than a second or two, above the sun, or it may resemble a green ray shooting up from the sunset point. Green flashes are a group of phenomena stemming from different causes, and some are more common than others

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Green_flash

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#26    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,674 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 July 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Green flashes and green rays are optical phenomena that occur shortly after sunset or before sunrise, when a green spot is visible, usually for no more than a second or two, above the sun, or it may resemble a green ray shooting up from the sunset point. Green flashes are a group of phenomena stemming from different causes, and some are more common than others

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Green_flash

Yep. Pop on the astrophotography section of any good astronomy forum and ask any seasoned imagers if they have ever had any subs with green flashes on them. They'll probably tell you the exact date of the imaging session that the phenomena annoyed them :tu:

#27    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 July 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Im saying that maybe we should try and exclude every and all mundane/Earthly phenomenon BEFORE jumping on the Woo Woo train to Cranckville.

Edited by DBunker, 03 July 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#28    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

What proof is there of biological UFO's?

Would have thought they would need to be proven before using them to explain another unknown phenomena factually??

Edit: And if you're talking about atmospheric beasts: Oh how I would love to see the proof!

Edited by Timonthy, 04 July 2013 - 09:30 AM.

Posted Image

#29    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 July 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Who is mentioned in the Ramey memo? It is not surprising that you would champion Rudiaks weak and bogus claim, but even his pathetic claim does not mention "Aliens" Rudiak claims it mentions DISK and VICTIMS OF WRECK, but he does not claim it says Aliens. So there are no aliens mentioned in the Ramey memo.

Can you ever get anything right?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#30    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Lol! Your efforts to explain the many eye-witness accounts of coloured skyflashes has failed, and you don't like it.

Firstly, you tried Terrestrial gamma-ray flashes (TGF) and I politely showed you that if you had actually read and understood the NASA article you linked to, it says that TGFs are typically seen in the very outer atmosphere by satellites and high-altitude aircraft. Therefore it cannot account for the coloured skyflashes seen from the ground.

Secondly, you attempted to use Sprites, associated with tops of thunderstorms, as the source of people's eye-witness accounts of coloured skyflashes. Again I politely pointed out to you that unfortunately this still doesn't account with skyflashes seen in non-thunderstorm conditions. Nor does it explain the skyflashes which have a blue colour or green colour due to Sprites being only reddish in colour.

I'm saying that the colours of the observed skyflashes have the same colours as that of observed UFOs, namely; blue, green, orange and red. I've even given an account which someone posted just today, of a bright white inexplicable skyflash, which fits with UFO sightings more than any other colour. Due to their being no known atmospheric cause of these reported aerial skyflash phenomena, I'm stating that this is evidence that UFOs are responsible for the coloured skyflashes.

I don't want to make you angry, it's just that the evidence speaks for itself.

I think what you are missing is that Seeder is giving you common phenomena which offer similar properties. Each individual flash could be unique for all we know, but what we do know is that the phenomena is widespread, and not confined to earth, TLP (link) is described the same, and over 300 registered happenings have been recorded. NASA is well aware of the phenomena, and like the earthly luminous phenomena, project Moon Blink determined that TLP is likely to have more than one cause.

Why would you think this is biological as opposed to electrical? Do you personally feel that TLP and Earthlight's are totally unrelated?

This is how may times this has also happened on the moon, and where. I think it is blatantly obvious that we are dealing with natural phenomena here. My guess is something akin to aurora, but outgassing is a sound proposal I have to admit.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users