Taken from http://www.spartacus...k/JFKdeaths.htm
Actually, the odds of all these people who were either witnesses, or connected to Oswald, is more like:
The calculated probability that at least eighteen witnesses would die of any cause within three years of the JFK assassination was 1 in 100,000 trillion.”
—Jim Marrs, New York Times bestselling author of Crossfire
1400 JFK-related witnesses, the probability of at least
- 15 UNNATURAL deaths within ONE year of the assassination: 1 in 167 TRILLION.
- 33 UNNATURAL deaths within THREE years: 1 in 137 TRILLION TRILLION.
- 70 UNNATURAL deaths from 1964-77: 1 in 714 MILLION TRILLION TRILLION.
- 40 HOMICIDES from 1964-77: 1 in a BILLION TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION.
552 Warren Commission witnesses
- EXACTLY 10 HOMICIDES in THREE years: 1 in 31,000 TRILLION.
- EXACTLY 14 HOMICIDES from 1964-1977: 1 in 4,000 TRILLION.
Taken from: http://www.spartacus...k/JFKferrie.htm
Mary Pinchot Meyer:
Taken from: http://www.spartacus...k/JFKmeyerM.htm
Taken from: http://www.spartacus...k/JFKdeaths.htm
Edited by Saru, 05 July 2013 - 08:06 PM.
Trimmed quote lengths