Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Meet the children who see and talk to ghosts

pam billington dead people ghosts jadon billington lucy billington

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,466 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

The thought of seeing a ghost may terrify most children, but for Jadon Billington and his little sister Lucy, it is part of every day life.

The siblings regularly talk to dead people at their home in Cheshire, and have made friends with more than 10 spirits - including their own grandmother - over the last year.

Jadon, aged 10, chats to a ghostly American couple called Sam and Simon Crease and an angel called Michael, while eight-year-old Lucy has befriended a young spirit girl called Rose.

http://www.mirror.co...psychic-2024642

Posted Image

#2    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,591 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Heh, I think someone is trying for a new paranormal TV show..

#3    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,087 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

From the article....

You have to experience it to understand. I’ve always read things but I didn’t have a true appreciation of it until I went through it with my children.”

Boy, does that ever sound familiar.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

View Postrashore, on 04 July 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Heh, I think someone is trying for a new paranormal TV show..

Tonight on Bio - Three Kids and a Ghost.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,701 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Once it was called having an imaginary friend.

#6    Phenix20

Phenix20

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

I would not be so quick to dismiss the child's claim, though one must be skeptical. There is now a few cases of people that can actually interact with Ghosts and see them. Mary-Ann Wikowski is the famest as an Adult and her story inspired the TV show Ghost Whisperer. That's very interesting. I think there is various levels of sensitivity and perhaps what we've got here is very high. That's an hypothesis though.

Edited by sam_comm, 06 July 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#7    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,087 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postsam_comm, on 06 July 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

There is now a few cases of people that can actually interact with Ghosts and see them.

" actually interact" ?

No, they claim they can....Same as these kids, same as others, same as some on this site....

" They claim they can ".....

Edited by Sakari, 06 July 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users