Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bright White Light

white light sighting unexp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    aprilgirlxo

aprilgirlxo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

3:55 am July 3rd 2013 I awoken awoken suddenly  to a bright white light shining through my blinds outside my bedroom window. I'm on the second story above street lights and zero possibility of car lights. I got out of my bed to investigate and the shining light was in the sky. In that time it moved to the right and seemed to move in a slight circular movement. At approximately 4:02 the light disappeared. Wide awake I proceeded to go outside and look for a possible reason and no moon was visible. I waited  about 10 minutes, the sky was partially cloudy and no reminisce of the light. Kicking myself for not going outside sooner!

Any ideas what this light could have been? I am a rational 25 yr old female, no drug or alcohol use and was 100% awake for this experience.

#2    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

See this thread here Skyflashes Evidence Of Mulitcoloured UFOs. Thanks for posting.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,498 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

Moon, then clouds could be the answer you are looking for. Things can seem stranger when you wake up suddenly in the early hours.
No drink or drugs is needed for the mind to play tricks on you during the sleeping to waking moment.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Very interesting experience. I would look for reports in your area to see if anyone else has experienced this tonight as well. It may take a couple of days.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

Also tagged with white light, sighting, unexp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users