Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

6yr old found dead under tarp at intersection

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,508 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

I don't have a link, but the only news is that authorities have obtained DNA samples, including samples obtained from those in the neighborhood of where the body was found, so apparently, the status of the case that they're testing and awaiting results.
Apart from that, there are no new leads/news reported.

#17    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Double post edited.

Edited by Jennifer_P, 18 July 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#18    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Nothing seems right in this case. Have they talked to the guy who lived with them?

#19    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,508 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostJennifer_P, on 18 July 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

Nothing seems right in this case. Have they talked to the guy who lived with them?

The "guy" is the little girl's biological father, and yes, they've talked to him.

#20    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Postregi, on 19 July 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

The "guy" is the little girl's biological father, and yes, they've talked to him.
There are two guys living with the mother, in a 'polyamorous' relationship.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

http://www.dailymail...family-car.html

The car belonging to the little girl's family has been set on fire and so has a little street 'memorial' that was set up for her.

The police have released photos of two cars seen in the area at the time the child went missing.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#22    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

http://www.dailymail...eepy-weird.html

Things have moved on dramatically: suspect has been shot in the head during arrest, plus one police officer shot(not fatally).

#23    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 22 July 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

http://www.dailymail...family-car.html

The car belonging to the little girl's family has been set on fire and so has a little street 'memorial' that was set up for her.

The police have released photos of two cars seen in the area at the time the child went missing.

Ohh my word.. I am speechless...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#24    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

Apparently he was a suspect right from the day the little girl was found.

#25    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

The arson probably is by religious fanatics trying to make a statement about the parents poly-amorous relationship, forgetting about the real issue at hand, the murder of the little girl.  To me, any human being that would take a child's life in the name of their own sick desires or in any way, for that matter, is a heinous monster and the fact that the monster is free out weighs any other matter in this particular situation.

The police have, thus-far, cleared all 3 adults; polygamous or not.  They always keep specific pieces of information from their investigation secret from the public so, they know more than they are letting on.

I'm just hoping that the monster is caught soon and in a case that is tight so that the monster gets what's due... which, in Texas, is death.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#26    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,508 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 24 July 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Apparently he was a suspect right from the day the little girl was found.

Yeah, apparently, he was suspected early on.
I recall that it was also early on that the police announced that the case was an "isolated incident" and that statement would be illogical if they actually had no strong POI/suspect.
DNA and other evidence indicates that he's indeed the perp, and I think they're now trying to determine how he transported the body.

#27    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

http://www.dailymail...hter-death.html

I must have misunderstood earlier reports ...... I didn't realise the suspect lived just yards away from the victim!

#28    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

I'm glad he's caught... R.I.P. little one.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#29    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

I wonder if he'll ever be well enough to stand trial?

#30    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,508 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 26 July 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

I wonder if he'll ever be well enough to stand trial?

His condition is reported to have been upgraded from critical to serious, but you know, no matter what his goose is cooked!

The latest report is that authorities think he may have had help transporting the body.
http://www.cbsnews.c...ce-sources-say/

Edited by regi, 26 July 2013 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users