Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Skyflashes Evidence Of Mulitcoloured UFOs

ufo skyflash skyflash

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,459 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

The biological UFOs are the favourites in explaining the skyflash phenomena. It's a fact.

Who's favourite?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#32    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,179 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

Walt Disney `s Favorite ! Along with Mickey,Mini,Goofey,Pluto, Venus ! What ever ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#33    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 July 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

Who's favourite?
Anyone who looks at the evidence with an intelligent and open mind. This footage shows blue-eyed U.S. wyverns illuminating in the Forth Worth crescent shaped park. Notice the birds chirping despite the dark night.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#34    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,409 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 12 July 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

Anyone who looks at the evidence with an intelligent and open mind. This footage shows blue-eyed U.S. wyverns illuminating in the Forth Worth crescent shaped park. Notice the birds chirping despite the dark night.

Blown transformer...

#35    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,459 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostNatureBoff, on 12 July 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

So not any actual research or investigator, just some people in some forums, those people namely being you?

Do you guys call step down transformers "Blue Eyed Wyverns" in the states do you? Never heard that before myself, why?

Edited by psyche101, 15 July 2013 - 03:40 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,179 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 July 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

So not any actual research or investigator, just some people in some forums, those people namely being you?

Do you guys call step down transformers "Blue Eyed Wyverns" in the states do you? Never heard that before myself, why?
He`s got that all crazy outta place ,psyche101 . That was two or three years ago when the Mother ship that buzzed Stephenville had to zip off and load up its landing crew after harvesting the Ft.Worth Rock-a-billiys  that were all running arounf the trinity river bottoms,giggin for Mud catters ! ITs a West Ft.Worth treat !
Anywho That was there beam up flashes,But after they flashed and memory wiped the entire planet ,nobody remembers that we are missing thirty thousand humans,now a well earned dinner for our little star -a-gogo friends ! :tu:
p.s Hows Its working out for your trip to the States ?
The Invite is still open mate ! :clap:

Edited by DONTEATUS, 17 July 2013 - 08:35 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    shrooma

shrooma

. . . . Dazed & Confused . . . .

• 3,873 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 03 July 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

SKYFLASHES CAN'T BE METEORS OR LIGHTNING SO DON'T POST TO SUGGEST SO!!
i wasn't aware that Saru had died and made you Site Administrator RftC?
you shouldn't presume that you are in a position to be able to dictate to others exactly what it is that members can or cannot post.
or maybe you're having trouble with the concept of, and meaning of, the term "public discussion forum"?

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#38    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

After further investigation I'm quite happy to consider Power Station Mystery Explosions Increasing as well as UFO multi-coloured lights as the source of the skyflashes.

Edited by NatureBoff, 18 July 2013 - 08:53 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#39    shrooma

shrooma

. . . . Dazed & Confused . . . .

• 3,873 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostNatureBoff, on 18 July 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

After further investigation I'm quite happy to consider Power Station Mystery Explosions Increasing as well as UFO multi-coloured lights as the source of the skyflashes.
but you also attribute power-station explosions to UFO's too RftC, which is kinda self-serving wouldn't you say....?

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#40    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

View Postshrooma, on 18 July 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

but you also attribute power-station explosions to UFO's too RftC, which is kinda self-serving wouldn't you say....?
It's not so easy to distinguish between the two imv, they have the same colours and hue. Much the same as red sprites and blue jets. I'm saying that there's likely an overall connection.

#41    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Afaic, skyflashes are evidence of... skyflashes.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#42    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 18 July 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

It's not so easy to distinguish between the two imv, they have the same colours and hue. Much the same as red sprites and blue jets. I'm saying that there's likely an overall connection.
Hey can I please ask again for your proof of biological UFO's/atmospheric beasts?

Posted Image

#43    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 18 July 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Hey can I please ask again for your proof of biological UFO's/atmospheric beasts?
It's about EVIDENCE. Only one caught dead or alive will provide proof.

#44    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,409 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 18 July 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

It's about EVIDENCE. Only one caught dead or alive will provide proof.
Well how do you know that proof please.

#45    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

What? You can't even create meaningful sentences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users