Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Leaked! Proceedings of the Flat Earth Society

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,611 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Bloomberg said:

President Barack Obama in June laid down the most sweeping climate-change agenda of a U.S. president. He also took a moment to poke fun at people who dispute man-made global warming. “We don’t have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society,” Obama said during a 6,000-word speech.  
To be fair, meetings of the Flat Earth Society don’t take much time. For example, a recent study of studies found that 97 percent of scientific papers that take a stand on climate change support the evidence that warming caused by human activities is real. At the Flat Earth Society, they call it a conspiracy and move on. Enough said.

Read more

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

Global warming has been around as long as earth has. Sure, we may have increased global warming at various levels in certain areas and overall levels globally but it is not "man made".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users