Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Why so much depression and why pills to cure

mental health pills self empowerment will power energy

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    rodentraiser

rodentraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

from Wrong Planet Forums

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostBeany, on 14 July 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

sorry to hear about your problems with the generics. You finally had it figured out, and the game changed. I get really bummed sometimes that people attribute depression to some sort of character defect or personal flaw, with  a blaming the victim approach, as if the "buck up" was helpful in any way. I personally think more of these kinds of illnesses have a physical etiology than most people, even doctors, realize, instead of a mental or psychological basis.

I hope you get your meds and the insurance figured out. No one should be put in your position.

Thanks. I'm actually feeling better than I used to. For all that people hate Obamacare, it's the first insurance I've had since 2008 and the first time in years I've been on regular meds. So I think things will get better. I'm one of the lucky ones that actually get to see a doctor these days. For that I'm very grateful.

Posted Image

I’m sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. And almost always the lesser of two evils is our only choice.

We have been voting for the lesser of two evils for decade upon decade and look where it’s gotten us.     Coleman Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users